Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - June 2006 #2

Hi all.. firstly Suziq, bet i know why your trip is canx.. i am beside myself with anticipation........

not much happening with me.. just hanging around.. wish i was the virgin mary!!! Lol wouldn't have to BD, doesn't it become a right pain in the ar5e all the time, i think i lost my sex drive when i was about 25! must say it is improoved since i had all the endo out!!!

love leis xx

Come on Suzi Q I am waiting when are you going to let us know
    Keen have a great girls weekend they can be sooooo much fun
    Leis I think I lost my sex drive as soon as they told me I couldnt concieve naturally pretty sad hey
    Tam thanks for the welcome back it seems sooo long since I was here last, I cannot believe that so many of the girls have now left to go to other threads, I get so envious but I am so glad for them
    Daisy I havent had a chance to meet you online but I hope I dont have to know you for too long IYKWIM
    Hello to everyone else I have missed, and congratulations again Chris if you are browsing this forum

Krusty Guest

Hi ladies

I hope every one is well

Leis - I tell my Dh there is no point BD as it won't work I supose that is one good thing about IVF no BD unless I won't to.

Keen - I hope you have a great week end with the girls and spend up big.

Shazey - I look forward to getting to know you

Daisy - Thanks for your support, I will be going to see my FS before my next cycle.

Ann - I hope all that rabbiting has paid off

SuziQ - I hope dit is for good reasons that your trip is cancelled

Tam - Good luck at the naturopath please let us know how you go

Kar - Thanks for making me feel better, I hope all is well with you.

Everyone else _ I hope you are all well too.

Hi again girls
    No, trip isn't cancelled for a bad reason and no, it isn't cancelled because I'm pg - that would have been my 1000th post! Rest assured, if there was something as exciting as that to tell, I'd be screaming. Funny, SusheeMod changed my details on the front page a couple of months ago....
    Shazey, a friend of mine lives in Hervey Bay and cycled with Dr Moir - not sure which clinic though (maybe IVF QLD Sunshine Coast). She has her beta tomorrow and has had +ve hpt the past two days... 41 years old and lots and lots of IVF attempts.
    I'll be up on the Sunshine Coast for a week soon, might see you!
    Cheers

Sue - you and your riddles! Always making it difficult for us - hey, whatever keeps us occupied, right!

Right Keen!!
    Hey, you will just love the shopping in Melbourne - much better than Sydney. Great timing too - the big Myer sale....
    Enjoy!

Keen,
    We are in the city this weekend too.. For my b'day staying at Crowne Promenade!!!

I hope you enjoy your time in Melb & maybe some Melb air will assist!!!

Love & hugs to you matey!

OOOH SuziQ, I cant wait to read!

Suzi Q I would love to catch up with you if you venture up this way, I have a sister on the sunshine coast, still trying to find my way around here LOL
    I hope your friend has some positive news today with her beta you will have to let us know, I recently looked after a lady who was 46 having a IVF baby, I dont know whether I will go to the Sunshine Coast or Bundeberg havent decided yet.
    Kristy I am looking forward to getting to know you too, I have been lurking a lot the last 6 months so I am familiar with your battle, good luck
    Hello to Keen, Leis, Daisy and anyone else I have missed

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Heehee Suzi, I wonder if anyone noticed that I changed your details? Oooooh so excited for you!

Keen and Trace, I'm so jealous! I wanted to book a mini holiday to Melb with the Jetstar sale but DH wants to save as much as possible for the S'pore trip in Dec. OK, it makes sense, but since when did sense come into it? I want to go to Melb!

Shazey, added your details to the front page, my sweet! Roll on 2007!

love
    sushee

Heehee SuziQ I have noticed that you are leaving next year it will teach me to look at page one instead of skipping to the other pages LOL

Hello all you lovely ladies

Keen- I hope you have a great weekend.

SuziQ- How did your friend go? fingers crossed for that BFP. I did not notive that the date had changed either on the first page. Tell me is there another clue there that we should be reading ?

Shazey- Hi. I have a feeling I will be around long enough to get to know you. I have seen you pop in and out over the last 9 months. Hoping that this break and your move will do the trick for that BFP for your next cycle.

Leis- there are times I am totally over the BD too. Gets to be a choir not fun, at times doesnt it.

Sushee- nice to see you pop in. I hope you have a great holiday!

Anne- Fingers crossed

Tam, kar, chele, Kris and to the others that I have missed, hope all is going well and you all have a great weekend

Unhappy

Well gals I ended up being rushed to emergency Sun arvo last week. To cut a long story short I hadan ectopic Pregnancy which ruptured inside my right tube so I had to be rushed to surgery for an emergency slice and dice to have my right tube removed. So yet again a frewsh cycle sort of worked as the Dr's said at least you know it worked HUH well we already knew that. So now I have a lovely scar across the top of my fluff and am off work for 6 weeks.

Oh Chele
    I am so sorry to hear this. Take care of your lovely self.

Kar

Chele I am thinking of you sweetie... take care of yourself...
    Keen gal... i hope that melbourne was the best therapy ever
    Hi to everyone else...

Me we are having a very busy weekend... my aunt is up from Sydney, showing her the local sights, DH is 43 today... boohoo he says and is struck down by filthy dose of hay fever but know it will all come good around 5 pm when the Rugby starts and his mates arrive.

Think AF could be on her way.. unsure and hey this is the first cycle after op, can't expect to many miracles!!!

Love to you all Leis xx

Ann where have you disappeared too.. must be hiding with DH under the covers....!!!

Hi Ladies I hope you had a good day, my day was spent at the beach, swimming and fishing very hot up here during the day the beach is only 5 minutes away, arrived there at 10am and returned home at 6pm so it was a very long day but a pleasurable one.
    Daisy thanks for the welcome back, I really do hope I dont have to know you for too long IYKWIM, I would like to see more graduates from here soon.
    Chele sorry for your loss, ectopic pregnancies are very painful, I know what you mean about having a cut above your fluff, I have had 3 ectopics with 3 cuts, I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Leis I hope you had fun doing the tour around all the sights
    Keen how are you going?
    Sushee thanks for updating my details,
    Ann I hope you have had a very productive weekend so far LOL
    Hello to anyone else I have missed, I have to get used to all you new girls, all the old ones have gone and had babies so I do apologise if I forget anyone in my posts
    I hope you all have a good remainder of the weekend, I am back to work tomorrow night on nightshift after having 10 days off, I am really not looking forward to it, I am enjoying being a lady of leisure, promised hubby I would get him a boat so off to work I go, lucky they have lots of overtime LOL
    cass

Chele - so sorry to hear about the ectopic pregnancy. Take good care and rest up over the next few weeks. Thinking of you.

Marg

ann Guest

No, I am still here.

rabbiting stopped a few days ago, now I am 5 DPO, you see I started temping again this month, I hate it, hanging on to every temperature. Still my temps haven't risen very much at all. I wait for the dramatic high tempsafter O'ing, and I just haven't got them, anyway that TTC isn't it.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Did any of you see that woman overseas that had a baby using donor eggs, she was in her 60's and she can do it, why can't I? Hey I don't think I'll be going for that long!

Ann

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast