Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

Oh Jules, honey, so vrey sorry :hugs: its juts not fair, not one bit.

thikning of you...

ann Guest

Jules,
    I wish there was something I could say that would help, but as many of us know here, words just don't help. Just knowing that we are here for you if you need us.

Ann

Jules - so sorry to hear about the BFN. Unfortunately too many of us know how you are feeling and how much pain we go through physically and mentally on this ttc journey. It really sucks sometimes. Try and take good care.

Ann - keeping everything crossed that the tonics do their thing for you. xo

Keen - thinking of you and hoping you are on the quick road to recovery.

Not much happening in this part of the world. Seeing a local naturopath at the moment but before we can work on all things fertility - we need to do something about my immune system! This last month I've been sick with a throat infection - and am now home sick with tonsilitis! Crazy! I'm hoping I can spend the next few months getting healthy and will then jump back onto the ttc rollercoaster. The only problem is that I feel like time is getting away from me. sigh!

A big hello to everyone - hope you are all well.

Marg

Jules- I am so sorry honey. Big hugs to you.

Keen- thinking og you!

Blue - nice to see you pop in! Hope you are doing well.

Ann- I do so hope the herbs work for you. Somedays I think the TTC would not be as hard if Time was not against us.

Marg- Sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you get your immune system back on track in no time! Please look after yourself!

A big Hello to everyone else! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi all been awhile for me!

Firstly my darling Keen... many hugs and cyber kisses to you my dear friend... I hope you are feeling yourself again soon...

Jules hugs to you again hun... take each day at a time...

Ann don't stress love, I am moving on tuesday

me still cruising
    leis xx

A big hello to you lovely ladies.

A big hug goes out to you Jules on your BFN. It all seems so hard at times like this. take care of yourself.

And another big hug for you Keen, hope you are on the mend yourself. I hope you are feeling better & even perhaps any answers or knowledge about why it happened. Take care.

And also hugs for you other lovely gals. Hope you are all going ok.
    Being an accountant, it's my busy period at the moment so haven't even had time to scratch myself but have been popping on for the odd read of how you are.
    Hope to be back a bit more now.
    Actually hoping to spend a bit of time close to the tv watching footy this weekend, my team is in the finals so that's my excitement at the moment.
    Also on the the big wait for AF.

Take care.

Hi Tam.. nice to have you back mate... will be thinking of you....

My girlfriend trish had her baby yesterday.... 6 years it took her.... 2 failed ivf cycles 12 months of clomid, and finally she fell, naturally after she was told to 'give up'

Miracles do happen....

leis xxx Ps i am off to see her at the hospital today.. i can hardly wait!!!!

Leis- That is excellent news for you friend. Hope you enjoy all the cuddles! Best of luck with you move.

Tam- it is nice to see you pop in. Hope work isnt too bad.

Jules- how are you keeping mate?

Keen- thinking of you!

Ann- has the herbs arrived yet?

A big Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all having a lovley weekend.

I know this is probably a silly thing to post and be excited about.. but, well i got AF today... (we still arn't trying again at the mo, due to my rubella vax) and it just snuck up.. no pain to even give the slightest hint she was on her way.... I can't believe how good it is since all my ops... it was actually a bit comical and might be a bit TMI, but i just hit DH up for a 'quickie' and just ducked into the loo, and yelled out.. 'sorry hun, but we have to cancel that' much to his demise!!!! LOL... the pain relief is just amazing and really I would never of believed that the operations would of taken the pain away to the extent it has, until now, that i am actually experiencing it.....better go, am suppose to be packing for the big day, tuesday, move day.. HOORAY!!!

hi and hugs to everyone.... leis xxx

Sorry Jules, you are still feeling down.. i hope the retail therapy cheered just a little.. I know people say this all the time, but miracles do happen... For instance... When we were up north last week looking for a rental property, the girl behing the counter at one of the real estate agents said to me 'are you from *&%#^' (the town i grew up in)... I said yes I am.. and then i said 'OMG Kelly'.. 'How are you?' we had a bit of a chitachat... then i remembered her elder sister michelle who went to school with my sister. Michelle, i had heard through the bush telegraph and her DH had been trying forever to have a baby numerous IVF treatments you know the whole scenario.. blah blah blah... Michelles DH is much younger than her i think from memory about 9-10 years... anyway they moved out of town up to North QLD to start out again, after being told that 'walk away from it, it is never going to happen'.. and the first thing kelly said to me the other day about her sister Michelle was..... 'Shes 3 months pregnant naturally, it just happenend'... it does and can happen, even if you arn't going to continue on the IVF wagon.. don't ever give up hun...

sorry for the long drawn out story...
    love leis xx

jules about to pm you..leis xx

Default Loula

hi Im very new to this site and really dont know where to start!

I have a good girlfriend that told me about the site and thought i would give it a go.
    We are thinking about starting IVF again after nearly 12mth off and I have changed Gyn and just had surgery to tie my remaning tube. We've been on IVF since 2003 after ectopic and only had 4 cycles resulting in two early M/C. Gyn says everything is looking good to start. Have been trying everything goji, herbs everything.

Just looking to talk somewhere where people understand!so i hope your have me.

thanx

Thanx Julesy,
    I been hovering around looking at this site for a while and do feel very comfortable to share my journey with you all. I do also have some questions that you may be able to help me with?
    Do any of you BBT? My previous Gyn told me there was no point as the drugs I was taking determin when you are ready for implant. Of course i still did and my temp would stay up for a while then after m/c would drop. the chinese herbal lady i was seeing at the time said my temp didnt get high enough for the pg to continue?

Please let me know if I am making any sense?

Julesy,
    I been reading your resent news and words can not express how sad and hurt you must be feeling and I am thinking of you at this diffcult time.

on the 4th of this month i went into surgery to have both my tubes removed, (they did not remove after my ectopic)

They could not remove them this time either!! my right had completly gone!!(I know, where you ask, so will I when I see my doc on 25th) and they could only clamp my left as there were so many adhesions and they would need a bowel surgen present as this is also stuck to my uterus!

So this is why I have waited so long to start trying again i was so frightened that i would feel less of a women with out then and guess what its been 6 days and I feel fine. (although i still havent had a motion!which worries me a little)

I have read alot that when tubes are damaged it can have a negitive effect on implant so i thought i had to give this a go. it is very sad that now there is no hope of concieving 'o natural' but i felt that this was moving forward. I am leaving all my options to the doc's now which makes me feel very sad.

Look I guess what i am saying is I know how hard these decisions can be and you do need time to think it over a little. Goodness i should know I canciled the surgery once and my mum had flown from London to look after me! but even she was ok with this and supported me this time when i went ahead.

Please hang in there

Jules - so sorry toe hear this was your last go at it. But I know there has to be a time when we say enough is enough. I am hoping like mad your adoption process gets super fast tracked and you will be a mama very soon. I know there are lots of miracle stories and no doubt we always hold some hope in the deep corner of our hearts nad I would hope like mad you get that miracle, but I understand not wanting to hodl onto that thread at this stage. If you need to be depressing, then thats just fine, you dont nede to hide how you feel in here - and hope that the next step for you brings you some much needed happinness, hun.

Leis - moviing, hey!? YAYE! And that is such great news that the op has brought you such pain relief too, sweetheart.

Jules- It is heartbreaking to know that your last go at IVF was not lucky. I also hope from the bottom of my heart that the adoption road will be a quick and fullfilling one for you. You really do deserve it mate. Ps it is freezing up here too! The only good thing is that our water tanks are well and truly full, so that is one less thing to worry about for a few months anyway!

Loula- A big Hello to you and welcome. I truly hope that your upcoming cycle is a lucky one for you.

Leis- Honey fantastic news on no pain wirh AF. Just another sign that all things are looking good and that BFP is just around the corner for you.

A big Hello to everyone else. Thinking of you all!

ann Guest

Hello to all of you lovely ladies,

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend?

Yes the herbs arrived on Friday, I must say they are not the most delicious tasting things on earth! But I am hoping that they just might do the trick.

Did any one see on tv last night the couple undergoing IVF (true stories/real life)?

I burst into tears and couldn't stop. How I pray to hear those little words "congratulations you're pregnant". Still feeling teary today.

Ann

Gretl Guest

Hi there,
    I guess I account for being one of the "one time posters" re. Antonia Ruhl. I'm definately not a surreptitious advertiser. I just don't really do the regular posting thing mainly coz I generally tend not to have too much to say! Like many long time IVF veterans, I guess I just try to shift my focus onto non-baby type things - a protective mechanism I suspect. We are still trying to conceive, and still see Antonia. I am getting to crunch time re. IVF as being 43, they are, quite understandably, reluctant to "waste" donor sperm on my ageing eggs! It took a lot for me to come out and speak about Antonia as I obviously haven't conceived yet - and it's quite natural for people to be dubious about something that hasn't quite worked. But as I think I mentioned, working with Antonia has restored my sanity, and after all the IVF palava, that means the world to me. It really is with great diffidence that I even talk about our work with Antonia coz you do leave yourself wide open for well meaning precautionery advice, and even ridicule. The only reason I did go so far as to make my post was that I have found Antonia to be incredibly helpful - even without a baby result to date - and I just wanted to share that with others who may be in a similar boat to me. I tend to leap upon anything else I hear that someone else has had success with, so I guess I just wanted to pay it on. Anyway, I will scream it from the highest mountain if we get pregnant, coz believe me, it would be an almost biblical miracle! Best wishes to everyone who is travelling this often crappy road xx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast