Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

I never got to see it - didnt know it was on, but wish i had watched it. Need a good excuse for a bawling cry!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello girls,

just wanted to let everyone know that my old computer was being a PITA a couple of weeks ago, so I got a new one, and then that one crashed too! I had to get the hard-drive re-formatted, and in the process, lost all my emails received in the last few weeks. If anyone has sent me details for the front page that haven't yet been updated, PLEASE re-send your email! I'm so sorry, chookies!

love
    sushee

Well gals,
    I feel a bit emotional today, maybe because AF showed up, which also means that i can start taking the pill to down reg. I havent done a cycle for 10 mths or so and i am feeling a bit nervous!!and full of hope.
    It was my birthday yesterday (whole 27!)so im hoping that there will be a belated present from someone up there from this cycle.Although im telling DH its still my birthday today as im from London and the 12th is not over yet!
    I start taking the pill on the 17th and hope i wont have to be on it for long as i really dislike the way i feel when taking it.

I hope everyone else is having a better week, and thank you all for your advice so far and i apologize in advance if the drugs to come make me go a little loopy!:eek:

Lou, yay for af and the pill! I'm so happy that you can get started again soon! Holding your hands all the way hun.........and don't worry, your secret is safe with me!

All the best for this next cycle Lou - and

Thanks Keen.

I hope you are feeling better now and resting as much as you can. Im still on two weeks leave and go back to work on Monday. I work in childcare and wanted to avoid the lifting but do miss them, still had a great time catching up with some friends and trying to sort the house out but it is never ending.

I can already feel myself being very impatient with this cycle and it really has not even begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all you wonderful ladies! I hope the week has been good to you all.

Anne- I saw the show too, and cried. Though these days it really doesnt take much!
    I am sending you much babydust whilst taking the herbs.

Loula- Happy Birthday for yesterday. So hoping that this cycle for you is the lucky one!

Leis- How did you house moving go? Hope it went smoothly and you are all setled in.

Shushee- Bugger on your computer. Mine is playing up too, and I am trying to twist Dh arm for a new one.

Keen- how are you doing?

Hey ladies,

Daisy - whats been happening?

Leis - hope your setteling in?

Keen - how are you feeling?

Ann - i hope you are feeling a little better too?

Just wondering if you could help me out with something?

When i had the last 2 cycles the chinese herblist told me to take two weeks off work and to not do any house work or anything and to just rest. My results from these were positive although i did MC.
    Proir to this with the other two cycles I went straight back to work and I do a very manual job working in a babies room in a childcare centre looking after 10 huffers (why are the babys today so big, must be all that hormonal chicken their mums ate).
    Anyway i did not even have a HCG reading from thouse cycles and so now dont know what to do.

Did anyone take the TWW off work.

Hope to hear soon xx

Lou- it is so hard to know what to do isnt it. I actully gave up work so I could do IVF. (I had major workforce issues that could not be settled) I dont think I could of gone though cycles and work. I now only work casual and as it is heavy lifting I do not work in the TWW. Being casual it is easy for me to take off. I would just go with what your heart tells you do do. Some girls would prefer to be at work and not forever thinking what there bubs are doing, For me I have a lot of pain Post EPU that I would need to if I worked more regulary.

AF just started and on CD26 which is way earlier than ever before... oh well. guess you get that... really getting tired of this monthly disappointment...

ann Guest

Keen,

Sorry about AF visiting, and the monthly disappointments well it seems never ending doesn't it?

I went out and bought some OPK's the other day, today being CD19. Nothing -tive so far.

Just wanted to ask a question, what would make me bleed (brown stuff) throughout my cycle? I seem to have it every few days or so, just a bloody nuisance!

On the OPK's Wed had a feint line, yesterday even fainter and today nothing. Have I o'd and missed it on the OPK or haven't o'd yet. Temps are still flat.

Luv to all

Ann
    Last edited by ann; September 15th, 2006 at 12:15 PM.

Keen- Grrrr to Af showing up!

Ann- Sorry I dont have any answers for you. Hope the herbs get in you system soon and work there magic.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Good morning ladies, I'm a bit fluey so just a quickie hello to you all.

Keen, that's a quick cycle! Our bodies often don't co-operate do they, lol.

Ann, never used OPKs so not sure. Maybe the spottiing is the herbs doing their bit. Hope so!

On the time off thing, I never have, not so much because of not wanting to, but never been able to. I always find I have something going on, or work is busy.
    I am doing my FET now & won't be able to have time off work as it is my busiest time of the year, but I think I will start working on it now so I can be less busy when my TWW comes.
    If this is unsuccessful, I think I'll try one last IVF in January when I am on school holidays with my DD (holidays from work).

Hope it works for you Lou.

Take care

Hi lovely ladies Just wondered if anyone has Keen's details? She's been offline for a while & we're a bit worried about her. I know what suburb she lives in but can't for the life of me find her mobile number anymore. Sooo if someone has her details can they please let me know if you can contact her for us?

SuziQ might has them I think, another one who is MIA at the moment. I'll email her and ask her to contact you Sarah.

Sarah-sorry I cant help you.

Tam- It was so good to see you pop in. Been thinking of you. Being busy will help with the 2WW. Hope everyting is going well with this cycle so far. Sending you heaps of babydust.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi girls
    Sarah, I had an email from Keen on Friday evening. But I haven't heard anything since. Sorry, I don't have her mobile number.
    Sorry I've been MIA. I have a lot happening at the moment but I do come in and check on you all.
    Take care and best wishes

Thanks guys Seems no-one has heard from her since Friday. I hope she's ok.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast