Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

Congratulations Ali

hi girlz.... finally moved into our new place wat a releif i tell u! evry thing is unpacked & it looks like we've lived here for months! hows evry1? myt b @ thurs dunno if i will bring kavanna yet tho!
    gotta go feed bubs xox cht soon

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is having/had a good weekend, took alyssa to the beach today and she loved it, trav and i on the other hand hated it, can't stand the beach, sand gets everywhere :P

LJ- Your weding plans seem to be coming along very nicely, and cheaply, are you getting married in a chapel or garden?? Now you've made me wanna get married, Trav is put off my weddings by the amount they cost, he would rather put that towards our deposit for a house or to paying off his car. The house.... sounds likes its getting there, slowly, are you building from scratch or renovating? (sorry if youve already said i have the memory of a fish. lol)

Hi Bonham08, hope all is well

Amy- I had the implanon but it was good for me, made my period come every 35-40 days. My friend had that shot that last for 3mths and she bled for months after that and ended up not so good, her iron levels dropped so dramatically, so def get it checked out. Not sure about the ovulating while your bleeding thing though, i didnt think you did but im blonde and oh so dumb atm. lol.

Taegan- YAY on the new house and moving in, you must be super organised to have everything unpacked, hope to see you on thursday.

KiRRa

hey girls, thanks for the responses regarding the implanon. strangley enough it looks like the bleeding has stopped today although should speak too soon coz it will start again. lol
    beach sounds great kirra, my friend is coming tomorrow with her two daughters so we are taking the 3 girls to the beach on wednesday morning, its meant to be 29 degrees! if we go in the morning or late arvo we shouldnt get burnt.
    well we did a lot of tidying today and cleaning my car, it is sooo dirty!
    Taegan, house moving sounds like it went well. youve prob read that we moved 3 weeks ago too. its so good when it all falls into place smoothly. except for the fact that billy had a car accident the day we moved down. cant remember if i have mentioned that before lol
    hope you are all well and had a good weekend.
    Amy x
    Last edited by mum2maddieand1; October 12th, 2008 at 06:09 PM.

Liz: I'm sure you'll have everything organised & ready to go it's just the stress making you think 'have i done this' & 'have u done that'. We're well here just not too happy that Ford won Bathurst but there's always next year. Thanks Sophie suprises me all the time and is a pig with food but by looking at her you wouldn't think so.

Ali: i just had a thought no wonder your UTD new house= new baby hehe.

kirra beautiful day for the beach ho far did ya have to travel?
    oh im not organized @ all its my mum wit the motivation to help us settle in quickly 2 make the move easier 4 both bubs!
    we moved from sydney sep last yr to melb we where preg within 2weeks of being in the new plce so i totally believe fresh start new bub maybe?? gl
    evry1 is moving somethins in the air!

hey can i join in this chat. you can see my age in my sig. i live in the north melbourne suburbs with my 2 darlings.

Hi KidsAreLife!

I am 22, pg with #3 and recently moved to Townsville from Adelaide. I ahve 2 girls.

Hello & welcome KidsAreLife

I'm 24, SAHM to 1 Sophie who is 8.5months we live south of Brisbane been up here since April last year.

taegan: i fell pregnant with Sophie within 2weeks of movin to QLD last year, so new house=new baby worked for us too.

Morning all and what a morning it has been, alyssa woke up at 4am but luckily went back to sleep straightaway, can't say the same for me, i finally got back to sleep about 5.30 and woke up at 7am to take trav to work and alyssa had been throwing up. Yep she's sick, looks like just a tummy bug but that means no creche which means no cleaning the house. And to add to that i have even more washing to do now that she has thrown up all over everything but she won't let me leave her side, with the exception of now cause i put a movie on for her and she's feeling a lil better.
    Well now that i've had my whinge. lol

Taegan- Didn't have to travel too far, bout 20 minute drive and we got there just after 11 so there was still plently of car spots and it wasnt too hot.

Welcome KidsAreLife, I'm Kirra- 21 my DP is Trav-23 and we have 2 daughters Alyssa- 4 and Charli 37wks baked. We are in S.E Suburbs of Melb, there is a younger couples meet-up thread somewhere, if you interested in that, our next meetup is this thursday.

boo! lol just popping in to say hellllo!

hi kids4life!
    im taegan live in melbs 2 have 2yr g n 4month boy! yeh def join us in the regular catch ups thread! ive only been 2 one but every 1 is nice!
    oh kavanna had a 40 deg temp yestrday she was up screaming All night poor bugger thn this morn the temp was39.5 panadol seemed to be working! i beenat the old place scrubbin it too bits wif my mum this morning 2.5 hrs just 2 do 1 bathroom gee's its clean!
    anyway k went to bed @ 11am and is still alseep now... i might have to take her docs wat do ya rekon? hope every one had a smick wknd and hopefully if i get all my housework n stuff dun i be @ thurs meet!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425