Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any other late starters?

just dropped in to say Hi and to wish all of you lots of luck!

Oh and to drop a message to Sue - DETOUR! DETOUR! DETOUR!!!

That is all.

KBaby06 Guest

Goodmorning Sue
    Glad to hear you are going to make that detour....enjoy :happy4u:
    Yes... CD 25 & Temp has jumped up again 37.27 so now I've got everything crossed..... booked my flight to Perth last night am going down earlier now...time to hit the kitchen and stock the freezer so hubby will survive without me!!

\/

Kate

KBaby06 Guest

Hi Keen
    Thanks for your well wishes and for joining in and encoraging Sue to make that Detour....
    Love Kate

Hey Kate, great to see that temp still rising \/
    Is something special happening in Perth?

KBaby06 Guest

Hi Sue
    Yes, just hope I'm not getting too excited just yet!!!
    Got an apt with my gyno on Monday 27th, he wanted to see me after 3 mths on clomid so thought I had better get down there... just hopeful the the extra month has paid off...time will tell I guess.
    Also catching up with friends and family... maybe some retail therapy... just to have a good coffee with my mates will be good!
    Not really a city girl usually 10 days is my limit but I do like to have a city fix every four to six months!

So have you booked your detour yet???
    yes I know.... now I'm nagging!!
    ciao
    Kate

Hi Kate, I've got everything crossed for you. I just turned 33 & will have been trying for a bub for nearly 9 years. Hubby & I have been together for almost 18 years,we are highschool sweehearts so we feel as if we have been waiting forever for our family to arrive... I read about late starters all the time having bub's so I am sure you have a really good chance of achieving your dreams :luck:

Hey Kate.
    Bye the way, where in the North West do you live. We used to live in Karratha and have travelled around up there quite a lot. The last time I was up there was in 1997 just after my first son was born.
    P.S. Hope you have good news this month!
    Debbie

KBaby06 Guest

Hi Debbie
    We lived in Karratha for 10 years moved down to a station near Onslow 18 months ago, its a Water Corporation Pumping Station, hubby pumps the water into Onslow from the borefield here.... It's a nice part of the world!!
    Not feeling too flash today, although temp is still up (37.13) I noticed some spotting today and feel that AF is not too far away... just feel like having a good cry, but know that that wont help
    Oh well ... that's life!

Nice to meet someone that knows this part of the country....
    what were you doing in Karratha?
    Love Kate

KBaby06 Guest

Hi there Cheeky73
    Thanks for your well wishes and for joining in, I too know a few over 35's who have been successful so it can happen. I am sure things will happen for you too ... you still have time on your side! Hope you get a BFP very soon....
    Feeling a little flat today, thought the temp still being up was a good sign and that this might have been the month for us, but spotting is not a good sign so I guess maybe not!!
    Still will stay positive, can test tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive!
    Love Kate

Kate, if your temp's still up and AF hasn't arrived - hang in there.

just feel like having a good cry, but know that that wont help
    Do it I say, I good cry can do wonders - very cathartic.
    Your trip to Perth sounds wonderful and something else to focus on over the next couple of days while playing the waiting game.
    I still have everything crossed for you!
    Sue
    Haven't changed my flight yet. He is a coach driver and works from April - October all around Italy. I will change my plan when it's closer to him having his Aug/Sept schedule

:shock: well, if I'm up at this ridiculous hour, I may as well get my question in now. OK - temp and emotional status please?
    Hope you're still hanging in there. [-o<
    Sue

Kate, any good news yet? I've got my fingers crossed.

My husband was a manager for an inspection and testing company. I was his secretary. I actually met him up there while I was visiting a friend (his previous secretary). Her husband also worked for him. She was a bit of a match maker but I have to confess she was right this time. We met and two weeks later I went to the UK for six months and we got married when I got back. It was the classic love at first sight. That was almost 16 years ago now.
    I know Onslow and my husband has done a lot of work there. Yes, it really is a lovely area. We only left because they asked him to manage the Victorian branch and we thought it was a good oppertunity to see this side of the country.
    Take care
    Debbie

KBaby06 Guest

Okay..... Well temp is still up but heading downwards... 37.04
    Feeling much better today, probably the big hug I got from hubby helped! Not to mention all the support here at the BB site.... thank you so much for that :flower:
    AF hasn't arrived but still notice slight spotting, so I took the plunge and did the test got a so no surprises there...
    Well keeping busy as I'm madly packing today, heading up to Karratha pm got a plane to catch tomorrow am for the big smoke!
    My girlfriend has a large G&T waiting for me!!!
    Love Kate

Aww Kate, sorry you're not feeling positive.
    But, as many in here will attest to, HPT's can be wrong you know. The temp hasn't dropped much so, keep on keeping on.
    Sounds like this trip is perfectly timed. G&T sounds ok too. I steer away from gin - not good at all for my moods! Hope you'll be able to keep us posted between swigs. I foresee some entertaining posts coming up... :smt082
    Enjoy your trip girl.
    Take care.
    Sue

KBaby06 Guest

Hi Sue
    Thanks for the encouragement will try to stay positive and will AF to stay away, if that is at all possible!
    The G&T will be interesting haven't had a real drink for ages... well I did have a glass of wine with dinner last night... first one for ages... needed a pick me up and it did make me feel better!
    Ciao
    Kate
    PS will keep you posted from the city taking my laptop!!

Kate, hope Af stays away but have a G&T for me if it doesn't. Hope you have a great time in the city.
    Take care
    Debbie

Hi Kate
    Just popping in to see how you're doing...
    Hope those G&T's are sliding down, nice & easy.
    Sue

KBaby06 Guest

Hello Debbie & Sue
    Yep, the G&T's slid down very very well... all 3 :shock: gotta say I slept like a log that night! Needed the extra's cause AF arrived Wednesday morning... will see what the DR has to say on Monday... 8-[ will keep you posted next week.
    Really enjoying the retail therapy... it's nice just to look at the variety of stuff available... trying to stay out of kitchen and book shops as can do a whole lot of damage in a short space of time in those!!
    Havin a great time catchin up with mates... not to mention the coffee, cakes and gourmet meals... at this stage will be rolling home and not just because of the booze!! Just as well I only do this a few times a year...
    Ciao for now
    Kate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast