Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many kids do you want

I would love 3 but i know i am definatley pushing it, so i wont bother.
    But 2 would be nice, as i dont want DS being an only child, and i am sure he would love a sibling.

Ohhh come on Fletch you haven't lived till you've driven a van, lol You could go for a 4WD. lol.
    Just Had number 5 and had the Merena inserted so we will see if I getit removed to have another baby. I think I'm finished, I mean you have to stop somewhere.....right!!???? lol don't really know if we will or not but if we did I will definately stop at 6 although I said that a few times already now, lol.

Our 7th Heaven, oh that actually sounds great, seventh heaven! Hm maybe that is a good omen for you to have seven kiddies! What you think!

Fletch, come sweetie you would be the king of the road in a 4wd, no man and his dog would mess with you!

We do not even have a car, we get public transport everywhere for the time being! And we have no problem! If this was 40 years ago we might have alot to complain about!

Ahh today I am thinking one child would do me, but I guess it's to late for that right!

I would love to have like 6 or so, but DH won't be in it! I went out with this guy years ago who had 6, so with Joshua that made 7 and I LOVED IT! They play with each other, wear each other out and crack you up laughing. Sounded like a playground at home...lol.

DH says can't afford that many, but once you have things you recycle and reuse My other concern though is I think I'm getting too old.... I said 35 was my cut off point so I'm not in a higher risk category and I'm 34 now and only having #2. What will be will be though.

Quote Originally Posted by katkins
    I'm thinking a dozen is a good number.
    has any one seen the TLC show regarding the dugger family (I think thats their name) who currently have 16 chidlren? Good freaking Golly!!! LOL. They pay for every thing with cash and if they dont have enough money they dont buy it or they buy it in pieces (like building their new home, etc). They drive a bus to hall every one around, and their shopping bill is in the thousands! lol.

Looks like DW and I will try for 4th, and aside from that I think we should just be open to the possiblity of wanting or feeling led to have more.

Well, i have 3 boys, and this is going to be number 4 bub, so that is enough for me, and I have made arrangments with my obgyn to have my tubes tied at the caeser with this one. Both hubby and I agreed to it, and are happy with our decision, ass this is number 4 caeser, and the pregnancies are really rough on me in the last trimester.
    We dont have a van, but have a 7 seater 96 Nissan Patrol, which is perfect

*bump*

I think I just want 1 more.

Hi ladies,DH would dearly love another little pricess,we have 4 boys and 1 daughter.I never thought I would have so many kiddies,but it just grows on you,I was an only child and always wanted a few kids. I would like one more if it`s meant to be, I have found out I have a Liver condition,so fingers crossed it might happend one day before I get too much older, I also feel the wear and tear on my body is catching up,lol. DH was one of 6 kids,he loves a big family,so lucky for me I don`t have to talk him into anything. Best to all with your life `s journey.

We have four and am in the process of deciding whether we want one more. I feel the age gap is too big between no.3 and no.4 so I think Scout will need a playmate to grow up with. We already have the 7 seater car so thats not a problem just gotta talk myself around. Hubby doesnt care he wants a rugby team, but that is never gonna happen.

we have 4 aswell, and I want another, DH hasnt said no but I am still in too minds, my reasoning is also the gap between DS2 and 3 I think he needs a playmate, and the car problem can be solved will have 9 mnths to save for a tarago.

We have 3 winkies and we are going to TTC #4 in March/April 09 I have said thats it after 4 so I hope I will feel happy about it after my 4th.... I have said it was it after my 3rd but I dont feel DONE yet...

does anyone else feel this way and do you EVER feel done?

My mother ( who had 7 ) has always told me that you know when you are DONE I just hope this is true or I might never feel that way... Mind you I dont think BHL would be happy about have anymore as he was happy and DONE after 2.... LOL

Well not long ago we had our DD. So now 1 of each... everyone keeps saying we should stop now we have the perfect pair. But personally i'd like another 1 of each but financially not sure if it would happen. We brought a house only 3 bedrooms so maybe once DD is a bit older we may consider TTC once again... If money wasnt a problem i'd love 6... the more the better... i love kids and they make your life so much better... (ok there can be bad days) .

At the end of the day you live for your kids.

I always said I wanted 4 or 6 kids...I have 4 now and Im really wanting another one. I dont think I could have 6...but in saying that you never know what will happen in the future.

I always said 4....DH said 6....#3 is on its way and i think it will depend on bubs gender if we go for another.

If its a boy #4 will hopefully happen....if its a girl then i think this will be our last. I cant set myself up yet another girl

Aww Kim... 4 girls aint so bad

Im sure its not Tanya....i just dunno how id cope!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast