Thread: feelin a lttle lost

Default feelin a lttle lost

Hi everyone
    I wasnt really sure where to post, but hopefullly i'll be back in here soon. Been TTC for 2.5 years fertility treatment for nearly a year now, but just OI and IUI and i got a BFP in sept. but ended up being eptopic and lost my left tube, 3 weeks ago. I just feel so lost at the moment, when youve been trying for awhile and then all the fert treatment, it consumes so much of your life and now ive had a little taste of being pregnant and cant try till the new year. What do i do now???? Ive been told no exercise for 6 weeks and my 2 favourite things are the gym and golf, so no distractions there. Ive been doing my vitamins, homoeopathics being good about what i eat and drink, but ifeel like this is limbo land. i spent the weekend with my 6 week old nephew and it was awesome, but i want one so bad it hurts and i'm doing nothing about it

After everything you have just been through - it is very important to be still and let everything heal (Mentally, emotionally and phyiscally) and move into a more positive setting.I don't know how spiritual you are but you could try some soul soothing which would help you heal and get ready for the next time. Things like kinesiology, spiritual healing, reiki. I find it helps me get myself back together and it makes me feel so much stronger.

Spending time with kids is great - they work wonders for our souls and they always remind us why we are doing what we are doing!!!

You could even treat yourself to some pampering, facials, manicures - sutff like that that is about you and gives you some TLC!

hey Lucia
    I would consider myself pretty spirtual and have done reiki 1, still got to get to the other two, but i study homoeopathics. Its funny cause i wrote this post and went and had a shower and thought i must come back and edit it. reasons being i dont think i said what i meant too. i am feeling lost cause i cant do anything about concieving, but i just want to stay on BB and feel im past the miscarriage and lost threads, but dont know where i can post so hopefully everyone wont mind me in here. Emotionally i think i'm doing pretty good, there are times when i get down but i have a gorgeous son and DH that take care of me. Its quite funny i wrote in the mc and loss thread about a spiritual outlook on the loss of our bubs, and i truly believe my angel baby will come back to me and i know it will be very soon, so im not too worried (dont ask me why??) I think after all that what i'm trying to say is i so want to be apart of BB and am not quite sure where i fit in at the moment and i so want to try again, patience is not my strong point
    P.s. Lucia i'm not sure if anything what you did when you wrote the post but as i was reading it there was such immense warmth coming from the computer. You must be a very "tuned in" person. So thanks for all that +ive energy.

Glad to be of service and to hear you are doing OK. Don't see why you can't hang around BB - I am not trying at the moment either - having a few months off to regroup - and I pop in. No one seems to mind!

Hi Scooby, go where you feel it's right for you!! I don't think anyone is going to mind. I too am one of little patience and struggled with waiting after MC, I struggle with the TWW. But the best thing you can do is wait, it will give any future bubba a good start, instead of trying too early and running the same or similar risk. Thats all I need to be told, to go and do the right thing. Mind you I put on loads of weight which is still there, because I could'nt do what I wanted/needed to do. But when I eventually get my last little bundle there will be time to lose it (at least I hope so). Good luck with your wait, roll around 2008.

Scooby, sorry to hear what you have been through and for your angel. All the best for a speedy end to the year, and that all your dreams come through as your ultimate reward

*ducky* Guest

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Scooby.
    The TTC rollercoaster sure has it's downs, but keep in mind of the ups! I find acupuncture has helped me to refocus and relax me in the past.
    Try and take this time now for you, so by next year you have the strength needed and the positivity to match.
    Never loose sight of the big picture.
    Wishing you the best of luck and baby dust in the new year!