Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - June 2006 #2

Hi Ann was wandering hun if you could email me... so i can get your email, DH and I might be moving up your way etc wanted to chat about SIVF lismore etc etc if he gets the job and where to live .. hope the BDing pays off...
    thanks leis xx

ann Guest

Leis, I have emailed you!

Ann

thanks mate i have replied... leis xx

Krusty Guest

Chele

Big hugs to you.

Sorry to hear of you loss, put you feet up for the next couple of weeks

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Chele,

you poor thing. Take care of yourself, my sweet.

love
    sushee

Chele- I am so sorry Honey. Please rest up and look after yourself. Many hugs to you.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chele - there are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this devastating news. You are in my thoughts.

Chele - honey Im so sorry to hear your devastating news. For not only your lost little one, but also for your lost tube, too. It is SO unfair. It makes me so upset to see beautiful women go through all this over and over, when we each deserve so much more...

Hang in there, matey and know I am thinking of you... sending you a great big virtual :hugs:

Good evening all you lovely ladies.
    Chele, big hugs for you, the pain & fright must have been hard, also the 'close but not quite there' is a pain in itself. I'm sure it's something to do with right tubes, most everyone on this site (myself included) have lost the right tube in EPs, I wonder if there's any stats on that one.... Take care, hope you are healing well.

Hope the shopping trips went well & weekends sounded good too.

We just got back from a weekend up the coast, It rained most of the time but just happy for time away.
    And guess what, AF decided to visit while we were there, perhaps she was waiting for the most inopportune time to drop by. It gives me a bit of hope that something's going right in there, I'll just see how long I have to wait for the next one.
    I haven't got onto the naturopath yet, waiting for details via a friend.
    Take care

ann Guest

Hey lovely ladies,
    I hope you are all doing well!

I am currently 9 DPO, and even though my temps are still nice and high, I am not holding out any hope. Ah well you get that, maybe by hoping for nothing, one day I might get a surprise, and if I don't nothing lost.

Not long now until the weekend.

Ann

I often think that way too Ann. Maybe if I dont have much expectations, I dont have much disappointment. Its funny how we try to control our heads and our hearts so much through all this....

Fingers crossed for you Ann....

Ann and Keen.. my only problem would be if i didn't have any expectation it would never happen, as DH and I would probably never BD!!!!! For the last few years BDing has just been a right pain in the you know what!! We are so over it!!! LOL!!! Good luck Ann and Keen and maybe you will get BFPs this month... leis xx

to you too Leis!

Well actually Keen lovey, no luck for DH and I this month, but it was my first real period after the op, and i do think my body is still far from healed, it will take up to 6 months... But i now think i have a luteal phase defect. After ovulation my period comes 9/10 days after, it is easily fixed, but in saying about no luck this month, my period was no worries, i only took two panadol, compared to two days off work, neurophene plus, digesic, coedine.... so the surgery has worked in that regard, now all we need to do is get up the duff, I can just see my surgeon when i tell him, he will be running into his office straight onto his computer to update his stats!! LOL.. God love him... take care hun.. love leis xx

ann Guest

Hey Leis,

If BDing is a pain in the ar$e, then maybe your doing it wrong. Ha Ha

Only joking!

Luv Ann

OMG Ann i knew there was something not quiet right!!!! Maybe we should try it the other way next time, with better luck.. LOL!!!

Thanks for the laugh Ann,

Great new leis, I am so glad that AF is much better now, Means that the Op did do you wonders. I know what you mean though Somedays I am so over BD too.

It is amazing how riding the sub-fertility rollercoaster can play with your head. It really depends on the day to how I think. Somedays I think like you Anne and think if I expect nothing I hope to get a suprise, but other days I feel like I am the only one who has any chance of making it happen!!
    This week I am on the expect nothing ride. Still waiting for AF to show up, but actully feel better in myself than I have for a long time.

Hope you all are doing well and have a great weekend
    XXXX

SO know what you mean Vic, about the mind set changing from week to week - even moment to moment!

PMSL Ann! Too funny!!

Leis, its so good to hear that AF has fixed up a lot for you - now lets work on getting you a longer LP...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast