Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to your forum and first time ivf

gina Guest

Default new to your forum and first time ivf

Hi everyone,

I have been reading your stories and now i know what other women REALLY go through!!

I feel for all of you as i now know how it feels starting my cycle for the first time. I have had the blastocyst put back in and awaiting the result on monday. They keep telling me that if i get a period its all over. i dont have one yet but really worried i will as its only a few days waiting and i have sore boobs and no feeling down there except a little discomfort. i think that is from the crinone. i am 32 yo and i dont have any tubes due to two ectopic pregnancies as my tubes exploded on both sides . I feel that i dont have a chance. I just got married and feel really emotional. why so i feel like dirt!!!!!? I only have one more good blasto they said from the 11 collected i only got 1 5 day blasto which they inserted and another one on ice at 6 days.

I am sick of waiting and thinking of getting a home test. i keep thinking if i do i will be kidding myself and just to wait. Any advice from anyone would be a big help. Just feel really alone today and cant stop crying.

Good luck girls!!!

Gina
    1st Blastocyst Transfer March 2007

Hi Gina.
    I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time. I really hope that everything works out for you.
    Bug Hugs
    SAM

Gina,
    I just wanted to send you some hugs, although I dont know exactly what your going through as I didnt do IVF, but I had an ectopic pg in 05 (lost one tube) and took 1.5yrs to concieve this bub, I know how emotionally draining this can be. Be kind to yourself sweety. The girls in this thread are fab so you have come to the right place for support.

Wishing you so much luck and hope you dont have to wait long for your dream to come to true.

Lisa

gina Guest

Hi sammy,

Thanks for the moral support. I will let you know about my monday result. You guys are really nice!! Its great to chat with beautiful people.

oxoxox Gina

gina Guest

Hi Lisa,

I understand that 1.5 years of trying would make you turn. I cant believe i have the guts to have ivf. I am awaiting my results on monday so ill let you know. You are a tough woman. I hope i have a happy outcome and thank you for your beautiful reply. You are really great!!

oxoxox Gina

Gina - sending you my for a wonderful result come Monday morning. Hugs to you sweety.

Reags Guest

Wink Best of luck

Gina,

sending out lots of luck and positive vibes !!!
    I know what it's like to have two ectopics (I too lost both my tubes to them). Was then told I had premature menopause (aged 35). I am now on the begining of my 4th journey ICSI.

I really wish you best of luck for Monday, stay strong and take some "chill out" time just for YOU !!

All thew best ladies on this "Bumpy Ol'e Road"

HUG
    Sarah X

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi gina,

there are a few members who are in the middle of their TWWs, why don't you come keep company with them at the Long Term Trying to Conceive & Assisted Conception thread?

gina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Reags View Post
    Gina,

sending out lots of luck and positive vibes !!!
    I know what it's like to have two ectopics (I too lost both my tubes to them). Was then told I had premature menopause (aged 35). I am now on the begining of my 4th journey ICSI.

I really wish you best of luck for Monday, stay strong and take some "chill out" time just for YOU !!

All thew best ladies on this "Bumpy Ol'e Road"

HUG
    Sarah X
    Thanks Sarah,

I cant tell you how great the support is on this thread. Thanks for your kind words. I hope all goes well for you too. I think we will both need chill out time. You have certainly had it rough too. Its cool - take the good with the bad. Otherwise we will all go absolutely stark raving bonkers.

I will let you know what happens on magic monday - hopefully and we can keep in touch.

xoxox Gina

gina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LisaL View Post
    Gina - sending you my for a wonderful result come Monday morning. Hugs to you sweety.
    Thanks Lisa,

I will let you know what the story is on monday. D Day is always the hardest and i might need nicer words than these - hopefully not. I am trying to stay positive and keep thinking 1st time lucky - you never know.

Anyway sweet - Thanks!!!

xoxoxo Gina

Hi Gina,
    Well done on trying to stay positive. That's a great attitude to have. It's nice to have some people to talk to who can truly relate to how you feel. Hope you get all the support and :hugs: that you need.
    for a good result for you.

Jo

gina Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kotare View Post
    Hi Gina,
    Well done on trying to stay positive. That's a great attitude to have. It's nice to have some people to talk to who can truly relate to how you feel. Hope you get all the support and :hugs: that you need.
    for a good result for you.

Jo
    Thanks Jo,

I hope i get a positive on Monday too. Support comes from the last place you thought it would as i feel comfortable to speak my mind here and not get judged. Good luck with your plight too. I just did a hpt and it was positive but that could be just the drugs. I am not counting on it. Having a mental breakdown today but better now. Talk to you on Monday and let you know of my result. Thanks for your kind and beautiful words!! So nice to meet nice people.

xoxox Gina

Gina I'm hoping for your infertility journey to be a short one and for you to get a bfp on Monday. Keep busy over the weekend because those last few days do take forever.

Heather

gina Guest

Thanks Heather,

You are very sweet giving me good advice. Let you know Monday!! all fingers toes legs and arms crossed!!

xoxoxo Gina

ally031177 Guest

Good luck Gina, I have my fingers crossed for you and cant wait to hear how you go on Monday.

Do you have msn messenger or can I email you?

My email and msn address is: [email protected]

Hugs Ally

Gina wishing you first time success - it does happen and there are several women from this forum who have experienced it.... everything crossed for you!

gina Guest

Thanks Ally & Keen,

Cant wait for the results tomorrow. You are both kind and generous giving your support to a total stranger. This is my first ivf experience and my first forum experience - and may i just say all the girls incl yourselves are absolutely wonderful!!! I will let you know what happens - cant let my mind rest at all. I am hanging on only just. thanks for your prayers and wishes. I can say they are reciprocated in every way. I for tomorrow.

oxox Gina

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow Gina! :fingerscrossed: for a good result!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast