Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006 #2

I think it has something to do with keeping all the avs uniform.
    Mine kept changing itself back to the original one, but yours hasn't.
    Why do you have 'child' under your name?
    did you do that?
    Love the puppy
    Edited to add: I just noticed I'm a teen rager!!! Woohoo, where's the Southern Comfort that I'll drink straight with a girlfriend in the carpark instead of being at the disco where dad dropped me off....

LOL suziq about the child.. I don't know maybe it has something to do with our ages???

On another note...Very sad news tonight about little Sophie Delorinzo.. I can't believe life can be so cruel.. for those of you who remember her, she was one of the little girls who got badly burnt in the round house childcare centre fire in Manly in 2003, unbelieveabley today, she was hit by a car whilst in her push chair, crossing at a pedistrian crossing..she suffered a heart attack at the scene due to her horrific injuries, she was airlifted by the NRMA careflight helicopter to Randwick Kids Hospital, in a critical condition on life support.... how can life be so cruel.. with all my whinges and whines lately this certainly brings me down to earth and gives me a big reality check...

Lets all hope and pray for the brave little soul that she is....

Love Leis xx

Yes, that was so sad about Sophie. I think she's still critical.

I posted here earlier & just realised it didn't post.
    Anyway, I've realised the age things relate to the number of posts. I can't wait til I'm a teen-rager, loved those days, lots of fun.
    I think it was just drinking anything we could get! & cheap!!

Sue it's a shame you lost your flowers, I think you can ask for a change if you want.

Take care all, will be back with updates as my days go by.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congrates on 15 eggs Tam -

I think toddler, child, teenrager, grownup all relate to the number of posts we have made...

Bugger on losing your post Tam. Looking forward to sharing your journey with you.
    How's everyone else going?
    Chele and Ann, hope things are moving along nicely.
    Marg - what stage are you up to?
    Hope your research is helping Keen and Kar.
    Vicki, looks like another perfect day on the CC for us.
    Sush....hoping you can pop in soon.
    Hi Blue and Bee and anyone else out there.
    Yep, you're right Kar. Glad I'm not a 'crawler'... Ah, I have no idea now how I used to knock back capfuls of SC straight. The foot is fine when I'm wearing my steel cap work boots but starts to hurt when I remove them. Guess I'll go to work looking like Granny Clampett on Monday if this warm weather is still about.
    And Leis, terrible news about little Sophie, there's info in the TV and News thread about it. I was just on another board which has a link to their 'wishes for Sophie' site, it's full already and I couldn't post! She's certainly an inspiration to us all - all those injuries but still always smiling.
    Hope you all have a great weekend.

Hi Platinum members who still don't have their Avs updated (Tam?) need to go read this thread
    Last edited by Kar; May 6th, 2006 at 09:33 AM.

Hi guys, back again with more info, I've got 8 embies so far.
    I'm happy with, seeing as how I didn't think I stimmed well, only had about that number decent follies. I thought there must've been a few immature eggies in the total number.
    Next call Monday.

Kar, I posted this morning about my av, and just noticed it's back again. Yah, I was starting to feel a bit left out. I do think big is better though.

Would like to see updates on everyone else too.

I'm off for an overnighter at my mum's, so catch you lovely ladies later, hope you enjoy your weekend. Our weather is a bit rainy.

Take care

Have to pop back, just realised I'm a kidlet, isn't that cute!!!!

Go Team Tam - 8 is great(visualise girl cheering with pink streamers)
    Avs: Child must have changed to Kidlet. Is there anything in between Teen Rager and Grown Up? Hope so, I don't want to get to Grown Up!
    I'm looking forward to getting my flowers back, guess it doesn't really matter about my legs.

Just wanted to say a quick hello and well done to Tam. 8 embies is fantastic! Here's hoping the next few weeks go just as wonderfully! xoxo

I finished the BCP yesterday (WOO HOO!) and now waiting for AF to arrive - usually takes a few days after finished BCP for it to start. Sniffing is going okay, getting the occasional light headache but not too bad yet.

Hope everyone else is well. xoxo

Marg

Thumbs up

Hey Gals
    Weldone on the new thread BB
    Well Ann bugger I thought you and I were stimming together but you are only starting Lucrin so looks like I am lonesome again LOL
    Kar finally I have an update for you mam I have been on night shift so please excuse my absence miss I had the dreaded first Peurgon Injection tonight of 150 so see what happens from here on in. Need to fork out another 135 bucks though for more synaral as will run out before scan on 15th they should make bottles bigger so get more than 60 doses out of em.

Congrats Tam on 8 embies so far so good.

well done tam, eight is great... I am sure you will get the result you are after... love leis xx

ann Guest

Talking

Wow Tam 8 embies are great, keep multiplying cells!

Firemansgirl, yes I am with Sydney IVF, Lismore, they are fantastic.

Well I had DH give me the jab last night, it wasn't that bad, it's just the anticipation of it. On Tue and Wed night though DH is working arfternoon shift so a GF of mine who is a nurse is going to pop around and give me the jab.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe weekend.

Yah, I'm finally back on the "I'm doing something train" (jabbing)

Luv Ann

Hello everyone

Tam- great news on numbers. sticky vibes sticky vibes

Anne- Hope all is going well with the Jabbing.

Marg- glad all is on track

Leis- It was just so sad to hear about Sofie. She and her family have just gone though so much already.

Sue- Was the weather good? Only joking, it was a great weekend. I worked at the Gosford show. Very long days and I am aching all over. My purse is very happy so that is the main thing. I was a bit sad I did not get to walk around and check it out. I was just way to busy.

Have to go I am afraid. DH is trying to cook dinner and of course needs help tonight! ( normally can do it fine) I am so tired and have tried to keep up with the new forum, so if I have missed anything I am so sorry. Hopefully will have more time during the week.
    Hugs to you all

Hi Girls just popping in to say hi and wish everyone the best of luck whereever everyone is up to!! Tam 8 embies GREAT!!!
    Love and Luck to all Shez xoxox

Just dropping in to see how everyone is going?

Tam - hows those embies flourishing?

Ann & Chele - Hope the stimming is coming along nicely....

Marg - hope AF gets to your place really soon.... she never comes when you want her to, does she!?

Everyone else - me thinks we need to get rid of more of you, into those pg forums!

ann Guest

Cool

Where is everyone today? It is sure quiet today!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast