Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ March 2006

Shez - that's great news. Hang in there girl

Hey Sheree.. thanks for your kind words... I am stressing about the resection, and i don't know why the last 3 ops i haven't had a problem with... but what if i can't poo??? OMG i will panic, and it is worse being a nurse as i just know to much, and i hate being a patient....

I know i am being absolutley ridiculous and i will be ok, but i am so stressed out.... Anyway i am jumping in the car on sunday and driving up to the Gold Coast to see my family and watch the tail end of the Aussie Surf Lifesaving Championships... so i am hoping that will peel some of the stress away...

Keen.. all the best honey... thinking of you....

love leis xx

Hi everyone
    Blue, hope you're going ok after having your cycle cancelled chooky. :flower:
    Kar - good luck tomorrow. Funny how we wake up feeling icky but well enough to look at the left hand straight away! Hope you see a nice number, remembering though that it's quality that's important - not quantity.
    Leis, must be horrible knowing what is really involved with your op. :boggle: It's still about 6 weeks away - try not to get yourself too worked up about pooing issyoos in the meantime!
    Hi to everyone else, doing a fine job AUNTY Sush. :smt016
    Love
    Sue
    140something more sleeps til up up and a-w-a-a-a-y

Kar- Thinking of you today honey.

Tam-I had the same thought, can drink while not in a cycle. Only I am not a drinker. I did buy a few bottles of wine that I do like only Hubby ended up drinking them as after half a glass I had, had enough. So Hubby is happy with my intentions!!!!

Keen- I have everything crossed for your transfer. I think it is a good sign that Shushee is due the same day!

Shez- Hope you are not too uncomfy. Dont forget to drink heaps of water. it really helped me the last time.

Ann- thansk for the info. My hubby has been taking Zinc since 2002. And his sperm has only got worse not better. But that is all he takes so he is happy to add more at this stage. Which is good news for me that he is now trying harder. Even though the Zinc has not worked for him I know of quiet a few people that it has worked for. Only we can be the exception to the rule I am sure!

Leis- Weekend away sounds great. Try and relax. Easier said than done I know!

And to everyone else I hope you are all doing well. Many hugs to all of you.

Blue Sky Guest

Hi everyone -

Just a quickie to wish Kar all the best today - hoping you find a nice number on your hand when you wake up petal!! Fingers crossed for a nice, healthy bunch!!

Oh, and Sue - I'm doing well! Thanks for asking! How are you? I love watching your "up up and away" countdown!!

Take care everyone
    H

Hi all
    thanks for all your well wishes. I think they got 10 eggs.
    Am feeling quite well considering how many follicles had to get aspirated.
    hope you are all doing well

Hey, 10's a nice round number Kar - that's great!
    Fingers crossed for a good fert rate now.
    Sue

Yaye Kar - 10 is great! Am keeping everything crossed for good fertilisation rate. In the meantime you try and relax, k.

Kar, well done on the 10 eggies, sounds great. Thinking of you over the next couple of days. And take care of yourself especially.

Hope everyone else is well.
    I'm having a hell time with my BCP, it's making me nauseous and just general yuk. 2 1/2 more weeks.
    Quite strange that I've handled every other drug they've thrown at me over the last 1+ years, & I get worst on an 'everyday' drug. Oh well. If it works I won't complain, lol

Take care

kirsty Guest

Hi to all you wonderful women,

I just wanted to pop in & say bye as I am now longer a mod in here but you are in the fantastic hands of Sushee (as I know you are all aware), I know that she will be a fantastic support to all of you as she knows the journies that you are all embarking on.

Wishing you all every success, & thanx for having me while I was here.

Awww, I hope you'll still pop in and chat Kirsty.
    I'm sorry to hear of your recent very sad news.
    Take care of your heart.
    Love
    Sue

Kirsty

I am so sorry Mate to see another ~Angel~ has grown wings in your Family

Tread gently and know I am here for you.

Kirsty, thanks for the kind words.
    Wishing you success in your journey also.

Take care

Kar - just wanted to say great news on the 10 eggies - hope everthing keeps going fantastically for you.

Tam - I can sympathise with you regarding the BCP. I have to start it in about a week's time and I'm dreading it as it plays havoc with my weight and fluid and headaches and the list goes on! Thankfully it is only for 4 weeks! I can also handle all the other drugs but the BCP is a nightmare! Hope you're feeling better soon. xoxo

Kirsty - wishing you all the best of everything. Take good care and remember we're always thinking of you.

I'm a bit behind with personals but hope everyone else is doing well. Take care. :flower:

Well, AF is hopefully due at the end of this week and I can start my next IVF cycle finally. It just frustrates me that there's so much waiting involved in the whole process! I'll be happy once the first 4 weeks of the BCP is over tho! LOL!

Cheerio,
    Marg

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

it's horrible that the BCP is knocking you round so much! It's always the meds you least expect to stuff with your system that does it.

Kirsty, thanks so much for being this forum's mod. I hope I do as well as you did, my sweet.

Marg, hope AF arrives in a timely manner for you. I too hated the waiting. All we women ever seemed to do was wait.

Chele, I've updated your details on the front page as requested. Some of the info up front is pretty out of date, everyone, so please email me if you'd like to update your information.

love
    sushee

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thanks for the email update, Marg. All sorted for you!

love
    sushee

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Kar- 10!! Thats great news. How are you feeling now? I hope you are not too sore. How are your eggs progressing? Sending you heaps of sticky vibes!!

Tam- Sorry you are feeling unwell.

Kirsty- Thanks for being a great Mod. Take care.

Marg- I hope AF arrives on time. the waiting game can be so hard to play at times isnt it?

Hi Everyone.
    Kirsty - I hope you keep popping back in and sorry to hear of your loss.
    Marg - when do you start?
    Tam - blood pressure is such a bugger. Hopefully you are just being challenged and the reaction will settle down my sweet.
    Shez - how are you going? Hope things are ripening nicely.
    Ann - thanks for info - I'm going to track those vitamins down. DH already seems healthier after 5 days of zinc restore.
    Sushee - you must be getting close now?
    Daisy, Blue, Marg, Sue, Keen and everyone else I've missed - thanks heaps.

I had an 8-cell and a 6-cell transfered this morning. Then went off and had accupuncture for an hour. We have two snowbabies (a 6-cell and a compacted 8 cell (does anyone know what that is?)) in the freezer. It was an emotional roller coaster of a weekend. After getting 10 eggs only 7 were suitable for ICSI and only 5 fertilized. Four survived til day two - a 4-cell, 2x3-cells and a 2cell. I felt really pessimistic that by this morning we would only have one or two left. (last time our survival rate was 30%.)

I know I shouldn't be greedy but I hadn't realised until the results came in yesterday that (a) I am quite pessimistic about the odds of this working, (b) I secretly wanted to have a few snowbabies left over so that I didn't have to stim again.

It was good news this morning though - with all four making through the night and having 'almost' A graders put back today. So now I'm just crossing my legs and trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast