Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Heya all!
    Sorry ive been MIA...been working lots and trying to get chrissy shopping outta the way!! Its so hard being PG, with the sore feet, PG brain AND all the crazy shoppers around. Makes me feel like i cant breathe!!
    Ive gotta do more shopping today though. Still gotta buy fro Bro, Sis, and half of Mums pressie, and also DP...but i have something small for him already so its not VITAL. And he is being a PITA for not helping me in what i can get him. Grr.
    Hope your all well

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

People are really shocked when I tell them my age, let alone my education level... because apparently having a degree makes you infertile or something. Why does everyone assume that you want to get back into education? I could have happily left school at 16 tbh, just I wanted a medical degree more. Why assume that you're forced out of school at 16? That's just madness.

DH made me buy all his family's presents all by myself.. .well, with DS. DS ended up in the carrier and his pram was filled with parcels. But at least his family have good gifts this year! I just wish he had helped... he's supposed to be wrapping them and still nothing on that front. I'm going to be so annoyed if it isn't done by Monday! That's leaving it too late.

becky Guest

Hi everyone!!
    Im Rebecca, (or Beck, or Becky......LOL)
    I am 23 (24 in June) and I have a 2 year old (well, 2 in 4 weeks!) and a 2 month old. I live in QLD, looking forward to geting to know you all.....

HI Beck glad you joined us

Ryn - half my presents are wrapped, its abit hard to do them with DD around trying to steal everything of the table!! have to get them done today though as we have to give some to ppl tomorrow!!

Welcome Beck!!!

Well gotta go to the shops pick up all the last things before xmas, dreading the busy rush but my fault for not being organised!

ahh i cant keep up with this thread as well as my belly buddies one too GOD we chat in there

welcome beck!

so glad i've finished my xmas shopping, i went to the shops yesterday and it was SOO busy, and yuk hot/wet weather...i came home after about an hr lol...

well i might as well ask this question on here too lol, im stuck with spelling for my lil mans name... 1st it was Jaylen which i still like, but mum said Jaelan last night, she thinks its more 'boy-ee'... ahh! what do people in here think lol

LOL sally I felt that way too when PG with DS felt like I should have had a tattoo on my head that read married almost 3yrs tried to get PG for all of them....finely its happened so please dont judge and be happy for me... Didnt help having a high BP so couldnt whare my wedding rings from about 4mth on...

havent been around much I feel too old LOL so thought I would leave you youngins to it but I'm here if you need any advise been there before just further down the track...

becky Guest

Hey Jess, Nah I really like Jaylen. Very cute name by the way!
    Im totally looking forward to Chrissy this year. My son is almost 2 and understands it this time! He is so excited about Santa and all the pressies under the tree. Its so cute!!!
    How many pregnant ladies have we got in here? I feel like I was only pregnant 10 minutes ago, but I cant believe it was already 2 months ago!!

I really dislike Jaelan - especially if you 'enunciate' the lan sound...
    So yeah i think Jaylen is much better.

I think there's six or so of us... i cant keep track.
    Jess, Joanne, Blanche, Me, TannedAngel...

thanks becky! and thanks ashlea for ur honesty ! yep i said that to mum that i dont like the LAN ending, cuz jaylen is said like JAY-LN lol... so LAN doesnt sound or look right

Welcome Becky!!

Jess, I like Jaylen. It's really nice I was going to spell Brendan, Brenden (cos thats how I say it), but when we started getting cards ect everyone was spelling it an, so it kinda stuck

Take Care

Hi Becky!

Jess, I like the Jaylen spelling. Jaelan looks more feminine to me. As for spellings, we got a Christmas card from a friend - a girl in my small prayer group - for DH, Karen and Samuale... at least she spelt DH's name right!

I wore DH's engagement ring when my fingers started to swell, I was very selfconcious. Needn't to have been, no-one realised until I was overdue!

Tali, you aren't old! Well, if you are, I'll need to leave here soon!

DH got so drunk he was spewing all night at his works do last night... waking DS up each time. Not impressed!

HI girls

Jess it is your decision what u call him, not ur mum's kwim. If she doesn't like what u choose then she can have another baby of her own . She has had her chance at naming her children and now it is their turn. meant nicely just hard to put into words that cant b taken the wrong way

DH is being a typical bloke. he came out in spots early in the week n i told him to get it checked. his response: 'nah i'm fine' then 'it could b this/that/some other thing.' so on wednesday at footy training, one of the guys come in 4 a mark with his knee up, hits DH in the rib and it is still hurting. DH has finally decided that he wants to go to the hospy tomorrow n get himself checked out. I've only been saying that all week!!! how MALE!

Ash, hows ur mum? i'm sure if they were born on the 21st, we would know about it now? so i'm guessing she still feels like a whale or some other large animal? ykwim, all heavily pg women feel like it!

Haha ali, yes still a whale! :P
    She's healthy and bubs are healthy atm, so that's good.
    Hospy still says she'll go before the new year though. Will definitely keep you all updated

DF went to one of his close friends 'xmas' parties tonight. Neither of us were really up for it, too miserable for parties and drunk people... but he got a message from her with a teary face saying she misses him so i made him go. Now he feels bad for me being home alone, and i was lonely, but she's such a good friend to us i told him he better or else! lol (i dont think im makign sense) So, im just finishing dinner now (this is still normal time for us), hoepfully he should be home in about ten minutes.

Picked up my big bubby layby today. NOw just feel miserable that it has to stay in boxes and none of it can be set up. NOt been up to much else. Just feeling ouchies a lot.

Ash, When r u moving? make sur u don't do too much of it coz u don't need to kill ur back or go into prem labour.

Ash, the hospy told me that I'd give birth within 24 hrs after my waters broke, and I lasted 2weeks..... I hope you mum can hang on till after the new year!! How far along is she now?

Take Care

No idea when we're moving yet. I'm in charge of packing and unpacking - DF is doing the hard work!! I've been getting in trouble just for taking the laundry basket to the laundry. He won't let me get away with anything, lol.

Sally - She's exactly two weeks ahead of me. So almost 33 now.

thanks everyone, going to spell it Jaylen im pretty sure!

ohh baby's found my ribs ahh oww! lol

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast