Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ March 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Kar,

compacting is what the embryo does between being an 8 cell and becoming a blastocyst, so it's slightly more advanced than an 8 cell, which is excellent!

Also, yes, I'm getting close now :shock: but SuziQ or Tam should let you guys know if I'm going to be away!

love
    sushee

Edited to add: Leis, all info updated, my sweet, both here and in the LTTTC forum!

Hey Kar, 4 out of 10 isn't bad. Look at it this way - these two will stick :bluestick: inkstick: plus you have two little playmates in the freezer for down the track when you're ready to add to your family.
    It is hard not letting the pessimism take over though, I understand that. 8-[
    Take care of your precious cargo.
    Love
    Sue

Kar, woohoo on the transfer & the best of luck to you. And great to have snowbubbas, they'll be handy for 'next' time.
    Take care of yourself.

Hope all you other ladies are having a good day.

Hi everyone hope you are all well. Great news on the embies Kar!! Hope the TWW flashes by!!

As for me I had a scan this morning approx 20 follies mostly 17mm + so EPU friday and ET monday.. I am worried about hyperstimming. I can't help it fingerscrossed all goes well.

Love to you all.. there has been an arrival in PGALTTTC so some seats need filling over there!!

Shez - that is fantastic news about your follies. So many decent sized ones! Good luck for your pick up on Friday. Will have fingers crossed, toes crossed for you so you don't hyperstim. Water water and more water m'girl.

Shez,

absolutely fab news about the follies! 20 sounds like a good #, will be praying you don't hyperstim!

Even more seats vacating soon in the PALTTTC forum, so yes, am hoping for many grads from this particular forum in the next few months!

love
    sushee

Shez, that sounds good. Hope the comfort factor doesn't go down over the next few days. Take care

Kar that is really good honey, you stay positive now...

Shez also good figures, don 't stress about hyper stim... stay focused honey

Well the holiday up here on the Gold Coast is really great, I spent $500 on clothes and shoes today, I figured i deserved it!!! DH actually agreed...

Must say the old green eyed monster came out in me today.. all these young mums pushing their new born bubs around... especially when they all seem to push the baby out and the next day they are back to a size 6-8 wearing hot pants and have the make-up done so nicely...perfect body, perfect baby, perfect life..... Oh it would be so nice....Its the first time i have felt like this for awhile actually... I think AF is just around the corner, thought now that most of the endo had been removed that we may of got lucky, but somehow i doubt it... wishful thinking....

Hope everyone is doing really well

Love and hugs

Leis xx

Hey Leis
    I'd forgotten you'd gone away and was wondering how you were.
    That's ok, you're allowed to feel jealous :smt021 :smt062 of the skinny minnies pushing strollers. Quite normal really.
    You'll be one of them soon, and so much stronger for having gone through all of this. More patient and better able to cope with things.
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Hi girls - just a quickie..

Leis - great to hear you had a good holiday! I agree with Sue on the green eyed monster - natural reaction!

Shez - great follie count pet. I agree with Kar about the water!! guzzle guzzle guzzle

Kar - Sounds as though you have some great embies there! Fingers crossed for you petal!

Tam - hope those BCPs aren't knocking you around too much.

Mel - if you're lurking - good luck in the next few days pet! Time has flown!

Sushee - I'm thinking of you often too pet and hope you're taking things easy!

Sue, Vicki, Bee, Marg, Bec and those I have rudely forgotten in my haste - I hope you're doing okay.
    Take care
    H

Kar- Fantastic news. Hope you are taking it easy and I am sending you so many sticky Vibes.

Shez- great news. Good sizes follies. I agree with Kar water really helps.
    praying all goes well on Friday.

Leis- I am so happy to hear that you have had a good break away. You deserve it honey. Retail therapy does wonders!!

tam- how are you traveling?

And to everyone else I have not done personals for, I hope you are all doing well and having a great week.

Kar - :bluestick:

shez - heres hoping all goes well for you and the days fly by quickly and comfortably :-) 20 is a great number and they sound to be of good size, so well done!

Girls it has certainly been a while since we had a graduate from here - I really think we are due.... COME ON BFPs!! [-o< [-o<

Hey Sush, can I please have my details added to the front page....

Name - Keen
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - Given up keeping track, usually 27-30 days each
    Cycle type - FET
    Months of TTC – Um...56.
    Medications – Elevit, Oestrodial and *shudder* pessaries
    Important Dates – US 5/4, ET 18/4
    Extra Info – Four snowbubs with (hopefully) two embies transferred this time (both ICSI created)

thank you, Miss Sushee.... :smt016

Locking this thread now, my sweets!

New thread starts HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678