Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

frazaled1971 Guest

hi all
    i havnt been in here for awhile as you all know life can get that way , well we have found out number 6 is a boy and as we only have one other son this was a nice surprise.
    wondering as all you ladies have large familys if you were told that you uterus may not last the distance due to the number of pregnancies the doc wouldnt answer me and i cant work out if its the number of bubs my age or that im very obese that caused this coment.
    thanks

Hiya Frazled congrats on another boy!!! I thinks women who have large families these days are a rarity so doctors are just guessing. It was no problems in our grandparents day when 4 was a minimum.

Halltribe - thank honey for the tip......I like the idea of letting Nikolaus share the room with the baby..might have to talk this one over with Jed. great idea! how ar elyou going over your neck of the woods???
    frazaled - congrats also on having another darling. Ive never heard of that...christ, my doc said I could atleast have another 2 c/s if I wanted (if my scaring wasnt to bad) but im done cause I know my scaring is bad...in saying that though, my MIL had 7 children and her last one was her fatal
    one . ..everything 'came out' when she gave birth IFYKWIM without being to graphic, so my FIL had the snip.
    hello everyone else out there *echo echo*
    Ive started swelling - something I have never had in any of my other pgs and im getting pins and needles in my hands and feet..ah the joys, 7 weeks to go tomorrow..I cant believe how close yet far away it still is

Hiya all - I hope someone is out there for me share some good news with...........

I am a bit nervous having mc before but praying this one will stick.

Thats awesome!!! Congrats! We'll be on the ttc wagon soon too!!

OMG OMG OMG Halltribe - you have made my day...CONGRATS HONEY!!!!!!!!! Sticky vibes coing your way!!!!!!
    JOdie - when are you ognig to start again??? how exciting...all these new pg's.

Thanks Ladies for the warm fuzzies. Its a bit strange cos after mc a few months ago I haven't had a period so have no idea how far gone I am!! I tested cos I was feeling nauseus and wondered if it was morning sickness. My cylces have always been all over the place so wasn't really excepting it but I am really buzzed.

I am on the countdown to school being finished this week for all my kids (I homeschool), the kids are on their final pages of their books are are excited to be finished early.

Hubby and son (7) and going to Thailand and China for 2 weeks on Monday, they are all excited especially my little guy, I will miss them but have some neat things planned for the rest of them to do while Dad and son are away.

WellI better go I am avoiding the dishes while writing this - maybe I'll keep writing!!!

Be Good

hey guys
    sorry ive been quiet just been really busy and now im working picked up a part tie job im even more busier still lokking for a house to buy and still trying to save for my wedding in may
    how is everybody
    whats news havent read the replys
    anyway have to bath jess catch up tommorow bye

Wow, Congrats halltribe, that's great news !!! Are you going to have a dating scan done to find out how far along you are ??? Hope the nausea isnt too bad. Hope your DH and DS have a great time overseas, lucky things!!!!

Congrats to you too frazaled, on having another boy!!!!

Huge hello to everyone else, hope life isnt being too hard on you all

After the slip up, Ad realised he also wants another one( he is the real dad of only the younger 2, my exh is dad to the others) so were not preventing it now, and will ttc after the new year, so anytime I guess!!

oh wow congrats halltribe hope its not contagious this pregnancy thing im not ready for another as of yet wat too busy
    how is everybody going has everybody done all their chrissy shopping
    hows storm going?
    anyway better go lots to do not enough time cyas later bye bye

Bah humbug - we're skipping Christmas this year and having a family day in Feb when the grandparents can make it over to join us!! Looking forward to something different and I get to miss all the Dec hype and buy up on the after Christmas sales!!!

^Me too.. LOL We dont have the money for it either.

Sorry girls Ive been MIA. Been really depressed and am on a different antidepressant now hope fully that will help. I never realized how bad it is when your head is not right.

Congrats on the preg halltribe. Im so happy for you. talking about catching an egg wonder how storm is going?

Still not seeing soul.

HI ya ladies
    Sorry I havent been on in a while...im getting so tired lately and ive got this stupid sciatic nerve thing that makes me look like a woman in her 90's when I walk. VY has been teething really badly - she only has 5 teeth and 5 are sitting there trying to get through.
    I cant believe how many people are pg atm..its all to exciting.
    Hallstribe - i love the idea of having chrissy in feb...Ive had everything organised ready to go since september...just me super organised.
    Planning on staying in my pj's until atleast lunch time today. Inbetween washing nappies and cleaning and perhaps a bit of sewing...ah well see.
    Take care chickies

Hello Strangers, so whats been happening? It is soooooo good to be back in the land of internet trust me!!
    Didn't catch the eggie, am holding off till some of the building us finished, argh it's toooo stressful.
    Zaccie & Angel have been totally wiped out with a horrendous gastro bug, Angel is on her 5th day of it,Zaccie has now just come good.
    Catch up soon got so much stuff to do.....

I MISSED YOU ALL

Storm great to see you.. That is yucky about the gastro. It happens here about this time every year. sucks big time.

Maz - I so understand how you feel. My sympathies, really.

Every one else a Big Fat Hello for you all..

heya storm missed you too
    although im not really in here anymore
    hows everyone going it looks like everybodys busy as well
    catch up soon
    sharon

It's great to be back!!
    Where are all the people ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast