Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 - January 2006

I'm definitely going to take a break. It's such an emotional rollercoaster I think I just need to chill out for a few weeks and then I'll have a chat with the Clinic in Jan about my next step. I also want to work on my health and fitness over the next couple of months and there is a local Naturopath I'm going to book into see. I also think a few days away over the Chrissy break might be nice - try and recharge the batteries a little bit.

Marg

confusedegg Guest

SHAZEY: So sorry that the HPT had done a turn around on you and not looking so great. I have my for on your beta. :luck:

MARGOZ: it’s a real bummer when the darn witch shows up. It is an emotional roller coaster ride and too financially rich for my liking.. Heres to a great chrissy for you. May you have better results next year when you return to IVF cycle.

Sararms: Hi & welcome to BB,

If its not bad enough that we go through a physical/emotional and financial crisis that there is a 2ww thrown in there also with IVF.

My only advice is that take something to help ease the pain (pregnancy safe) and relax. I know its easier said than done. I am in 2ww. My beta is 12/12.

When was your transfer and when is your beta?

Keep us updated on your progress and take care of yourself and Gluck with BFP. :luck:

ME: This month i do not feel is the month for me. I know i am only early for i am 9dpo, but i have no preg symptoms to give me something to think about. If it is BFN this cycle, i will ask about injections instead of capsules. If no can do.. then i will reconsider whether or not i will dice the last egg or continue HRT FET. decisions decisions...

Good morning to you all

Shazey, hang in there, never trust those HPT, they'll do strange things to you. When is your BT.

Marg, bugger on AF. enjoy the break, I think Christmas is the best time for it.

Chris, get back to positive thoughts, do something nice for yourself (or get DH to do it).

Sararms, welcome to you, same goes for you & the positive thoughts.

Bee, thinking of you this week, not much can be said but take care of your self

Heather, please let us in on your secret. Hope it's all good

Sue, big hugs for you. Take your time but here for you in any case/direction.

I'm ok, just really busy, which is good. I still have had no AF visit since my m/c, I figure it was the really high hcg (it took 3 weeks to get back to baseline). I am spewing a bit because it means it'll get further into Jan that I start again. Though I'm 99% sure I won't get tempted to cycle again when AF does come soon.

Take care guys. Christmas is soooooooo close.

Hi guys just wanted to let you all know that the cycle is officially over, had my progesterone done yesterday which was 19.1, had beta today so not sure whether my TTC journey is over dont know if I can keep going through this,
    I would like to thank you all for your support, good luck and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true
    I am now going to go and have a nice rest and reevaluate everything, Im just waiting for DH to come home so we can discuss what and if we do anything else

Shazey, that is a shame, big hug for you & DH. Take your time.

confusedegg Guest

TAM: I may not sound as though i have positive thoughts but i do.. I dont want to quit, but i also want a happy marriage.. Poor DH cops it all the time when i am on oral hormone medication and i cant handle my moods and feeling sick.. The clinic know this and all i am saying is that if i they cant help by changing my meds to injections, i will have to change clinics that will, or cease TTC by IVF. Meds are way too much for me to cope with. IYKWIM. I had no symptoms NOTHING when on injections, including when i fell preg. It was the best feeling.

SHAZEY: Hoping everything works out to the way you want it. If we dont hear from you before hand.. I wish you and DH a merry xmas and the bestest 2006.

Chris,
    I do my FET by injections and then trigger like a stim, and have transfer day 3.
    They made me do without the trigger the first time ( messing around with BT) and then after alot of pursuading let me trigger the second and ended up with bubs.
    So much better...I go crazy on bcp
    Bec

confusedegg Guest

Hi Bec

Thanks for your post, you have given me some hope, just wondering if they can do this for 5 day blasts. Would it be more fiddly with timings and not overstim.
    Which clinic are you with? And if its ok? Is it more expensive to do medicated HRT with injections? I would believe it would be.

I don’t mind with messing with BT.. I hate needles, but hate the side effects of the oral meds more.. IYKWIM.

What does BCP stand for?

Thanks again Chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazey
    I am so sorry for BFN -I hope you can continue on this journey.Take care of your heart.

with hope
    Trish

Chris, which oral meds are you taking?

BCP is birth control pills.

I'm glad you are positive, I found by the end of my first year with nothing happening I was starting to lose it a bit, but now have a renewed sense of hope for the new year.

confusedegg Guest

TAM:
    I am on estridiol capsules. I HATE them with a passion.

BCP-I spent 3 months on them and did nothing for me at all.

So they introduced injections to me and responded...

Chris

Chris,
    I'm with MIVF in Vic, my IVF nurse put me on to this cycle. It was trial about 12 months ago.I did pay for my injections and trigger, but it is under PBS, or claimable if you have PHI extras.
    Bec

Shazey - I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN.

confusedegg Guest

Hi Bec

I am with SIVF Newcastle. When i go for BT, thinks i might ask if we can try something different.. ie FET with injections instead of oral meds.

Thanks for your help.

Regards Chris

kirsty Guest

Shazey huge hugs to you on your recent BFN.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi all,

I've been away for about a week on hols and just wanted to come in and see how everyone's going. I've missed a few posts, I'm sure, but wanted to give Bee a huge :hugs: and a for the next cycle. I'm sad too about how things have panned out, but am equally hopeful for the future.

And shazey, I'm so sorry about the BFN hunny. I know how hard it is. Take care of yourself and your DH.

Well, I'm back at work as of Monday so will be lurking again. :roll: I hope to catch up with everyone then.

love
    sushee

Melinda Guest

Sararms - welcome to the forum.

Shazey - I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. All my love to you.

shazey - I'm so sorry to hear you got a BFN. Enjoy your rest as much as you can and try and recharge the batteries a little bit. Thinking of you.

Marg

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast