Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - September '05

Blue Sky Guest

LOL Sush - the day Carlton stopped playing... that was a few years back now wasnt it?? Hehee I'm a Carlton fan too - don't get me wrong!! Poor west coast - got beaten in the Wizard cup and the grand final..

Sorry to hear your OI cycle didn't work out Sheree. I'll hopefully be having a FET in October sometime. LOL to pregnant from toilet seat. I remember many many moons ago being in an absolute panic when a condom broke!! Blah ha ha

Sue - how did your gardening go today?

Cheers
    Heather

Hey Blue
    Can't believe there are 3 of us Carlton fans in here.
    Gardening? Hmmm, could have done more but felt like being a blob today. Such a beautiful day here. Sat outside in the sun with Patricia Cornwall. She doesn't like the look of me in my cossie any more either...
    Assignment finished??? Unearthed any pineapple info??
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Hehe - Carlton was one of the reasons why I chose the name 'Blue' way back when there was still a glimmer of hope for the season...

Nope, no assignment work done. I am so pathetic! Have told myself that I will spend all day on it tomorrow. blah ha ha!!

H

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

sitting here wondering :-k if I should post
    Hi Sue, Sushee, Sheree & Heather

I am back in action
    Started BCP today for long down reg cycle with OPU around 2 week November - B*gger I can't remember if 9th to 11th or 11 to 13th - I am so damn forgetful and there is no good reason for it

They are posting out my cycle sheet and I pick up all my meds -10th October. Sniffing Synarel from 13th October- no it is not a Friday

Thanks for invitation but still not sure I qualify

BYW I am not a Carlton fan - not anything AFL - but okay good on the Swans
    but Go the Ee l s - the fav team of my youth and FIL's - favourite. DH doesn't care either way.

Blue Sky Guest

:wave:
    Hiya stranger!! So good to see/hear/read (?) you Trish!!
    Good luck for your cycle! How have you been?
    And you're forgiven for not being a Carlton fan!!
    oh, and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1,000TH POST!! :smt026 :smt041
    :smt026 :smt041

Blue Sky Guest

Whoops - I think I may have been premature?

Hi Trish
    Glad you've posted. I'm not a moderator, but I reckon you more than qualify. We want/need you here!!! I've missed seeing you in BB.
    Take all the time you need.
    Love
    Sue

Oi, Blue.
    Save some of the emoticons for the rest of us. I attempted 5 times to include one in my last post - nothing happened. Then I see you have all these jumping beans everywhere. Hope there's not gunna be a shortage of them too.
    Sue
    Practicing 8-[
    Hmmmm, as I suspected. Can only insert emoticons from front page. No dramas. Off to bed. Night ladies.

Blue Sky Guest

Emoticons? What emoticons?

Blue Sky Guest

8-[ #-o ](*,) :-k :-# : :badgrin: :chairfall:

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning girls - especially Trish,

just coz you brought it up, Trish, I wonder there's a general agreement as to what constitues a Veteran?

I see it simply as someone who has moved past the "how does pessaries effect my body" and "how do you cope with the injections" questions, to questions like "will it ever happen to me?", "should I give up?" or even "Why is it ever not my turn?"

I see if as a safe place to talk about your crisis, the loss of a baby/repeated cycle failures/miscarriages/the loss of your only sperm donor, ie not just a setback, but a life-changing event.

I see it as place to support each other to achieve the goal of finally conceiving and having a baby. As for many of us, IVF/AC is our last, and often only, chance left.

I don't expect that someone new to IVF particularly wants to hear about how it can take 8 cycles to fall pg, even when there are no other underlying infertility issues besides blocked tubes, or that soemtimes, it can take far more cycles than that.

So Trish, you are more than welcome, and for all of you, I hope our stay is short. Until then, we can be there for each other.

love
    sushee

PS sorry to be so heavy on a Sunday morning, but I thought it might be something to talk about early in the thread.

=D> well done blue
    [-X hope you don't get into trouble for that
    shouldn't you be off ???
    mine are working again.
    Keen, are you lurking? How are you?

Couldn't have said it any better Sush. Perfect.
    Maybe in the future, there may even be a forum for those who did have to leave their dream behind. Hopefully, not for any of us [-o< . But a place for people who have managed to move on to talk about how hard it was and to help those on the brink of making that decision. Aww that sounds negative. I don't mean it that way. Yep, Sunday, heavy Sunday
    Have your kids run away?
    Sue

Lol! They're not up so early in the morning! (It's just past 9am here!) I missed my Sunday morning visit to church today, in part due to issues with my mum, and in part becoz insomnia found me last night.

But I can hear them stirring (the kids, I mean) so my time is running out!

love
    sushee

Damn, too early for ice-cream too.
    Did you miss church because devil-mum was gunna be there? I can understand that I suppose. But, down the track, don't let what's happened stop you from doing what you want to do. OK!!!
    Love
    Sue

No, I'll miss my dad too much, so cannot avoid her forever. Just for the moment.

love
    sushee

Good move. She'll realize what she's done and be sorry. Maybe we need a new acronym DVM (DeVilMum)?

ROFL! I like it. I think there's not just me with one of those!

DVM's never felt sorry before - she think I'm too sensitive - so am not going to hold my breath.

I have teenage DD at my shoulder and am seriously on borrowed time. Have a wonderful weekend all my lovelies! I'll try to get on again tomorrow! Lol! May involved bribery with pancakes and maple syrup...I'll have to see how I go!

love
    sushee

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast