Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - April 2008

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update on me as my student is running late and I have a few minutes

So, had my CD21 Bt today FINALLY!!! Its only taken 3 months to get there!!!

Everything went well - I think I was there for approx 5 mins maybe?!!!
    A long way to go for 5 mins, but it will be worth it if it gives us any further direction for our next cycle.

Will just be getting DH to do his sample prob next week (they only do the one that Dr S wants on Wednesdays on the Central Coast, and he has a million things to do this week!)

The lady that took my blood asked me if it was for Dr S - she said ' I thought so, he seems to be the only Dr that requests this test'.. she also said that he gets amazing results and I couldn't be in better hands, so thats comforting!
    If he has a rep with the pathology staff, he must be on to something!!!

Will pop back on tonight for personals as I hear my student arriving....

Hi everyone!
    It has been ages since I have been in here. So it is abit hard to catch up.
    Just wanted to send many sticky vibes to those in the TWW.
    And much babydust to all...

had 7 days of puregon 150 now. another dose tomorrow and first blood test before scans start. have to get more synarel as well. yucky stuff!

will chat more soon, a bit achy and very tired...

Welcome back Vicki Nice to see you again its been a while

Sonya - I'm thinking of you hun xxx
    Hoping that your results are perfectly on track - and I sympathise with you re the synarel
    It will all be worth it in the end hun!!!

Hi Everyone
    Just popping in to wish you all lots of luck and baby dust...slowly working towards joining in again soon...lots of love

Vicki and Ellie, it is so nice to see you both again!

Ellie, I've been thinking about you a lot over the last few days, wondering how you're going and if things are ok.

Meanwhile... going slightly mad with the TWW, the evil P4 pessaries, the obsessive undie checks, etc, etc, etc... I think I need my straitjacket tightened! Someone wanna take care of that for me?

BW

consider it tightened BW - now, do you want to return the favour??

Sure, BG. Consider yourself very firmly strapped in.

I had a moment last night when I was absolutely dead certain that this cycle was turning pear shaped. My breasts were nowhere near as sore as they had been before... Duh! That might have had something to do with the two panadeine I took because my ovaries are hurting like hell again!

BW

Try and keep sane, lovely ladies!

I'll tighten straightjackets on BOTH your accounts!!!

Not long to go now.. can't wait for a brilliant outcome for you both xxx

Ellie - So nice to see you around... hoping you'll be back to join us soon

keep sane??? Holly, are you nuts?? i wasn't sane to start with! it's just the depth of the insanity that has increased this week....

am still unsure myself as to what is happening. i want soooooo badly to know, but at the same time, i'm too scared to test!

I've gotta agree with BG. Sanity was doubtful before we even started!

I think this morning things are pretty clear that this one is heading the same way as the chemical pregnancies I've had in the past.

BW

don't make me start on the negative attitude lecture again BW! remember, i gave you a fair butt kickin last week!!!

you are less than four weeks into a potential pregnancy - no matter what you've experienced in the past, this is a new attempt, a new scenrio - it doesn't have to be the same as the previous ones. you don't have to have the symptoms from hell! just BREATHE and wait on test results. if you write this off before you even get to testing, you're doing yourself a huge injustice

how many women don't even know they're pregnant until several weeks later?

There's a difference between having symptoms ease a little and having all symptoms completely bugger off. Maybe I'm assuming too much, but having had symptoms incredibly early with three pregnancies, I'm going to assume that it will happen with all of them... and with the chem. pgs, all symptoms pretty much completely buggered off around this point, too.

I don't think it's being negative, I think it's just being realistic. But feel free to kick away if you really think it will achieve something, BG.

BW

BW & BG, I can't believe you girls are on the home stretch of your TWW's now. Time has run away from me this week.
    I hope your little embies are tucked in tight for the long haul. Looking forward to hearing the results of your blood tests (whenever they may be!! )

I am having a big freak out again unfortunately. I saw the hematologist this afternoon and he is stumped at my results....and he charged me $210 to not give me any answers. Simply sent me back to have the bloods done again. I ring him on Monday for the results. Crossing everything that it has all just been a big mistake and I can relax. If they come back still highy abnormal I have to go back for more testing and procedures (what procedures, I dont know as I was too scared to ask at that point).
    I'm flip flopping between being positive that everything will be fine, and the other extreme where I am terribly ill and there is something really wrong with me. Then starts the crying, which in turn makes DH upset because he doesn't want to think about the negatives. It has been over 3 weeks since the initial blood tests were done. I dont know how much more of this waiting I can take. It's not even about TTC anymore, and that scares me more than anything.

MEGAN - take care of yourself. bummer about the constant questions and brick walls getting in your way. i hope some sort of answers crop up for you and dh soon

BW & BG - i would tighten your strait jackets but im tangled up in my own at the moment. AC is such a constant 'wait' and guessing game. please keep your chin up girls. you are my idols and i only endeavour to have the courage and strength you have always shown.

ELLIE - so wonderful to hear you still pop in now and then. i constantly think of you and hope one day in catching up face to face. best wishes for you both and lots of 's

HOLLY - hope the good news keeps on coming!

ME- day 8 of puregon. first BT today. gotta go back monday for another BT and first ultrasound. was hoping sooner, but at least its a little step forward.

quick question - for those who have had puregon, how much pain in the tummy did you suffer. i still have at least 4 more days of injections and am feeling very sore. i know this means im cooking some eggs, but i dont want to ignore any symptoms. my pain actually hinders how fast i can walk and its just so constant! if this is normal then i will just soldier on in silence.

Sonya, that's been fairly normal for me... however, you really don't want cycles like mine! I did find that it wasn't nearly as bad this cycle, even though it did slow me up a bit, it was nothing like the pain of previous overstimmed cycles. Definitely talk to your clinic. Be a pain if necessary, but make sure they take you seriously.

Megan, I'm sorry there were no answers this time. It's so frustrating not knowing what's wrong, and I know the fear that goes along with it all too well. I hope things become clearer very soon.

I'm going to go crash now that DH is finally home from playing with trains.

BW

sonya, i found my abdomen felt very heavy and bloated, but not painful as such - but i think everyone is very different in how they respond - hoping it stays tolerable and youhave some fantastic results on Monday

megan - i'm so sorry to hear you're still in limbo. hope you get some answers soon!

Megan - I'm so sorry you still don't have the answers
    Its just way too easy for me to say 'stay positive'... so I won't, I'll stay positive for you hun

Don't let yourself think too far ahead - I have no doubt that you are not really ill - it'll turn out to be something little sweetie

Lots of love to you two crazy girls in the 2ww!!!

Sonya - I can't help you with the puregon, I've only ever had gonal f... Hoping that things settle down for you xxx

Praying for lots & lots of happy news in here over the next week

xxx

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast