Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

im having a $hitty afternoon im tired and cant do a damm thing on my own without kids yelling and screaming and a whingy baby to top it off who doesnt want to b put down... oh no his crawling this way with that whingy cry gosh im so tired of it atm. i tried xmas wrapping presents today om my own do u think i could do that nope, he cried and whinged. and my 2 yr old didnt help either never does his such a hands full kid u know that screaming tantrum crying type he wears me down at time especially at the shops he plays up he runs away and hides and i say im going now he doesnt listen and continues to hide... i smacked him about 5 xs yesterday at the shops he played up big time and then my older 2 kids come home with my eldest zaiah screaming ...me and dp run over as his acting like his broken a bone his screaming that bad but he just scraped it gosh he can really be a drama with accidents it wasnt that bad but it scares the hell out of me when he does it .. i can only handle so much atm..
    i tried painting the caravan only got so far before taylen decides to try and crawl into it and eat it and kynan decided to paint everywhere .. i want to get it finished but how can i do it when my kids are always with me ,,,, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... men have it so much easier i think he can just do all these things on his own without any kids hanging off of him but i expected to do it all with the kids its so hard atm,,,, as dp is nite shift worker and his always building on our shed its impossible it seems to get him to watch the kids atm
    sorry so long ive had a whinge now .. i still feel like c##p though
    thanks all
    savina

Oh Savina you poor honey - big hugs to you
    It is normal to have those days when it is all too much. I often say that I want a name change....I don't wanna be mum anymore! But I am only kidding.
    Wrapping presis with kids around you are keen, the only way I can do it is in the middle of the night without the kids but then I tend to put the wrong labels on! Having kids is absolute chaos sometimes but we are never lonely or bored!

Ahhh Savina, I'm having one of those days, LOL, I am ignoring everybody, dh has locked himself in the lounge room with Zaccie & Angel & I'm on here, watching feeling guilty, but I have had them all freaking day, neither of them will go to sleep, so nah, my time out, he can suffer.Zac is completely feral LOL! sucked in Dh!

Just to let you all know, Maz is in hossy, just for the night, her BP was high & she is swollen, so they have locked her up, she not a happy woman!!

Poor Maz hope she is better soon.

9 more sleeps till DH is home.

Quote Originally Posted by halltribe View Post
    Oh Savina you poor honey - big hugs to you
    It is normal to have those days when it is all too much. I often say that I want a name change....I don't wanna be mum anymore! But I am only kidding.
    Wrapping presis with kids around you are keen, the only way I can do it is in the middle of the night without the kids but then I tend to put the wrong labels on! Having kids is absolute chaos sometimes but we are never lonely or bored!
    the wrapping present thing well theres no way i can do it at midnight as im to buggered and one of the kids will be bound to come in i wouldnt mind about my almost 3 yr old he wouldnt really have an idea he thinks it all for his bday party lol . as his bday is on xmas day..
    so i can only do it during the day and anyhow ds was suppose to be asleep until he woke up but anyway got it all done ....
    finsihed the 1st coat of the caravan yeeeeehaaaaa now ill do the 2nd coat today

my cousins gf was in labour since sat well her waters had broke then... not sure if she was in huge pain then but she had her bubs this morning about 2am by ceserean not sure wat happend yet ... but dam id hat that i feel sory foy ladies that have to go through such long labours ive been very lucky with my 1st he was 13hrs & 35mins long no way
    gosh i talk to much
    catch ya all
    later
    oh and i hope maz is ok ? all the best to her

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" at some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1

HUH? Soul, what's wrong mate?

I hate a crappyish day, Zac broke my car key & we had trouble getting another cut, only to find that it wont start the car cos of the immobiliser grrrrr so I rang hyundai, & the man told me how to cheat the cars computer by having the original key close to the ignition, that worked, but I needed to get the new key asap, wwweeelllll it cost me $350, for a freaking key!!!! If it was a black key it would have cost me $2500!! WTF I am bummed out now!! Pity it wasn't covered by warranty!! LOL
    Last edited by storm; December 4th, 2007 at 08:55 PM.

Wholly crap storm that is freakin rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing they never tell you the cost of things like that when they sell you the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i would have been soooooo irate!

Hey soul whats up??? Who are the some people??????? Hope you are ok........

Hey storm do you know how maz is doing? Hope they let her out of hos today, she will have to learn to be a good girl and to put her feet up and take a break me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sav it sounds like you got your hands full there! I feel for ya honey. Its the same in htis house some days as i am sure it is for everyone here!!!! Well least you got the pressies wrapped and the first coat on, hope you managed to get the second coat today!

Well i have antenatal here tomorrow and then physio for mitchie straight after that! Then kids year 4-7 concert in the evening and also take DS to work before the concert. Plus he wants to go over early so he can see his GF ( of course)! Then Thursday we have another ultrasound and hopefully things are up to speed there! Then its make sure everything is fully packed and we are off on our hol!!!!!!!!!! Yayayayayayayay!!!!!!! Can'tr wait for that!

Anyway i wll pop in before i go and let you all know how scan went and whether bub let us have a looksee between the legs or not! Lets hope bubby is in a good mood..........

Oh also Mitchie took himself off the boobie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooo upset but i don't blame him as my milk supply has gone back to the colostrum taste and he liked his sweet booby milk not bitter stuff!!!!!!!!!! So he is officially not a boobie baby anymore. I willhave to change my sig soon i guess............. But hey i guess he got a good start! Ok i am off to bed now so take care everyone and i shall pop in before i go.

Aww I dont know whether to say woo hoo or boo hoo Kat!!
    Goodluck with the scan!! I cant believe how fast it's gone!!
    Yep Maz is home & NOT resting naughty girl!!

hehehe storm all my friends are saying boohoo and i am saying woohoo!!!!!!!! I have been soooo looking forward to my hol on the beach!!!!!!!!! No power, so kids can't have tv on!!!!!! Everyone is too busy having fun to be bothered fighting!

naughty maz she needs a swift kick up the behind!!! If you don't rest maz they will put you back in there and you don't want to spend christmas in hos just cause of blood pressure!!!! Now put your feet up woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i am def ofOMg i just had to edit this because half of my words were spelt ike i had dislexia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am def tooo tired off to bed now, talk soon.
    Last edited by Katstribe; December 4th, 2007 at 10:35 PM. Reason: apparantly i am dislexic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" at some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1
    Is this directed at me? ?? ?? ?? ??

IM resting...behave Storm...hahaha
    i cant sit still honestly. The doc said if my swelling kicks in, walk around...so I do then find that I have this to do and that to do...which makes the whole process easier. Im cleaning my bedroom atm..Ive got a heap of stuff to post off tomorrow to some lovely (storm ) people and honestly, I was looking for a pram mozzi net to put over the bassinet and got carried away, like I always do. Ive got tea on in the slow cooker already and I might sit down and do some relax sewing later.
    Mat - doc doesnt think I'll make it to the new year anyway...bub is already 2/5th way engaged....surprise surpirse NOT!!!
    going for a milo

Oooo Maz I am so excited !!! LOL I love looking for stuff cos you end up with a totally spotless, re arranged room!!

SOUL????????????

Aw Kat, a lovely beach holiday, you're gonna have a great time you lucky thing!!!!

Blue, what????????????? Why would you pick yourself out of a hundred? No its not you.

Oh Soul I just read your post, you poor thing!! What can I say?

yeah it sucks, Stuff them though right!!

I dont understand how blue see's me "Directing" anything at her!!! Blue may I suggest read all the forums lmao, then you'll be able to keep up with whats not and what is and stop thinking the worst about yourself!! ya goose!

Im Fu'keren lost!!! but then thats not hard for me...ROFL...were do I need to look, direct stupid pg woman please SOUL - wait i'll click on your name and check to see new threads....oh have a brain..thoguht I shat it out yesterday!!!!!

LMAO maz ya nutter!!! Its all cool, my hubbie got laid off 2 weeks before christmas, my mother digged me again "biatch" and I cant get a apointment with my own doc for a lump that has grown back but nastier and quicker!!! The lump is where the pink bits are hidden behind the flaps, ring a bell?? lmfao!So I am riverted!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast