Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

Ash - i know that they can take awhile coz another younger girl i saw had been in labour for like 19 hours until the bubs finally come but the bub ddnt seem to be stressing or anything

Meg - yeah im good good atm

Awwww Meg, sorry to hear you are feeling down. I felt really down last night and I was having a little cry but fortunately I had hubby here with me, so he came over to cuddle for a while and I felt so much better. Maybe you should have a chat to your DP anyway... might make you feel better before you go to sleep?

Meg hope u feeling better, does ur DP work nights?

Emma, are u going for ur scan tomorrow? im still thinking girl!!

hope all is going well for Jess

Meg, vent away hun

well not much going on here. have my sis's baby shower on saturday so doing cooking 4 that, cooked Em some dairy free rusks, got some typing to do for the footy club and got some printing to do 4 playgroup. hmmmmm not a lot of time to do all that!!! can do all the typing tomorrow tho, and my sis's cake can b late 2morrow night and ice in the morning

Hi Blanche - Yep, I have my scan tomorrow mid-morning. I'm so pleased that I don't have to drink as much water this time!! I think it's going to be a girl... I'll be a little sad if it is but I guess in all fairness we have a girl's name picked out already and haven't been able to decide on a boy's name!!

goodluck, where abouts are u having the scan? i was so glad i only had to drink a glass of water for my last u/s better that a litre!!

Meg- sorry to hear you were feeling down yesterday, vent away dont hold back were hear to listen or just a place for you to get things off your chest.

Emma- all the best at your scan, cant wait to hear how it went.

Jess- sorry to hear your DS has been unwell. Good luck with cleaning the carpets. DP had a look at what rentals are available yesterday, said he wants a backyard for Sophie (i reminded him shes only 2 weeks old and doesnt need 1 just yet haha) but secretly i think he wants the backyard because he wants a dog.

Ali- you sound like you'll be pretty busy today & tomorrow dont run yourself into exhaustion take your time.

Well as i said my parents & sister arrive tomorrow sometime in the afternoon depending what time dad decides hes leaving. So i have to make up the spare bed, blow up the air mattress. Later on this morning sometime between 10.30-11.00 i'm going out meeting up with mrsr & westy from BB, mrsr is picking me up very nice of her go out for a while they have to leave by 1.30 to pick their kids up from school so i'll get out of the house for a while.

Going to be a dairy cow & then shower and get Sophie ready.

Morning everyone!

Blanche - I'm having the scan at the local radiology clinic in Midland (Victoria Street Radiology). They weren't too bad last time. I'm a bit sad that Luke can't come with me this time, it would have been nice for him to see bub again as well. Last night in bed he put his hands on my tummy again and said "Is it moving yet?" Poor hubby!!

aww thats a shame he cant be there, do u get a dvd and pics from that one? at least if u get the dvd he can watch the whole thing at home! tell him dont worry he will get booted soon by jellybean!!!
    goodluck today anyways

Jo - have a great day dont wear urself out to much sounds like ur going to have a full on day!

Ali - oooo what are you cooking for the baby shower?

Blanche - I didnt have to drink any water for my last US (at 13 weeks) which was good coz 1 I dont like water & 2 the place I was getting my scan done was an hour away from my place, I cant not go to the toilet for 2 hours at the moment

hey everyone, ive been spying on bellybuddies threads again...

Quote Originally Posted by joralyd View Post
    Jaylen is here!!!!

message from Jess reads..

Had Jaylen at 10.17am 9lb 1oz, lil fatty lol.. He's such a good lil bub, loves the boob already lol

yay!! will send a pic later so I'll upload it when she does.

Can someone post an announcement for me? I need to feed Luca and get dinner will be back asap
    so hopefully there'll be an announcement floating around soon!

JESS - CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR LIL 'FATTY' JAYLEN!

woo hoo !! Congrats Jess, not such a lil fella after all!!! almost as big as my DD when she was born!!

good spying Ash LOL

i just finished clearing out the spare room and set up the bassinet for bubs, im pretty proud of myself i should have taken a before picture so u could see how much we had stored in there!!

better go...gotta clean up DD mess she just spilt her drink on the floor and now shes playing in it!!

awwww congrats Jess im glad all is well but as the other girls said that hes not such a little bub at all but i bet he is a cute as a button

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Congrats Jess!!
    Well im going to go make some waffles..back tonight!

Yay Jess!!!!! Im so excited 4 u!!!!
    Hey guys sorry i havent been as chatty, but i've been very busy getting Bella and my weeks organised, i've got us stuff 2 do everyday but mondays, fridays and sundays (i believe we need pj days!)
    So im back and im going 2 b here lots again, though u've all managed 2 chat alot with me!
    Come on Jess with the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by skittlebub View Post
    Ali - oooo what are you cooking for the baby shower?

Blanche - I didnt have to drink any water for my last US (at 13 weeks) which was good coz 1 I dont like water & 2 the place I was getting my scan done was an hour away from my place, I cant not go to the toilet for 2 hours at the moment
    I am making a massive chocolate cake

the worst thing is when they tell u to let a bit out!!! i once said, not much chance of me stopping it lol and then i let it all out and they could still see bubs fine. i dont bother with the drinking, they say not to go to the loo here but drink as normal.

CONGRATS JESS!!!!! welcome to the world Jaylen!

Oh Yay congrats Jess on the birth of Jaylen, i knew as soon as i logged off someone would be posting about you or Jen haha.

Well i enjoyed my time out of the house, was going to do it again next week but my parents & sister are here so would be a bit rude of me to duck out and leave them at home, but once they've gone home i'm going to meet up with the ladies again. Had a hot choco from gloria jeans with marshy OMG i forgot how good they taste, Sophie was great the whole time i was out, i heated a bottle for her before we left as she was due for a feed at midday. Now i'm back home watching the cricket and eating my dreamy donuts i bought (naughty naughty me), and contemplating unpacking re-packing the dishwasher, i think i'll leave making the spare bed until mum gets here tomorrow and do the air bed tomorrow about lunch time.

Ali- i seen Alioops was the last to post and thought straight away 'Ali's changed her name' not the fact we could have a new person chatting with us HAHA.

Congradulations Jess!!!!!

Ali - Send some cake my way!!!!!

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast