Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

thanks guys. Im fine, really. DH is being wonderful as usual. Only having trouble with putting words together in sentences and sometimes finding the right words. Oh and obviously with my typing and smsing skillls, too.

scary that it can happen at only 27, but it does!

ETA: Maybe someone can edit some of my posts if they are unreadable. D'oH!

Keen - that's terrible news. I hope you are doing okay and if there is ANYTHING at all any of us can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Thinking of you honey.

Take good care and please post as often as you like - who cares about spelling - it's your health that is the most important thing. :hugs:

Marg
    xoxo
    xoxo

Keen - I Second what the girls have said. if you need anything just ask. You know you mean soo much to all of us!
    Dont worry about the typing at all. I think it is so wonderful with all you are going though, to still come in here and support us. You are such a strong person and such an inspiration!

Ann, honey so glad to see you are giving something else a go. Have to tell us how it turns out with Antonia Ruhl... I have to admit being sceptical and would really like to hear from someone I trust - and that's you!

Keen - Hope you are feeling okay...what a scare for you!

Keen I'm so sad that this has happened. Have PMed you.

Love,

Mel

ann Guest

Keen,

I suffered one of those when I was 24yrs old. Really scary stuff.

Now only when I get really bad migraines do I suffer the not being able to find words, slurring words and not remembering the names for the most obvious objects.

I hope you get better soon.

On the Antonia Ruhl subject, I feel that I have to do something. I was a bit worried that we are just wasting so much money, but if I don't, I'll probably regret not trying it, as IVF hasn't done us any favours as yet. I must add we are trying this inconjunction with IVF

Luv Ann

and a special for Keen!

Keen - wishing you a very speedy and complete recovery! What a scarey thing to have happen to you.

Ann - I hope I didn't offend you with my sceptical comments - I think Keen put it way better than I did in that she would like to hear what AR is like from someone she can trust and, like Keen, I would definitely trust you.

Hi Ann,
    Just wanted to pop in and say I took antonia's tonic for about 4 months earlier this year. and saw her for pulse therapy. I didn't keep up the pulse therapy. She certainly made no predictions to me, that she would get me pg. and I have heard that she has told other people that she would get them pg. so I didn't keep going. Just too inconvenient to get someone to look after DD.
    On the money thing, I absolutely agree that you have to try everything and if you have the money, them why not try it? I don't resent having spent the money. I have friends that spent $7000 on a TV so it just depends where your priorities lie. Also, if you have extras insurance, you can claim the sessions on that.
    good luck, I will be interested to hear what she says to you.
    Kar, well spotted that some of those posts in the other thread were just one time posters. That story about the twins was pretty amazing.
    Last edited by anney; September 3rd, 2006 at 06:05 PM.

tiggy Guest

Keen,
    Just popping in to say I'm thinking of you and hope that you make a speedy recovery.
    Hugs, to you, friend. You have been a wealth of support, so if there is anyway that I can return the favour...

Hi girls,

just popping in to let Keen know that I am thinking about her (just found out....). Get well girly. Lot of hugs coming your way.

I am starting clomid today. Since I had Pup, I have had about 8 cycles and even though I appear to be Oing and temps are good, I have not gotten pg despite very well timed bd. Prior to Pup, I couldn't keep a pg; now I can get pg!! Sigh... So I am on 2 tabs of clomid a day and we'll see how things go.

Hayseed- I hope the clomed does its magic really soon.

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all doing well.

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all -
    Sorry, been MIA again... have been lurking every now and then though.
    Keen - hope you're on the mend sweets!
    Baby dust to all
    H

ann Guest

Awfully quiet in here atm. Whats going on?

Ann

prehaps we are all a bit ovre it at the moment... hwos things with you Miss Ann?

Keen
    How are you going sweet?

ann Guest

More importantly how are you doing Keen?

I have been thinking of you, and hope that you are doing ok!

Me, I'm alright, just feeling pi$$ed of with not getting pg.

I am waiting for my [I]tonics[I] to arrive from Antonia Ruhl, with any luck they will arrive today.

I know we are going out on a limb with this new stuff, but I really feel like I have to do something now, turning 39 in Nov, so I don't have that much time.

To everyone else I hope all of your dreams come true

Ann

Ann
    good luck.
    I am 39 and will be 40 before you are 39 and if I can do it - you can do it. Remember - your body has done it before and just needs to remember how! Maybe the tonics will refresh your uterine memory. Hope so.

Fingerscrossed for you.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast