Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #3

Default Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #3

Hello and welcome to the Younger Couples Chat thread. Please feel free to come in & chat about any issues surrounding being a younger couple TTC or parenting.

Your Moderators are:

Lea - [email protected]
    Chloe - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sarah_H - [email protected] Administrator

Continuing on from HERE

Thanks Chole for the new thread

Yay Banx!! Onya!!

Jo, how exciting! That's great news!

I'm pooped today, had a busy day. I called up the hossy I am thinking about going to today, and asked them a few questions I didn't think about when I visited them yesterday! D'oh!! They midwife knew exactly what she was talking about, and even explained a couple of things that I didn't know about, and probably wouldn't have known about, which is great! Only thing is, that there aren't any public hospitals that do waterbirthing over here (that I know of)... they do have spas that you can sit in until the baby is almost coming, but you can't really give birth in the tub itself. The midwife seems to think that most people get out of the tub and give birth without too much trouble and prefer to get out of the tub anyway.

I also called my private health fund and I was annoyed to find out that the waiting time for claiming baby-related expenses was 12 months! Their brochure didn't say that! It said that the average waiting time before claiming any expenses was 3 months! Grrr.... so that's freaking annoying! Ahwell...

Take care everyone, speak to you soon!

Bummer, i'm 35 mins late Thanks for the new thread! now to read the last of the last thread

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey Emma!! Which hossy are you looking at going to??
    Yay we have a new thread lol, about time the last one was getting wayyy too long.
    I wish chat was working !!

Congrats banx!! WooHoo!!

Emma how annoying with you PH fund

I got some videos of brendan to show you's.... when i upload them i'll post the links
    Last edited by Early Kids; January 21st, 2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Emma, do they have a pull the plug policy? The birth centre where i had the girls doesn't tell admin that they do them and the onus is on the parents but they won't pull the plug like some do. alternatively you could look into a home birth. have look in the recommendations thread and see if anyone in your area has had a wterbirth where u r planning to go. waterbirths rock, ive had 2

Banx, yay!!!! when u look back it seems such a short time but when it is happening it takes forever

Hi Ali, thanks for that, I shall go and have a look at that thread!!

Meg - Hello Perth Mama! We are looking at Ozzy Park at the moment, my SIL had both of hers there and reckon they were really good. Where are you having yours?

mummycate Guest

The GD test with the lemonade isn't too bad. Mine was the 1 hour test. It tasted like flattish cheap lemonade so wasn't too awful. But it was the sitting there for an hour that ****ed me off. At least I brought a book to read.

Got a new thread going about needing advice. I think I'll put it in general chatter as I'm not sure where to put it. Perhaps it'll be moved. I'll title it "Need help ASAP, collecting DD from XP".

I have finally uploaded some videos of Brendan
    Laughing/blowing raspberries
    New noise

I'll add some more a bit later

Cate, HUGS! I've replied to your thread

omg!!! Guys i've missed so much as i cant get in2 bellybelly . The only way i can get in is through an email. Im out 2day but ill come back 2nite and go through the old thread all the stuff i've missed!

mummycate Guest

AWWWWWWWWWWWW HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember Ellie learning to crawl. And she can do more now and I've missed it and T doesn't even call me! I miss my Ellie so much!

Woooooowww.. so much catching up to do! I read the last page or so.. Am getting the gist of what's been happening.. What's the update Jo? I'm so excited for you!

Regan- update on me CONTAINS TMI: i've have had some more slight pains, have had some CM with blood in it, just resting on the lounge

Thanks Cate... you'll have Ellie back real soon "

How is everyone today??
    Another vid
    Circle Crawler

Take Care

mummycate Guest

Jo, I'm serious, you'll be having your baby within a few days. That's what happened with me, I think you're getting your show. Have your bag packed and make sure Chris is reachable at all times, ie has his phone on, charged and in reception. Failing that, a close friend or relative, someone you can call when you need them. Sophie is on her way within the week!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast