Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

ok so doing a test tonight I know i wont b but i thought that when i was with Bella!!! Im nervous

Well i havent been on all day because my internet chucked a wobbley and its been raining here which tends to turn off my foxtel (satellite) and make my internet play up but i'm back now.

Today is much better than the last 3 days, no idea what the temp is but its raining and SO much cooler. Sophie's having a good day twice today shes gone 5hrs before i've had to wake her for feeds and her last feed she only went 3hrs but shes wrapped up again and back in her bouncer asleep.

Liz- oh so much for us to look forward to when we do decide to set a date to get married the joys haha. Have i missed something? what have you done to your wrist?.

Sally-how cute of Brendan to be giving you love, the cats very lucky too . Yuck on the dog food, i watched Kingswood Country yesterday and Ted fed Graeme Kennedy dog food instead of the meat loaf i PMSL i love the old shows.

Trini- dont give up just yet, you might still be pregnant.

Oh Kass good luck with the test, either way i hope Clint has learnt that raincoats MUST be worn unless your up to the stage of TTC.

well jaylen had a bad morning but hes been good this arvo, i have been up since 5am, cant beleive its only 2.45 !! LOL

good luck kass, let us know! what r u gunna do if u are? when i did a preg test, i just KNEW i was preg, was weird

So I go away from Sat till last night & soooo much to catch up on. We went to Bright & it was fantastic weather, my bum hurts soo much coz we did a 20km bike ride yesterday morning, but it was hot enough to go swimming in the pool when we got back.

Ash- Congradulations

Kass - Let us know how you go with your test

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinglikecrazy View Post
    SAl: Hi, A themmed wedding....what theme...do tell!!
    It will be a 40s-50s wedding, me & DF are into big band, swing & Jazz, and like a lot of stuff from that era. I got a pattern for my dress last week but I wont be starting to make it until we have a date

Sally- Say happy birthday to Brendan for me

Sorry if I missed anyone

Kass: big hugs Hopefully it'll be enough of a scare for Clint. If you are and whatever you decide to do we are all behind you 100%

Sal: wondered where you got to!! Thanks for the bday wishes, he had a great day

Jo: glad Sophie ios being good for you

Jess: sounds like "one of those days" hugs

Hugs to all

Sally yeah one molar is almost through and she cut another bottom tooth over night too..

Kass - i got one thats a bad teether too!! hoping my little boy will be one of the ones that teething doesnt effect! i can only hope

goodluck with the test, we will be here for u no matter wat

Quote Originally Posted by trini246 View Post
    Im thinking that im not pregnant after all..i had cramps last night & this morning so im thinking that AF is on its way & the only other symptoms i have are tiredness, peeing alot, get more frequent headaches & i still have CM which is weird coz it usually stops before AF comes but oh well
    Hun, i had a little bit of cramping when i was pg - both times! TEST TEST TEST!!!!! better to know for sure than to have it up in the air

Quote Originally Posted by skittlebub View Post
    It will be a 40s-50s wedding, me & DF are into big band, swing & Jazz, and like a lot of stuff from that era. I got a pattern for my dress last week but I wont be starting to make it until we have a date
    OMG! I am sooooo not skilled enough to make a dress! hope it looks fabulous!

So far no msg from Jade. she promised she would msg me when she goes into hospy, coz if she doesn't i will b the only 1 that turns up 4 playgroup i will let u all know when i know something is happening.

Thanx all 4 the good lucks! Im hoping im not but like all the ones b4 that came up , i would b secrectly sad as i would have got myself used 2 the idea hahaha im a hard one 2 please! Ill let u all no asap, it would b very exciting 2 add 2 the ticker

Ali - When I work out how to use our scanner properly I will post up the pattern pic, or if I dont figure out how to use it Ill just post up the pic of the dress when I make it

omg kass hurry up and do it i wanna know ROFL

Kass- where are you? did you do the test?

Sal- glad you had a good time away, and you should know us by now theres ALWAYS lots to catch up on . The theme idea for the wedding sounds great and totally original. Cant wait to see what your dress looks like.

Sally- yeah Sophie has been great today, she had pains in her tummy this morning while i was feeding her so i pushed her legs up to help her and **** it stunk and wasnt pleasant to change either and Chris was asleep so i couldnt palm it off to anyone to change, must be the formula i've been giving her as my milk is decreasing and looking less and less milky like (if that makes sense).

hey guys, im back -
    will try post a bit more tomorrow. including birth story for those of you that want more details.
    alex is a little gem so far so i am rapt.
    talk soon!

WB Ash and congrats again!! hes a cutie!

congrats ash hes cute as!

WHERE is kass lol

OMG....so much exciting stuff going on in here today!!!

Ash: Alexander is just tooo cute!! What a proud mamma you must be!

Only 21 days to go for me.....EEEKKK! I have been getting period type pains for about 4-5 days now....BH???? Getting less and less sleep and getting really irritable!

Been doing wedding planning like some of the other girls, and that is driving me NUTSO~ Our celebrant is $500!! Weddings are just so redicilously expensive. Our catering is going to cost 4 grand and that is without venue hire or anything like that. I quoted my flowers the other day and they priced me for a vase of Jasmine on each table $25!!!! I pretty much said "Get bent" and spoke to mum about it...we are going to source all the flowers ourselves. It will work out MUCH cheaper. I have $15,000 to spend but I only really want to spend 10! If other people can get married on $6,000 we can do something similar.....seriously I feel like it's a waste. I can't justify 15,000!!!!mmmmmm rant over....

How are you all today? I have been resting the last couple of days cause I just can't bring myself to do anything. Just getting so tired. Feels like I'm in my first tri again!

Jess: lill Jaylen is a cutie!

oo 21 days rustygirl not long! ur due on my mums bday lol
    goddd weddings are expensive! i could never justify spending that much money :P mayyyybe one day, never realli wanted to get married lol
    yer the last few weeks of my pregnancy i could not be bothered doing anything!

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast