Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Empty Arms, Broken Hearts"

Default "Empty Arms, Broken Hearts"

I'm sure EVERYONE has seen this website but I had to post it to keep it going. Please have tissues handy and if you have friends/family who just don't understand what you are feeling ... this will hopefully help. I'm sorry if it made anyone sad.

Empty Arms

Heather
    Last edited by dusty; February 21st, 2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: highlight and update link

Oh how sad.. my heart goes out to all of you. I feel sometimes other take for granted just how easy it is for them to have children.....and i will never fully understand the heartache you go thru....

All i can say is...goodluck and my heart goes out to you.

I dont know what to say....just so touching.

I just viewed this site today. I held my little boy close and cried.........

Guys, just to let you know, we don't usually allow links at all, but in light of the very special nature of the above link, we will allow it to say.

Thank you for sharing Heather. It is a beautiful presentation.

Thankyou Heather. This was sadly beautiful...

Hi Heather,
    That was great, sometimes I feel i just bottle everything up and just go on like normal - however i have begun to realise that after years of IVF you do need to just sit down and have a good cry and this helped me get it out. We do become stronger on the outside but on the inside I think you never really do.
    Thanks for a good cry I needed it.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi Heather,

as Lucy has said, this link has been given the ok to be posted. But it's actually been posted many times before, but the link has, up til now, always been removed. Now that we have permission for it to be here, I'll be making it into a sticky.

Thanks Leis for being the first person ever to post the link here, and heather for reminding us how beautiful it is!
    Last edited by sushee; March 14th, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

gina Guest

Hi all,

This is the first time i have ever seen this. It really makes me feel lucky that i am not on my own. I just had the biggest cry ever and know that alot of you that have watched this have also had a big cry too. It is a very emotive way of explaining our fight.

xoxoxox Gina

Thanks for keeping the website up, I was wondering if you'd allow it to stay. I think even after connecting with woman and some men on these infertility websites, I don't think anything has made me feel like I was total understood until after I saw this website. I've thought of emailing it to family and friends but I don't think I could open myself up that much. I did decide that if I ever become preg I would continue to educate people on infertility and then send out this "empty arms" website....

Heather

That is so sad, Im speechless

WOW - that just completely epitomises the thoughts and feelings that my husband and I have gone through the past couple of years. It certainly did make me cry a lot - but also makes me feel less alone in this journey. Thank you so much for posting.

Thank you for posting this website and to BB for allowing it to stay. This really does epitomise the journey that so many, us included, go through to realise our dream of one day being parents.

I'm not sure what to say.....how sad, it certainly made me cry.

Thank you for posting this link, and mods for allowing it to stay.

Ive seen it before but still looked again. Its lovely!!!

Yeah, it is really well done. I have seen it a few years back and showed a friend who said she wanted to be able to understand, after watching it she cried and told me she had no idea, and has since been much better with the whole thing.

I just can't stop the but I know that that website has helped me to understand just how heart wrenching infertility is. My heart breaks for each one of you going through this.

lv Spring

No worries sush.. I am glad that people enjoy it.. I haven't looked at for a very long time as it makes me very emotional.... Come to think of it.. I don't know how i even found that website....Glad it is now a sticky..

Leis xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast