Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

Hey Shezz, it's looking good for tomorrow - good luck :luck:
    Keen, how are you going in your 2ww? Good luck to you tomorrow when you POAS...
    Hi to Tam, Kar, Chele, Blue and everyone else, hope you're all having a great weekend.
    Maybe you need to get an atlas or globe out Shezz?

skyelar Guest

Just wanted to say all the very best for tomorrow Shez, the girls are clearing out in droves in the PG forum, I have my fingers crossed you will be joining us soon! :flower:

Shez, thinking of you for your test tomorrow, good luck. sounds good that no AF yet.

Keen, also good luck for your HPT. Time goes alot faster with blasts, but still just as slowly, hang in there.

Sue, I remember you posting about where you were going but can't remember, just that it's lots of good places.

Skye, we would all love to refill the pg forum, lol.

Hope everyone's weekends were full of fun & good times.
    The circus was good, lots of acrobats & these gorgeous performing miniture ponies.
    I think I'm starting to feel some growing action on my ovaries, can't remember what happened last time, I don't think I really thought about it! It's a bit of a pain that I now know what happens, I think the ignorance was bliss!!

Take care

I have resisted POAS so far guys, and I think Im a little over the worst part of wanting to IYKWIM? Anyways think I will be able to hold out until BT now.... 8-[

Shez - am so hoping and praying that your results today are the ones you are so longing for sweetie..... cant wait to hear

Tam - sending you some perfect folly growing vibes!

Sue - I think I am going to have to check out an atlas... my brain no good

Sush - Im being good.... very patient..... well sort of!

Kar - thanks for the rap. You'll be pleased to know I have avoided the POAS so far...

Hi girls
    Keen, you're stronger than me girl - go with whatever feels best for you. When is beta?
    Tam, hoping those ovaries of yours are feeling nice and stimulated and that you end up with a nice number of perfect follies!
    Hi Skye, yep, I wish they'd all move in with you too!
    Shez - good luck for today - will be checking in this arvo for your results.
    Hi Constable Kar - Have you figured out your next plan of attack :smt062
    Hi to everyone else.
    I hope that the holiday destination competition is providing a little distraction for those who need it.
    Another helpful hint, so far the following correct answers have been received:
    Dubai, Greece, Crete and Turkey. That just leaves R & S :smt047
    Sue

Syria and Romania??

I'm trying to keep busy here at work. I will ring fro results when I get home so probably 330-4 ish AEST.

Well done keen to keep away rom the stick!! I didn't POAS this time round so I consider myself in the dark!!

Love to all

Shez, the witch arrived here at 3am this morning so I'll keep her locked up for as long as it takes to get rid of a few of you. Hmmm, note to self, buy iron tablets.
    Sorry, not Romania or Syria.

Hello all you lovely ladies

Shez- I have everything crossed for you. Cant wait to log on tonight for the good news!

Tam- Hows the jabbing going? Good luck for blood test today.

Keen- thinking of you honey. Hope the TWW is not too bad.

SueQ- Hope the foot is getting better. I only remember you talking of Dubai and Greece. Mind you I did think you were going to Rome too, but I know that is wrong. Still it is fun to see everyone guess!

I hope you girls that are just about to cycle are doing well. I am finding it hard to keep track at the monent!!

and to everyone else I hope you all had a great weekend

Russia, Rwanda? Seriously cannot think of any other countries starting with R. ](*,) Are you being tricky and using the name of a city???

Sweden, Slovakia, Serbia, Switzerland, Saudi, Sudan, Syria, Sri Lanka?

Im stuck!

I'm still in shock !!! In the 300s!!

Congratulations Shez!!!!! Well done girl!!!
    So, when ya gunna start packing your stuff??? Not that I want you to go, just needs to be a bit more space in here is all
    So happy for you
    Sue

Shez - fantastic news. Congratulations.

Shez :happy4u:
    Just read your news and I still have goosebumps.
    That's just brilliant news.

That's a lovely high HCG reading. Could we be having double the pleasure? I'm very pleased for you Shez.

Whoohoo Congrats Shez!!

Well done - sticky vibes +++ to your little bubs!

Thanks everyone I still have goosebumps when I think about it too. I don't know if it's psycho symatic but I have period type pain and a smidge of nausea!!

Shez, I had crampy AF type pains till about 9 weeks - oh, the stress of it, but Tomas made it all safe and sound, so don't worry!

Nausea is good!

Keen - you're next. (Congrats for resisting the POAS peril so far - very good).

When is your beta? Can't be long now?

Hi Shez congratulations I have been watching your posts with great anticipation those numbers sound great hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy
    Goodluck Keen with your results I will be watching closely for your post
    Suzi Q not long now until your holiday wish I was coming with you, unfortunately moving to Hervey Bay has left me pretty broke and its still in the same country
    Hello to everyone else I like to pop in and see how everybody is going and boy are the numbers going down, I think it will just be me and Suzi Q talking to each other soon
    As for me absolutely loving Hervey Bay I think it was the best decision I have ever made I absolutely love my job the midwives I work with are absolutely wonderful
    I still sometimes wish I had stayed on the trying to concieve trail especially when I see all of you graduates but I know for my own peice of mind I made the right decision.
    I dont think I could have coped emotionally and financially and I am still in dept from the last cycle.
    Take care of you hearts and look after each other

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast