Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Larger Families ~ July 2006

Aaah you missed it, LOL. They had a mum of 8 and she's home schooling all of her kids.
    WOW!

Come on Tiff, I'll go if you will, pmsl.

LOL Tiff, you're not old!! Just put on your brave shoes.

Jo, I would really like a boy, that way I would have 3 of each!!!

Oh Nat, I just got the end of it, the rotten telly remote was hiding, what was it about?

Sorry, not joining you Maz, waiting, waiting, waiting.........

**ETA** oh OK, home schooling, sounds a bit like the duggar family!!

Storm, yes it was a bit like them, except not so freaky - no uniforms, LOL.

ROFL Nat, they are kinda freaky huh?

tiggy Guest

Oh girls! Encourage me DO!
    I would love some more, I really would, don't know if my uterus would thank me, or if my doctor would thank all of you for the encouragement!!! PMSL!!!!
    But...he comes back from his break on Monday so, I'll probably start talking to him soon after. It's the pain and the bleeding and the bloating and the fatigue more than anything else...and yes, I KNOW I have 7 kids and that makes you tired but it's a different kind of tired, you know?

I'm not ready to home school and probably never will be!! I've told the boys that they would not like it.

LOL, let's all have another baby each. That is so funny about hoping for twins...I really wanted twins when I was expecting Gemma...have always wanted them. My MIL is one of 2 sets in her family and my FIL's mother is also one of 2 sets. Sadly has no impact on me as a wife! It is really hard to think of that era of my life ending, and I LOVE babies. Yes, DH looks panic-stricken at the thought.

Tiff & I have the same doctor and have laughed that it would send him into an early grave if either of us fell pg again. Having said that, Tiff, I think he can handle the idea of a reversal...he doesn't do the reversal himself, does he?

I'm still waiting for AF. This is normal for me while BF but I think it could return any time.

Maz, I hope all continues to go well. Isn't it amazing how fast your tummy blows up? With Gemma, a couple of people noticed by 8 weeks. One friend asked me about it & generously said, "It's because your tummy is usually so flat," which is very kind.

Ohhh that last hour before school is over. Should I lie down or wash up from this morning, or put on some washing? Or stay on the computer

I'm encouraging you!!

Oi, Tiff, if your near enough to New Castle, ask to see DR. Woolcott, he did my reversal & he is awesome. I basically just went in & told him what I expected him to do ROFL !!
    I am encouraging you too!

Ha ha Castle I"m in the same boat as you, only I just went & put a load of washing on!!!!& now I'm staying on the puter, ah maybe not, perhaps I should vaccuum?

*ETA* Zac just woke up & wont let me change is bum lol, he is running from me going wee wee wee wee !!!
    Last edited by storm; March 15th, 2007 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggy View Post
    I am too scared to even see the doctor, let alone confront him about reversal.
    How about a different doctor? The current one doesn't need to know right

tiggy Guest

LOL! Thanks Castle and Storm!
    No castle, doesn't do it himself but I will need him if I *happen* to find myself pregnant again abd he needs to tell me what he did and give me a referral so then I can go and see Woolcott and pay him lots of money.

Storm, did you have to do anything in particular with him? See a psych? Give a reason?
    I know him through work, I know he can be quite arrogant but I also know he does an amazing job and has a really high success rate. I just don't want to go there and have him say...What do you want THAT for?????

ETA: We are all doing the same thing. My machine is going wildly atm and I am just tossing up whether it is worth putting Noah (and fighting Ivy to go) down for a sleep befrore the big kids get home and the after school activities start.
    Last edited by tiggy; March 15th, 2007 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot I needed to waffle a bit more about big kids

tiggy Guest

You are right Dustmite. I could just go to another doctor, that is so true but I guess I just want to give him a headsup, he's been my doc for a while now!

Grrr...just focus on Woolcott's success rate and ignore the sighs, moaning, & high-handedness. After all, it's a "by request" surgery, just as the ligation was; it's not as if you're asking for something totally off the wall.
    OK, must go get a few things done because I can hear G stirring.
    Last edited by castle; March 15th, 2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: to make sure we all knew it was Woolcott who is high-handed, not our other OB

tiggy Guest

Oh I can do that Castle! Hehehe!

Tiggy - surely another baby is better than going thru what you are right now re. bleeding?
    and you guys aren't baby machines, you just have your priorities in the right place - ie. bringing up little people is the best thing anyone can do. You were obviously born in the wrong timezone "culturally" - it used to be perfectly acceptable to have 7+ kids a few generations back.
    and thank god for "people like you" who work in maternity, child care and foster kids (great ways to work out all that clucky stuff...) or better yet come and babysit my baby!!

New thread time girls

Love

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910