Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cars...

We had a commodore wagon with the ****y seats a few years back Simone but they were already in it when we bought it. I think if you do a google you will be able to find some manufacturers who make them but i dont think they are made for every type of car. Any reason why you need extra seats?

Jo

Ho hum... would be nice to have some extra room, with 3 car seats in the back row, makes it hard if we have my nephews or anything with us. Why you ask? You think im having another? Not yet...

chuckles Guest

We have a ford maverick (its a nissan patrol with ford badges on it) older model but its done the job - very roomie gas converted cant complain. The other one is a commorde wagon 5 seater - which i want to upgrade to a 7 seater something or get the seats in the back. See how the $$$ are going when it comes time.

I have been told that the ****y seats aren't that good. They are only suitable for child up to about the age of 8 (weight wise) and also that insurance doesn't cover them if involved in an accident. But I am not sure if that means your child isn't covered by insurance if they are sitting in them & get injured or just if its damaged.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345