Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Oct/Nov 2007

firstly congrats on your Tf od

well im now on the yucky HRT and will be having a scan on day 10 still no af and wont get one now til cycle is wither canciled, fails or in 9 months - hehe

forgot to add on a brighter note i got into uni
    Last edited by Loula; November 6th, 2007 at 07:22 PM.

hi all

just thought i'd drop a quikc note - my long term waiting for things to happen has finally come to an end - had my counselling appointment today (waste of effort to be honest, considering i've been seeing a counsellor locally, but it's a must in vic), FS tomorrow to get the go ahead for IVF - and ivf coordinator/nurse on Monday - woooo hoooo!! it's finally happening!!

well dond BG..ypu finally have liftoff...hehe

Well I had my final scan today...8 follies on the right and 4 on the left all at 20mm...some smaller ones but probably not much chop. Had my trigger at 7pm and have to present for pickup bright and early at 7am friday morning. Given we have about an hour and half drive with peak hour traffic that means leaving here at about 5.30am....hmph...so not happy Jan on the one!!

woo hoo mel! it's all happening hunny - all the bestest wishes for Friday (and hoping traffic is nice and smooth for you!)

GOOD LUCK!

whoo to BG, Loula and Mel
    sounds like it gonna be a happening end to the week
    I say that we all get well and truly outta here before xmas
    so who's in?????
    odette

odette - i'm soooooooooooooo in!!

BFP's for everyone for Christmas - sounds like the bestest plan i've heard in ages!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Then I can close this place down! Lol! Wouldn't that be great?

sure would!

but then you'd have to stalk us elsewhere cos you KNOW you'll want to keep up to date with all our bubbas!

we almost need a "drop back in to give sushee updates" threads for all the long termers to keep you informed of how they're travelling once they have their bubba's in their arms!!

CatBye Guest

hey guys just wondering if any of you have had fsh injections, had six cycles of clomid, none of which made me ovulate. injections next step, how do they work?

We seem to be a busy bunch of people here!

Good luck with the FS tomorrow, BG.

Good luck with EPU on Friday, Mel.

Odette, how long until testing?

Lou, I notice you finally managed to change that ticker!

Ellie? Is everything ok? Haven't heard from you for a bit...

Me... still jabbing lucrin... AF finally decided to show today (just when I was starting to think she'd pass me by because it was only 10 days on the pill!), and I think I've given myself my first bruise for the cycle. Bound to get a few more with acupuncture tomorrow.

Good night, lovely ladies.

BW

Sounds like a plan BG! But I do also mod the forum many of you graduate to, you know. You never quite get rid of me.

Oh no! There's no escape from Sushee! Wouldn't have it any other way, really.

I know, I was going to bed... but I've got a dumb question... You can always tell that puregon is working from the bucket loads of EWCM (or is that just me and my hyperstimulation?), is there any way to tell if lucrin is actually working?

I'm just feeling a little paranoid after our first cycle and the failed attempt at synarel and the fact I'm on less lucrin this time...

Now, this time I'm really off to bed, and staying there!

BW

hehehe - isn't it you trying to get rid of us sushee? not vice verse?? (not that i'll be complaining if i can graduate soon - you're welcome to kick me out!)

BW - i agree - it's very busy in here at the moment! can't help much with the lucrin questions i'm afraid - hoping someone else can help you out

catbye - welcome to bb hun. fsh works by encouraging your ovaries to produce follicles - it will be closely monitored, and when your follicles are developed sufficiently, you will have a shot to trigger ovulation. i'm assuming you're going through IUI??? there is another thread with a number of people going through IUI as well as IVF - it can be found here

I always look forward to seeing the back of you lot, if it means you move out of this forum.

Not sure about the lucrin BW but am soooooo gald you mentioned the truckloads of EWCM...... I had so much this time I even had to show hubby...he was verrrrry impressed!! NOT!!! ROFPMSL.

My stomach is shocking... Ihave one humungous bruise and one not so big one plus a heap of little ones....looks like a train wreck does my belly...guess I'd better look at a one piece for summer bathing!

Plus we are doing the colorado protocol this time so will be starting clexane on Sunday which will mean even more bruises...Ah the Joys of IVF.

BTW does anyone else end up cursing the living daylights out of the trigger injection. I swear if the needle was any thicker and blunter I could have done better with a bloomin nail tonight.....The S.O.B. just was not gonna go in.... I must have tried about 10 spots and got nothing but these dent marks. Then I got really cheesed off called it a few choice words and used the "dart technique"...always works that one!!

Typical - just as im going to bed you all get chatty lol

hope you are all doing well - you all sound great and things are moving along well

BW - sorry cant help with your Q hun

Bg - Yay Yay Yay- give FS a run for his money tomorrow hehe GL hun hope DH behaved today hehe

mel - wooooohoooo nearly there - the end is in sight, dont worry about trigger, i cant stand it either

sushee - hows things with you hun? why dont you join us for one last FET hey??? can i temp you ??

catbuy - welcome hun and all the best

me - well spoke to nurse again today and need to have a scan on 13th then Tf may be a week after that ???so will keep you posted, *TMI*up and down tonight with the runs so not much fun might have something to do with being back on metformin or DH having to get up several times last night too

BW I don't think there any physical signs to show that the Lucrin is working, except perhaps occasionally delaying AF. I don't blame you for being anxious after what happened with the synarel though.

Lou good luck with the scan hun, hopefully it'll mean trf is not far away.

BTW does anyone else end up cursing the living daylights out of the trigger injection.
    Yes every single time, Mel! I used the dart technique too, it was the only way to get the little bugger in!

As for my last little snowbub, DH and I have tentatively planned our FET for late 2008 - early 2009, so yes, I am tempted Lou :P, but we won't be jumping on the rollercoaster again quite so soon.

early 2009? here's hoping a few of us are rejoining you in here to contemplate bubba number 2 by then (note i did say CONTEMPLATE!)

well, FS appointment today went to plan - he's such an eay person to get along with (which i'm sure lou will agree with!) - walked into the greeting of "well, my problem child is back" and walked out 10 minutes later with the go ahead for the cycle starting next week! i'm so happy now that all the if's buts and maybes are pretty much gone - all i have to do is a BT next week to confirm my hormones are behaving (no af even after clomid, so somehow i think they are!) and, due to the "predicability" of my body, as the nurse put it, we can kick off - woo hoo!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast