Thread: Just another bad day?

WickDGem Guest

Unhappy Just another bad day?

I know it sounds crazy, I have another thread "11 miscarriages and still trying" or something like that, and everyones support was fantastic. I need a bit more of that right now.
    I am having "one of those days". You know the ones where the longing for a baby and the heartbreak outweighs everything else that day? I know I am doing everything I can, and nothing really triggered it, but I just can't stop crying. All I want to do is wrap myself in my dh's arms and bawl my eyes out.
    Why is it so hard? You fall in love you get married and the contraception is practically thrown out along with your garter. Everyone wishes you well and pretty soon friends and family are awaiting a certain phone call or little message with a smile on your face.
    But no, all of my little messages turn into heartbreak, and having to tell everyone, "Sorry, it wasn't meant to be".
    Eight years later and I am a total wreck, tonight anyway. I'm sorry for the wipe out but I just thought if i wrote/typed it down it would make me feel a little better, and less like an idiot.Sometimes venting can help, other times it opens up a whole other can of worms.
    Please, please anyone who has had one of these days, please respond, i would love to know how you are all coping with times like these.
    xxxxxxx

hun, i so wish i could just wrap my arms around you and ive you a big hug and a shoulder to cry on. it's so hard - you put on the brave face for family and friends, and bottle it all up, keeping up the facade that everything is ok, and that you're coping, and eventually it has to come out.

i can't claim to have been through the same amount of heartache as you have, but i so feel for you - i've lost two angels, and am struggling to fulfil this need within me to become a mum, and sometimes it just all gets to much. i want to tell the world to go to hell, curl up in bed and just drown in my own tears. there's nothing i can say to make the day your having any easier to cope with - i just wanted to let you know that i can completely sympathise with you. am thinking of you and sending you massive hugs.

take care - and let yourself feel hun - don't be ashamed to grieve - there's nothing wrong with it at all

ETA: - forgot to put this before - when i'm having a really bad day, i struggle to sleep, and have started writing it all out - have written some poems and things to try to express what i'm feeling. hasn't necessarily made it better, but it has been almost therapeutic for me to get it all off my chest. sometimes posting on BB is enough, but sometimes i just need to spill it in a way that maybe wouldn't make sense if i posted here IYKWIM?

feel free to msg me if you want to chat - my yahoo/msn/email addy is in my profile - can't guarantee i'll reply straight away, but i'll definitely reply

The bad days are tough aren't they? I had one of those the other day after a colleague's wife lost their baby two weeks before it was due..... nothing to do with me at all but hit me like a ton of bricks and it hit me while I was at work.

I ttc with my ex for 8.5 years with no success... just one early miscarriage. Those days were very hard. We were both tested and found nothing was wrong. I'd go for a while thinking it didn't really matter, that I would just get on with my career and concentrate on other things, then it would get me down again. I now look at it that it was never meant to be... for us (not being together any more).

I now have a new sense of hope just having had a m/c with my DF (after only 9 months - it took 3 years & clomid last time) and just hope that I can keep carrying that hope foas my need for a child of my own seems to be increasing the older I get.... and my time is starting to run out..... 41 next month..... the pressure is on.

I'm not even sure which thread's I should belong to in here. The TTC after m/c is a good one, but should I be in a long term one or maybe the TTC 12 months plus one.... I really don't know, it's hard to know where you are going to get the best support from isn't it?

I hope by the time you read this you are feeling much better. I know that if I cry and get it all out I usually come good again.... I hope that's worked for you.

WickDGem Guest

Thanks Girls
    I do feel a hundred times better, Thank you for your caring.
    Satya I think with the amount of time you have been ttc it doesnt really matter which thread you are in, whichever makes you feel comfortable, and you get support from.
    Briggsy, thanks for the advice on writing things down, i have found that even in the last 48 hours i have written some thoughts down in a journal type book, and it is helping. It also helps me to read over them and see how i was feeling, and know that I am fine now and it does get better.
    I appreciate your thoughts.xxx

glad to see you're feeling a little better now hun.