Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Butterfly_Princess Guest

WOOHOO Jess!! i bet your really excited!!
    I just went shopping and i bought some clothes..and i was just looking at what i bought, and i have somehow managed to buy 10 pairs of socks for bub...oops, bit much, but i guess they loose their socks easily..so wont be too much of a drama..right?? lol..not like they were expensive or anything though...

Ash - i had to just have the GTT one cos im overweight so they just send me straight for the full one! sucks but its over now i was so tired and bored..took 2 ladies to find a vein and then had to use the same one for all 3 BT my arm is aching now!! i nearly fell asleep sitting in the chair...
    Meg -i just had it done down here in mandurah at blood place

Jess - wow ur little man is going to be here very soon!!

sorry cant do all personals atm gotta go get dinner organised!

mmmmmm......dinner.......
    Im hanging for my roast to finish cooking

i don't understand why they can't use the other arm!!!
    Argh i had my gct on the wednesday and then the gtt on the friday, and i was like, jesus, four tests one arm, seriously?!!!!! i look like i've been shooting up... it's quite yucky!
    Oh Sal i'm jealous, i don't have the energy to do roasts at the moment... and i'm not sure if i've mentioned before but my oven sounds like a jet plane and i'm too scared to use it. i swear the previous tenants must never have used the oven, either that or they've buggered it somehow when they were clenaing and moving stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by MummyMeg View Post
    WOOHOO Jess!! i bet your really excited!!
    I just went shopping and i bought some clothes..and i was just looking at what i bought, and i have somehow managed to buy 10 pairs of socks for bub...oops, bit much, but i guess they loose their socks easily..so wont be too much of a drama..right?? lol..not like they were expensive or anything though...

Only 10 pairs?!?!? bubs will need more than that at the rate they lose socks

Hehe that's what i was thinking...

Ash - Ive got a george foreman roaster, it is so easy, throw in the meat set the timer, micowave poatoes and pumpkin for 10 mins, then throw in the roaster for 45 mins, and do your vegies how you want. If I had to use the oven I wouldnt bother, too much effort and too much cleaning up afterwards.

George Foremans are the best & easiest way of cooking well clean up wise & the easy way of cooking!

Hmmm perhaps i should put 'george foreman kitchen stuff' on my want-for-house list.
    I use an electric frypan, which does me fine, but i much preferred my friends old square tin thing to my brand spanking new teflon coated kambrook one. They cooked so much better in hers. And now my electric frypan smells like chicken roast because it doesn't want to let the smell out!

yeah i think u should put it on your house list hahaha i have to admit that I do use the cooktop & frypan more than anything but thats only because i find it quick but DF would prefer to cook it all on the BBQ if I let him hahaha

We have the george foreman roaster, a breville health smart grill, and a kambrook vegie steamer and they get used all the time (coz they are easy to use & not much to clean) its very rarely I use the oven for dinner (normally cakes & stuff) or we use the BBQ

Thought i'd give you girls an update on pregnancy crap about me... :P
    But i'm slack so it's a copy and paste job!

It's all dragging so slowly now... Yesterday i had strong and intensifying period pains & back pain all afternoon late into the night, which subsided vaguely for a few hours this morning, but seem to have started back up again. It's very much a 'fingers crossed it's a sign', but i'm doubtful.
    It's getting to the point where i know pain is good, i'm like yep, pains now is better for when labour does start (damn everyone and their 'that happened to me three days before i went in and i was already 4cm dilated when i got there...) but it's also painful and i'd like it all in one hit thanks! :S

*crosses fingers* that its the sign that you wanted yeah im with you on that one..i would prefer it to be all over in one go instead of a couple of shows & then still not anything

Good luck & i hope it will be over soon for you

u r such mummy's already u 3!!!! Talking about georg formans hahahahaha better go 2, im running late!

Ash - hopefully it wont be too much longer.

I went to start dinner, and Im missing 1 thing now I have to go to the supermarket & DF has the car today, so I have to walk & its raining! Grrrr!!!!

you should send the rain this way if you like we need it sooo bad & if it does rain here a few secs later it stops

I think it must have rained here overnight / this morning. Well, no, it obviously did, seeing as it's wet outside. Now it's making me apprehensive on whether or not to do washing. Because knowing my luck, whichever way i choose will obviously have been the wrong way because if i do it, it will rain again, and if i don't, it won't. ^_^

Oh gosh i can't shut up today, it's just like talk-talk-talk-talk-talk-talk to the power of talk-talk-talk squared. Oh hurry up baby i'm going insane!

lol your keeping me entertained so talk as much as you want hahaha im having one of those talkative days aswell but I have the worst headache atm but its still an awesome day outside but sadly no rain

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast