Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

Hi my loverlies,

After EPU on Wed I have been feeling a little sore but am very happy with the result, FS has said she is a little concerned re the risk of OHSS but I am feeling fine so fingers crossed for a fresh transfer on Monday. This will be #7 for me, hope it is lucky 7. Not sure where I will head from here if not. Just trying to keep positive and distracted so as not to obsess.

JBM, sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, I hope you can get better soon.

CP, glad you have made a decision for your op, hope you get a date soon and can work towards getting this out of the way. Thinking of you.

Infinity, thinking of you in your TWW, I really hope that this is the one of you, you really deserve it. Sending you lots of positive vibes. Re you tests, have you seen these threads? http://forums.bellybelly.com.au/foru...y-testing.html & http://forums.bellybelly.com.au/foru...g-implant.html. The only reason why I mention this is that my previous FS missed one particular test, which I subsequently tested positive for (MTHFR), I don't know if this is the reason for my failures in the past, however it makes a big difference in my treatment, I am now on mega doses of folate, B6, B12, daily low dose aspirin and Clexane from day after EPU. I hope it makes a difference.

Sara, thanks for thinking of me, just trying to avoid thinking about TTC. Sending you all the best for your coming EPU, sorry to hear the news re DP, and hope he can cope with this ok, praying for you and I really hope that this is your time.

Saph, all the best for you in your TWW, I hope you get you BFP. I am really sorry to hear about your friend.

Loula, thinking of you, hope you can come to a decision about further treatment, I am praying of you.

Smithy, it is too early, remember it is not over until the BT says it is, I am hoping your POAS is wrong, sending you lots of positive vibes.

Lulu, hi to you I hope you are well, thanks for thinking of me.

Possums, you are always welcome here, I saw your post re taking some extra time off, I hope getting your body in order makes all the difference and gives you your forever baby next time around.

Hi to anyone I have missed, big hugs to all xx

BDT- fingers crossed this is the cycle for you

sara- hang in there...they'll hopefully be able to get some great swimmers.

saph- sorry about your friend..it's nice that you are so sensitive about it

afm- been to the naturopath and a new acupuncturist- taking the next couple of months to get my body in order (and hopefully get rid of the ovarian cyst) and then back into IVF

BDTime; Happy to hear you came through EPU well, and you can rest over the weekend and get your body ready for lucky number 7, on a public holiday. Rest up sweets, and I am happy for you you have made it through.

Sara; Happy Belated Birthday Hun, I hope the lovely plans you have made will take your mind off things, as you are having a hard time lately,

Hi to Possums, CPie, JBM, Saph, Loula, Ms Pink and Smithy, and any other lovelys I have missed

AFM; Sorry I havent posted, been quite busy organsing more work, to keep the bank account flush, so we can continue to access art. We have had a few financial hurdles of late, and it seems, I have found more work, so thats good. Went to see the new nurse yesterday, just taking the pill, until syneral begins later in the month.

Thinking of you all xx

BDT: That all sounds realy good - keeping everything crossed for No 7.

Possums: sounds like a great plan

WLAB: You sounds very busy but also very productive, great that you found ssom e extra work and lucky pill popping

Just got the call and they want me to trigger tomorrow - really concerned that it is too early as I have one at 18 and then one each at 16,15,14,13,12 - I am afraid that if I trigger tomorrow only two of those are going to be mature - so now agreed that I come in tomorrow for another ultrasound to see how they are going to then decide if trigger tomorrow or Sunday.

Sara

Hello everyone,

Hooray Babydreamtime! I was getting worried about you. Sounds like all is going well so far, very happy for you. hurry up and have that transfer so you'll be TWW'ing with me - I think of myself as a bit of a lucky charm in the TWW for those around me so I'm hoping to do it for you - then take all the credit for your BFP of course, hehehe. When will you know if it's a go for Monday? I'll check out those threads you mentioned too - if this cycle is unsuccessful I have a lot to work out, look into etc.

Saph - amazing our BT's are the same day. I'll be POAS next Saturday too - I always do this as I would hate to hear BFN first from the nurses, I need to be prepared to take that particular phonecall. I use Progesterone pessaries so while I'm feeling all sorts of cramping, sore boobs and a bit nausous I know it's the pessaries and can't get my hopes up

Sara - massive hugs to you. It's a scary, stressful time for you right now. I think it's a great idea to have that extra scan tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow and you are not running out of options, there is always a chance, hang in there, this cycle just might be the one.

Hello Possums - so glad you're joining us in here. i've read some of your other posts before and think we might be quite similar. I am really struggling emotionally with this whole infertility rollercoaster and I get from some of your posts that you are too. I really admire you for keeping on going no matter what and for posting topics on here that I could have posted myself. Can't believe you have a cyst - on top of everything else 'come on universe - not fair!' I tried acupuncture for the first time this cycle - what do you think of it?

WLAB - congrats on finding extra work. We are the same, struggling to figure out if we can afford to keep going. for the commencement of your next cycle.

Loula

Hello to everyone else, enjoy a nice long weekend. anyone doing anything exciting?

Infinity - I am still having pregnyl boosters, my last one is on monday so I too dont read to much into symptoms. Although the feeling of morning sickness or for me with DS the all day sickness for nine months is a lot stronger this time. Also had AF like ache yesterday which would have been 5/6 days since ovulation so fingers crossed.

To everyone bood luck.

Infinity, thanks for your support, really need it at the moment, keeping evrythign crossed for you.

Saph: Fingers corssed for you as well

BDT with ET

The scan this morning was very reassurring, now have one at 20mm, two at 19mm, one at 16mm and one at 14mm. Will trigger tonight, best case scenario I guess is four eggs, more realistic three - but as my experience shows from last time we will just have to wait and see, who knows if there are any eggs at all. In any case it's probably going to be a rollercoaster ride again if there wil be an ET or not.

EPU is Monday morning at 8am, and DP will come under the needle at 9am. Please keep fingers crosssed for both of us. I really appreciate that the clinic does time the procedures according to my body - this is the third time I have to go there on a public holiday - had the BT for my 1st cycle on Boxing day, the ET of my second cycle on Easter Monday and now EPU on Queens birthday.

Got a juicer which was my birthday present from my friends and will give it a run now - got some nice pineapples and organic apples.

Have a great weekend.

Sara

barney Guest

BD...oh hunny best of luck with # 7 i have evry thing crossed .

SAPH...heaps of sticky vibes hunny.

SARA AND DH...oh my you pair i take my hat off to you both ,good on you both and best of luk on monday.

WLB...hey hun ,how you going ,thinking of you .

CP...hello gorg,thinking of you to .

LULA...hi hun.

LOULA...hello hun hope your going ok.

POSSUMS... cant wait till your all ready to go sweets not long now .

hope your all having a nice weekend .to any one ive missed im sorry

Morning, it's Sunday of a long weekend and I just can't sleep in - arrggh. I have so much trouble sleeping in my TWW - could be the progesterone pessaries - will look at the sideeffects list on the bottle - or could just be this horrible wait does my head in.

Just wanted to quickly wish Sara all the best for tomorrow and the following days. They will be so hard waiting for results but it's completely out of your control now so hang in there for the ride. I'll be crossing everything I can for you and DH. I hope your trigger went well last night - the trigger was the only needle that REALLY hurt me so hoping no pain for you. If you watch DVD's while recovering from EPU can I suggest Curious Case of Benjamin Button - such a lovely movie (if you haven't already seen it).

Saph - can I ask what pregnyl boosters are for? I've never had them and am curious. Sounds like you have some promising symptoms.

Does anyone temp when they are TWWaiting?

Morning to everyone else, hope you are enjoying the weekend. x

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to wish Sara good luck for EPU tomorrow, we are all praying for you and will be waiting with you in hope for your transfer. Sending you all my best.

Infinity, I hope you are going ok in the TWW, it is the best of times and the worst of times, the hope and the fear of dissapointment, it is so hard. I hope this is the one for you. I will be joining you hopefully from tomorrow at 8.30am . Also, mostly I temp even on IVF cycles, a bit obsessive compulsive, I have something like 45 months worth of charts sigh...I just like to know that the prog is doing its job and my temp is high, so far so good for me this cycle.

Smithy, I am glad you are feeling ok and going back into a stim cycle, are you starting right away, will it be down reg, wishing you all the best?

Saph all the best for your TWW, fingers crossed

WLAB, glad to hear you are well and hope the month passes speedily on the pill until your next cycle. Will be cheering for you.

Hi to Possums, Lulu, Loula, Cuddlepie, JBM and anyone I have missed. xx

barney Guest

BD.. yes hun full down reg cycle again bumma but oh well lol.
    actually im still sitting here waiting for af shes still not here today but when i go to the loo and do #2s i get a bit of brown mucas..tmi sorry..so im thinking another hpt is in order or ill just wait it out oh who knows pmsl..

Smithy - I would be doing another POAS i have my fingers crossed for you.

Infinity - I have always had pregnyl booster shots. I have a 5000 trigger and then 3 1500 boosts. At my old clinic they did 4 boost shots. i only have progesterone if it is low after blood test a week after trigger. God I hope this week goes fast. My stars for this week said that a moment I have been waiting for finally arrives. God i hope this is it.

BD - good luck for tomorrow.

To everyone else hope tou had a lovely weekend.

Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, just preoccupied with my own things- apologizes.

Sara- I have everything crossed for your EPU tomorrow, here's to some lovely eggs. I completely understand the stress of worrying about the outcome of every stage, I too am worried about whether we will make it to ET this time or not but I tell myself that every cycle is different, a fresh start and a new opportunity and to just take things one day at a time. I'll be thinking of you and DP tomorrow

Possums- welcome, great to see you here.

BDT- Wow no wonder you're pleased 23 eggs, that's fantastic. I wish you the best of luck with TF #7 tomorrow, I am really hoping this is it for you.

Smithy- fingers crossed for you, hopefully you won't need to do another down reg after all.

infinity- oh the joys of the TWW, just lovely. I have never temp before so I can't offer any advice but I can't see why you couldn't in a TWW. Best of luck with BT on 15th

WLAB- Good job on finding more work. I've also been thinking a lot about how we are going to continue to be able to afford to keep cycling if we need to- just a tad worrying.
    Wishing you the best for this new cycle.

Saph- fingers crossed for your BT

Hello to CPie, MsP, sorry if I've missed someone.

AFM- Still just plodding along, have an appt on the 9th with FS hoping we can do a phone consult instead and then have my follow up appt with the pg clinic on the 24th to get the results of the immunology testing I had done last month . AF due around the 18th and I honestly can't wait. My last TF was in Oct 08 so I reckon we're definitely due for another one very soon

Hope everyone one is enjoying their weekends

Here I am again - can't sleep in...

Baby Dreamtime - Happy PUPO day!! Hope it all went well this morning and you are resting up today. Wishing you a TWW that flies by and ends in a beautiful BFP!

Sara - thinking of you today and will be waiting to see how you went. I'm still crossed for you! Take care and rest up afterwards - hopefully you have a DH slave for the afternoon to take proper care of you

Smithy - why can't our bodies do the right thing and just let us know either way? Hoping AF does not come for you. Hang in there.

Dutchie80 - you have been waiting for so long and now you're nearly there! Good luck with the FS appt tues and hoping your immunology results are good. Bring on the 18th and AF - for your upcoming cycle.

Hello to everyone else, there is a lot going on in here at the moment and lots coming up - it's great

AFM: temp this morning was 36.4 - that is not the temp of a pregnant person as far as I know. I'm 1 week in and this is when I start to get really doubtful and scared. If i surged Friday 29 May, ET Mon 1 June I'm assuming I am actually 10 DPO today - is that how it works? You'd think I'd know this by now. Going shopping today though - retail therapy always helps briefly - not that I can really afford it but geez gotta have SOMETHING enjoyable once in a while.

thinking of you all - have a lovely day.

Hi everyone

Sara- i hope EPU went well...fingers crossed for you

Infinity- hang in there..the last part of the TWW is the worst. i find acupuncture really good. helps calm me down...

Dutchie- hope the time hurries up for you...i Know how it can drag

smithy- hoe you can get going into the next cycle soon

BDT- hope your transfer went well and this is the one for you

WLAB- good luck with this cycle...hope time hurries along for you

saph- hello, hope you are doing OK

afm- after seeing my new acupuncturist on friday, I actually have decided to try naturally for a litle while...I am on so many supplements from the acu and the naturopath, and the next month won't be trying at all, to give my body a chance and for these things to start working...then I'll have a scan to see if the cyst is gone, and then we'll try for a few months I think. I feel good about the new approach. I needed to change my headspace and our approach somehow. I am going to try and focus on just being me a bit more too. I am a bit nervous I am going to get impatient, but will try and stick with this! Just waiting to sort out a refund (we paid for the cycle which didnt end up getting started) and my IVF nurse thinks it wont be a problem.

barney Guest

girls ive poas again today my bt due date and.......ITS A
    TWO VERY STRONG LINES AND WE ARE BESIDE OUR SELVES
    STILL HAVE THE ODD BIT OF BROWN WATERY STUFF WHEN GOING TO LOO BUT FOR NOW IM PREGNANT AND LAPPING IT UP
    GOING FOR BT TOMORROW TO SEE IF WE HAVE SOME GOOD NUMBERS

WERE PREGNANT

OH AND GIRLS GO TO MY SITE AND HAVE A LOOK AT MY SHORT MOVIES AND CHECK OUT MY POAS HEHEHE WOOT WOOT

Oh Smithy i knew it was going to be a BFP for you this time Yeah Yeah!!!!!

I am so pleased for you. Yeah !!!!!

On A spookier note I knew that it was going to be a BFP for you, just as i had this feeling well before My BF went to doctor that there was not going to be a heart beat. Now this is getting scary if only i could feel what was going to happen to me.

Once again YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smithy, go girl, that is wonderful

Good luck to all the other girls in the TWW, thinking of you.

EPU went well, four eggs, three of them mature - first they said two mature but an hour ago the scientist rang to tell me that one of the immature looking ones was actually mature which was great news. The great thing about this is that while the numbers are not great they are exactly the ones expected so they empty follicle syndrom I had last time did not repeat itself. Had kind of a smaller breakdone yesterday telling DP I want to call it off as I was really scared of it happening again, so pretty happy and very calm now.

DP, my hero, survived his procedure well and seems to be quite okay at the moment, hopefully he doesn't have too much pain once the anesthetic wears off.

Now we just have to wait and see, will hear about fertilisation tomorrow morning.

Need to go back to the sofa for so will do personals today.

Sara

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast