Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Gosh it's quiet in here tonight - good to see you pop in Jo, glad everything is going well with Sophie - having her feed well must be a good start! Wish i could treat myself, trying to wait til after bubby comes along - then i'll have more of an excuse!

I've just been reorganising the house and everything, been unable to wipe the smile off my face all day. For two people who came from living in one box sized room, thinking they had not much of anything to put into a house, we've done pretty well! Have been relaxing and watching movies / playing games, and it's just one of those days where we're both so out of it that it's like, omg is it really only 10:30?? (Anthony doesnt normally get home from work til 11, so we're on a weird schedule...)

Am missing my mum a lot, since the girls came home she doesn't have much time to talk and i feel a bit left out... Which i guess i expected i just sort of miss the pregnancy and baby gossip! We had a quick chat today which was good and i think i'll try squeeze in a visit tomorrow as well.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Ash- Well DP wasnt too impressed that i'd spent money but he'll get over it nothing he can do now plus i havent been shopping for myself in ages usually i'm buying stuff for Sophie. I'm buying myself any clothes for atleast 6weeks as i want to see how much weight i loose with breastfeeding. Good to hear things are going well at the new house, i'm glad. Dont feel left out because your mum is busy with the girls, i'm sure you'll be able to make time to catch up properly.

I'm off to bed as Sophie's just had a feed & is due around 1am so i better go and get some sleep. Her weepy eye is getting better, the dr gave me some eye drops to helpclear it up. I'll try and pop in tomorrow sometime and have a chat with you guys, or catch me on msn if you want.

well i just went out to mums 2night and watched a movie, better than sitting here by myself lol...
    got another ctg 2morrow... so i might head to bed now! lack of sleep when the baby comes is gunna kill me i think, i sleep waaay to much now, like 12 hours a night! gunna go from that to only a few hehe! oh well all worth it!

night

You'll be right jess, just sleep when the baby does! And don't wake him up for any reason, tell your visitors he's sleeping and it's tough luck! I do know what you mean though... I spent my first year at uni averaging four hours sleep a night, go figure, no clue how i did it!

hey guys! Nice 2 hear from u jo, how r u? And ur lil booby bubby?! U sound like ur settling in nicely as a mummy!
    Jess........anything yet??????? And dont u live with ur mummy? I thought u did 4 some reason.
    Ash good 4 u, getting a house! What does ur partner do 4 a living?

At the moment he's working for Tenix / Civic Compliance Victoria, but eventually he'll go back and finish his physics or engineering degree. Last year was awful for study, lol! He got glandular fever first semester and then second semester was just after we found out i was pregnant... So he's deferred for now and probably for the next few years.

Kass- I'm well thanks, my booby baby is doing well, on friday at the dr appt she had put on 100grams since leaving hospital on the 27th which is great. So far i'm finding motherhood not as scary as many told me it would be and settling in nicely.

Hope everyone is well.

Sally- when do you head to Melb?

hey jo good 2 hear,Sally left yesterday she would already b in melbs!
    Ash it sounds like he has hes head on nice and tight! Not long now!
    Jess u better b having a baby right now!

Kass- oh thanks for letting me know im suffering baby brain and forgot when she was leaving & didnt get a chance to say safe trip etc.... Jess was having CTG done this morning.

yep still here.... gettin VERY frustrated and annoyed! ctg was fine... got docs appoint on tues so hopefully something will happen then... i dont want to get induced but im just that angry and frustrated at the moment, the minute he says induce i will be like YES OK WHEN lol...

kass - nah dont live with mum lol! but yer she'll be staying for the 1st week or so prob

hey everyone...hows everyone???

good to hear things are going well Jo

Come on Jaylen ur mummy wants to meet u!!

Ash - wow u have been getting alot done! nesting?!

the weather is shocking here soooo hot and muggy, taking DD for a swim at the pools once she wakes, she had her first swimming lesson yesterday was fun...anyways better go get stuff ready

Melb girls - we didn't finalise a meet point in the gardens just the time and date. Any suggestions? The observatory is close to public transport & has a cafe. or are we bringing our own lunches, etc?

I'm not sure Sal, im sort of on the backburner because im going to be close to EDD and not sure how i'll manage the trip. But I know kass is still keen, and either of us can get in contact with sally as well. I'll bump the other thread later, see if we cant get a bit more interest as well.

Blanche - not sure if it's nesting or boredom. Just know my house never looks tidy at the moment and im compelled to clean...

ash - yer im like that, i had the nesting bug BAD, totttttally spring cleaned the house, and even if theres a peice of paper sitting on a table out of place i will have to fix it LOL house its spotless!

sooo not tired 2night....

Hey girls!!!
    How is everyone??? Loving Melbourne!! Found an inet cafe just round the corner from my Aunts!!!
    I know where botanical gardens are, they are easy for me to get to, 1 tram Maybe we could meet at federation square and then walk into the gardens???

Brendan flew really well, was really pleased with him I still suffered with my ears and the air pressure. I took some panadol just before landing and it seemed to help a little bit, was still in pain for a few hours and didn't get my hearing back for nearly a day. lol.

Weather is pretty crappy though, lol. Even though its summer I guess I was hoping for the 20 something's lol.

Hope everyone is well Take Care

Gees it's quiet!! Where is everyone??

I'm off now to go exploring

Hopefully be back on within the next few days

Take Care everyone!!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast