Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ January - February 2006

Caryn Guest

Just wanted to pass on my best to angel babys mum and to daisy,
    it certainly is challanging but at least you are both heading in the right direction, heaps of babydust for you both!

I am starting progynova today, just picked up from chemist via fax from clinic and was quiet surprised at the write up as it has no mention of use in ivf. I am having 3 times a day and not overly sure what this means???

I am with CFC and the communication with doc is tricky, esp as I live two hours away and he insists i communicate through the clinic...aaaagh...

anyway heres hoping I am on the way to my first FET cycle...

kind of going along blind....

:bluestick: inkstick:

Caryn

Blue Sky Guest

Hi All,

Caryn - Welcome. Good luck on your FET. Do you know when your transfer is? I had progynova 3 x per day with my FETs. Did your clinic give you info about FETs??

Chele - Hope the bracelet brings you the luck you need

Vicky - Good luck for your US on Friday and hope your EPU can be done locally on Monday! Re noticing it everywhere - its like (not really, but kinda) when you get a new car, suddenly you see heaps of them on the road!

Sue - I will be on the trip with you in spirit!! I do remember the bring-on-AF discussions and your bush story... must go buy some white pants!!

Hi Keen - so nice to see you popping in. You've been in my thoughts petal. Hope you're doing well. You've been missed!!

Marg - Time does drag when you're waiting in line for the rollercoaster doesnt it!! Are you close to Ballarat? I seem to recall you were going to Albury, is that right?

Tam - how's it going with the progynova petal? Do you have a date for your transfer? LOL to your explanation to DH re your AF. I'm going to hold out until Friday (day 150 on ticker!) to call the clinic. I wont last to 35 days!

Hi Trish - I've got a few snowbubs left and will be on a stim FET this time.

Cheers and :bdust:
    H

Hi guys

Welcome to Caryn, same as you I am doing a HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) FET. Progynova is oestrogen helping the lining to build up. Then you add progesterone to help the lining stay there! Good luck.

Blue, I think I've learnt that to make men understand you have to make it about 'them'. When I went for my BT it was really strange, more was discovered during the u/s, so I'd suggest to ask for one straight up. Good luck in swaying the clinic. Also, I was wearing white pants on the day AF came for me, I thought of our previous discussions about this as AF came, lol.

Chele, the never ending BTs are a killer. I hope your bracelet works, maybe I'll have to get the details, sounds good, even if in mind only. We are close, I am CD 11.

Vicky, I agree with Blue about the 'see it everywhere'. I'm hoping most people I know are either in between kids or have finished. Hope it's good news on Friday.

Sue, shame about missing out on the Aussie trips but hey, I'll let it pass, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Make sure you get an email address so you can send us updates along the way.

Thinking of everyone here, take care

I had my first BT & u/s this morning. And instantly frustrated at my body!! My lining was 7.2 & B grade so I'm up for the Primogyn shots again. Had one today & now it's also every day until Friday for BT & u/s again. I was also given my pessaries & I asked about extra BTs to make sure my progesterone levels were right since I had the massive drop in my last cycle. Nurse said they'll probably start me on a higher dosage also. We'll see as the days go by.....

Take care

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck Tam and Chele - you are almost there

Blue sky - thinking of you too -hope she comes in gracefully and exits for 9 months. I have only done natural FET but Chris (confused Egg ) told her experiences.

Chris is you are lurking Hello there matey

Good to 'see you' shazey.

Chele - hope you get some good news today and it's all go ahead for the weekend.

SuziQ - your holiday sounds wonderful (I might stow away!).

Daisy - hope there are heaps of great follies on Friday.

Caryn - good luck with your 1st FET cycle - thinking of you.

Blue - thanks for the hello and fingers crossed for your next FET. I was going to Albury in 2005 but it was a 3 1/2 hr drive one way - at least Ballarat is only 1 1/2 hrs. I think the driving really took it out of me last year so I'm hoping for a little more luck this year with less travel!

Tam - sorry to hear the BT and u/s didn't go so great. Here's hoping for some good news soon.

Trish - thanks for the good luck wishes - the 13th of Feb still seems ages away! Hope everything is going wonderfully for you.

Take care :flower:
    Marg

HI Caryn. Welcome! Good luck with the upcoming FET.

Tam- Thank you. Stay strong my sweet. You are almost there.

Chele- How are you going? Friday is almost here!!!!

Heather- Thank you. Also the cars are a perfect example

Suzie- How are you going? Hope you are not to hot. The heat has killed me today!!

Leis- How are you going? The 23rd's not long away now.

magic,skye, and Anna- dont forget to keep us up to date.

And everyone one I forgot to mention- Hope you are all doing well and are somewhere cool!!

Hey there fellow ACers he he
    Well I have not updated everyday as of course Monday's bt came back with a request for a wed bt and of course not to be happy with all this inbetween and being lucky it came back with a thu bt too so thaw will be tomorrow nd transfer Sat. Shall let you know hopefully that have 1 great thaw and transfer leaving 1 snow bub as a spare.

Thinking of your sweet Chele and your little snowbub thawing 100% perfect and ready to come home.

Oopsy forgot to say that was hoping for results by my mum's b'day on the 16th but i think it will be more likely the 18th at earliest. We are hoping like ..... this works or we may not have time for another FET before we are booked on for a fresh stim cycle in may as I think we had better do it as it is so busy this year we may not get in again and fresh transfer worked last time and maybe can get some more snowbubs to keep our lone ranger company. WE HOPE!

Ta muchly Trish you must be lurking to reply so quickly how are you and the twins going have you had an US yet?

Had the 12 weeks and 5 weeks to go for the 18wks (18wks 6 days) one
    Hoping and [-o< for you this time round

Chele, that is a pain when it stretches out like that. But glad that you're in for a Saturday ET. And hopeing for good thaw rates.

I think I'll be about this time next week for my ET since I've got blasts. I have 3 so hoping for good things, same as Chele. BT & u/s tomorrow, I'm hoping these Primogyn shots have done the trick!

Take care all.

Well, I'm back from the clinic. All is going well, my lining is a whopping 9.8mm, the Primogyn did it's thing.
    I'll be finding out the details for my transfer this arvo & when to start pessaries, my preference is next Saturday so DH can be there, otherwise Friday afternoon.
    Now, I can just start getting nervous about the thaw. Just 3 blasts left & have been losing 1 at each transfer.
    I feel really anxious now so trying to relax & just wait for the outcome.

Hope everyone else is going well. Will be checking in for details from Vicki & Chele. Good luck all round

take care

Excellent news Tam (great lining thickness, good on you).

oh Chele, I have everything crossed for you tomorrow. its so exciting.

Tam- next saturday sounds like a great day for ET!!! Have everything crossed for you too.

I have just gotten back from the clinic. I have 12 really good looking folicles. Hoping there is an egg in each one! and now am booked in to Hunters Hill on Monday. If everything goes to plan I will have transfer next saturday!!!!

Woohoo Vicki, looking good. So when is your trigger, thinking of you & hope all goes well with the EPU & then fertilisation.
    I hope Saturday is a good day, for both of us. Actually, not really that day but about a week & a half later, IYKWIM!!

And Chele for you first.

Take care

Tam and Vicki thankyou for your well wishes glad things are progressing well for you both. A few of you have blast transfer I must ask DR about these as it has never been an option for me so maybe SA doesn't do them.

8-[ 1 Embie successfully thawed today so transfer is 9:45 tomorrow. \/ At least it will b a better looking embie being grown overnight it should be an 8 cell unlike last time when defrosted in morning and was only a 4 cell. Hopefully it is a sticker and I have a bouncing baby in my arms in October I think it would be wouldn't it? LOL I get confuzed as beta if BFP you would be 4 weeks even though technically only 2.

Good luck with the 18week ultrasound Trish

Ah Vicki - Hunters Hill. Brings back memories of my EPU (and getting up at 3.30am because they made me 1st cab off the rank and I lived the furthest away). BTW, the Ana.....ologist (let's just call him the A-man) is a real cutie! Good luck girl. And, yes, the heat here yesterday knocked me about too.
    Tam - great lining. Everything heading in the right direction for you, sounds good. Try not to focus on the thaw rate - easier said than done.
    Marg, you can stow away in my luggage but I doubt there'll be room in my bag on the way back! Hey, maybe we could find a rich Arab each in Dubai who may be willing to make a deposit IYKWIM!!!
    Good luck and hi to everyone else.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast