Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

first of all, Welcome Ellie!! Your DS is born on my bday, cept i'm in 86 lol. And Brendan is born on brothers bday

alisando01, :hugs: you need all the hugs you can get. PND is not fun at all take care of yourself, and maybe do something nice, get your hair cut, nails done, ect!

Thanks Ash, I'm ok... things are starting to finally settle. Nigel and i are friends and are sorting some things out. I'm having probs with his mum re, care of brendan. Hopefully i can sort that out with Nigel too. I got my butt down to youth services today and had a chat, going to a young mums group tomorrow, that should be good. I really hope your mum can hang on until 21st Jan!!

Forgot to say take care
    and Ellie, Brendan's dad (Nigel) has his birthday on the 26th not Brendan, brendan is the 25th.

BTW I started pg 8!!! hahaha

Had my hair done on Saturday but had family thing on Sunday n that just ruined it. better not say too much more, my sis is on here also cant afford 2 get my nails done at the mo. will hopefully get money 4 xmas pressies so I can go out by myself.

Ali - how's everything going with (dare-i-say-it) - Weight Gain Resistant (for everyone elses info - read ali's FTT thread). Is your MCHN going to encourage the 'abolishment' of ftt? I hope so, i think it would be so beneficial. It's good that you're trying to hold your spirits - hopefully christmas goes well for you to give you as boost.

sally, i just read ur birth story and looked at ur pics, omg i was crying! amazing story, brendans so strong! and so gorgeous!

Good luck today with the ultrasound Blanche

Ali, I hope you get some nice "you time" presents/money. And lots and lots of hugs :hugs:

Blanche, good luck with your ultrasound

Jess, Thank you for reading Brendans birth story He is a little fighter, and hopefully crawling soon!!! OMG I am so excited He's doing the "rocking motion" wont be long.... I have some more pics to add to my gallery, but last time I tried it didnt work.... I'll just try every few days LOL

Sally i also read your birth story, Brendan is such a cutie with those beautiful blue eyes.
    Does anyone here have facebook?

Just got back from shopping, Maddi feel in love with elmo's new Abby Cadabby, she was smiling & laughing so i just had to buy it for her for chrissy.

I do
    If you search Ashlea-Jayne i think it should bring me up.

yep im under Blanche Marriott

I'm Mo Cazaly, i've added you both

i have it but i havent done much with it, slowing trying to figure it out

will be under Jess Robson

Thanks for reading Brendans story Mo...

I'm on facebook as Sally Guiver

I think I've figured it out have only been using it for about a week!

Ash- i accepted your friends request on Facebook , if anyone else wants to add me look for Joanne Bonham profile picture is of my belly and i have a blue shirt on.

Sorry no other personals i'm knackered from a day of shopping and trying to catch up with my belly buddies thread haha.

Now i'm off to search you other lovely ladies on Facebook.

Mo i couldnt find 'Mo Cazaly' on Facebook

I added Sally & Blanche also, hope you dont mind , already have Jess on my Facebook

Yea i thought so, i have to change my privacy thingy.
    I added you tho

I accepted your friend request Mo

Quote Originally Posted by ashnant View Post
    Ali - how's everything going with (dare-i-say-it) - Weight Gain Resistant (for everyone elses info - read ali's FTT thread). Is your MCHN going to encourage the 'abolishment' of ftt? I hope so, i think it would be so beneficial. It's good that you're trying to hold your spirits - hopefully christmas goes well for you to give you as boost.
    Some r more accepting of it than others. WGR makes me feel like it's not my fault where as FTT does. this has been a major factor in the PND but there r other things which r private. FTT was just the final straw. had a bit of an up n down day n not really with it mentally at the mo coz of everything going on but better than I was last nite. Em seems to be finding her place on the %ile charts which is scary coz her weight is not going up as much n she is still quite skinny. Good news is that the clinical tril we were involved in asked if they could do an eye test on Em and this morning it was done. her retinal speed was perfect and the nurse was impressed. now I have 2 figure out whether we had the placebo or the DHA. I am still so not my usual self but have taken the 1st step by actually getting it out there kwim.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast