Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Excited and scared....first IVF cycle

thank you all!!! will let you know this afternoon on how i went!!!

Thanks ladies for the well wishes and look forward to hearing how you went Bubbles.
    We head away tonight for EPU...back home tomorrow.
    I am officially an egg factory and for lots of good ones!

hi guys! have just got back from egg collection, feeling ok, bit sore and campy but otherwise ok.think i should drink heaps of water i think that helps. does sustegen help as well? We got 18 eggs collected yay! hopefully tomorrow i will find out that most of them or even all of them goy fertilised!! will keep u updated ! Wish me luck

wow bubbles - fingers crossed for you hon... go eggies go!!

Just got the call from the nurse and 16 eggs got fertilised!!!yay!! Hopefully most of them or all of them will go on to blastocysts!!! My transfer is this sunday cant wait!!!!

Bubbles that is an excellent result grow to Blasties little ones

woohoo bubbles! that's great news. go eggies go!!

Bubbles that is great news... very good fertilisation rate

you get heaps of blasties out of it.

Janie xxx

Awesome news Bubbles!! may they get to day 5

I am just home and a bit sore too but EPU went well...we got 10 eggs. Yay. Please may a good number fertilise overnight. Am nervous waiting.

thanks guys i hope so too they all get to blasties!! I might call tomorrow to see how they are going!
    thats great possums! 10 is a pretty good result!! hope they go to blasties!!!Take some good rest and take it easy for the next couple of days!!
    im feeling heaps better today after resting for the whole day yesterday. definately recommend relaxing in bed after a pickup even though you feel fine, it best to let the body get some rest after all the poking! and also a heatpad definatley, it was my best friend for the whole day.Cant wait till sunday, seems so far away!!

Fabulous news Bubbles and Possums you guys did really well! It's really encouraging for me too, even though I had to cancel this cycle for over stim (yes still bloated!!) I am enjoying following your progress........am hoping for more good news for you both.

great news possum and bubbles - fingers crossed for you both

Results today not so great for me...only 3 eggs fertilised. I really hope one of them makes it to Day 5
    This is not easy, but I know you all know that already!

possum - sending positive vibes to your embies

possums hopefully they all go to blasties,is your transfer date monday?

Yes it's Monday...here's hoping we have something to transfer

Possums, your clinic should be checking your embies progress everyday and if there is any sign that they are not doing so well they may bring your transfer forward. Eg, I have had several cycles where we only got minimal eggs and hence they transferred on day 2 or 3 as there was no point waiting until day 5. They are better off in you than in a dish. Perhaps ask them tomorrow whether there is a possibility that this may happen and that they keep you informed on their progress and when ET may happen if before next Monday.

Try not to worry (sorry that may sound a little stupid right now). Read the first page of Arielle's TTC Journal (September and October entries) here and you will see that it only takes one embie to create a baby who was actually born just a few days ago.

Good luck hun.
    xx

possum, I agree with Dusty, ring the clinic tomorrow and ask how they are going - and then ask them what they think they are looking like and when you can call again for an update.

I spent a week on tenderhooks with my embies - 2 were good, 1 moderate and 1 poor and it was looking like I was going to have to go in early for transfer - but they all pulled through in the end. Despite the embryologists grim prediction on +3, all 4 made it to blastie stage ..

hang in there sweetie

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast