Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception#3 - April 07

Hi all just got back from clinic with my meds. Well took the syranal and geeee it hurt my noise so much. Now my left side of my head is aching. I hate this part of it. Give me the needles anytime!!!!

loula good luck with your ET and I hope all goes well.

briggsy's girl good luck with your U/S!!!

Shannon22 glad AF isnt causing you to much pain. Thats so good.

ickimum good luck with your TTC.

boo how far pg are you. I know anything over 100 HCG levels in the early stages is good. So if your pg is early then yes that is a good level. Gool luck with your pg.

Ellie Good luck with your TWW. I know its the most longest time ever. Hang in there!!!

Well better go as Melissa wants to go shopping....lol. Teenagers.....

Hi All,
    Wow, this is becoming an action packed place - it's hard to keep up with everyone.
    Boo - yay for you! What an amazing result for you.
    Ickimum - welcome, and good luck. Hopefully your stay in this thread is nice and short.
    BG - good to hear that you are seeing FS so soon. It's easier to wait when you have a plan for what's ahead.

Well, still no AF for me. 5 days late, and no signs yet. Once she's been, then i can start the GonalF. As most of you know DH is a shift worker, and this whole protocol was working in just beautifully with his work, but now that AF is sooo late, he's going to have to start shuffling things. If i am having OPU of ET then he can't go offshore or do nights, BUT, i might not be. He's getting a bit annoyed with AF too! He doesn't want to juggle everyone's roster (and have to tell absolutely all and sundry), only to find out we don't need him.
    Then this morning i realise i'd left the [email protected]@dy Synarel in his car (we'd gone out at 'sniffing-time' last night) and he works 1hr away, so we both got in our cars and drove towards each other and then i got stuck in some crazy traffic jam in the middle of Langwarrin (what's with that Melbel?). I was meant to get petrol and groceries on the way home, but i was just a nervous wreck, so i came home - lol. I am not so good at handling stress right now, i tend to crumble into a heap. Poor DH - he really is being very very good through all this.

To everyone (in the TWW, in the middle of treatment, or just hanging around waiting) hang in there and have a great week.

Sammi Jane Guest

Hi BW,

Glad to hear that your DH has booked in for the embolisation. I really hope you see huge improvements afterwards!! No, I don't think my DH had any acupuncture around the time. He didn't do it regularly.

Good luck with it - please tell your DH not to worry, it's really quick and he won't be in pain.

Good luck with your frosties!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Boo - your HCG is fantastic - mine was 448 15 DPO and look at my avatar ...

OMG...just flicked onto 'Day of Our Lives"...sorry I have no idea who the characters are...but there's these two girls (looking a tad overdressed) sitting in a Fertility clinic waiting to find out how many follicle they have...if only it was so "GLAM"...why is it when your in the middle of all this all you see are prams, bellies and babies and everyone seems to be talking fert treatment???? BIZARRE!!!

Havnt posted much in here because I dont know really. I feel like Ive wasted some of my holiday already being a bit mopey about things, it certaintly an emotional packed time here in this household.

As you can see by my ticker I have made another FS appointment and we are, as much as I think we ever will be, all ready to say, yes we are ready to start AC.

Summer - best wishes for ypur next appointment. hope you are feeling happier soon

Ellie - saw the tail end of Days of our Lives. how silly it was. two people in the same room at the same time and so unproffessional how they got their 'results' pretty sure my sheet says at EPU you arent allowed makeup, nailpolish or jewellery. those girls looked very 'immaculate'

Kotare - hope you are de-stressed by now. i think your Synarel fiasco would be enough to frazzle the toughest person.i know how you feel about AF. she was 8 days late for me and arrived on my birthday

Missy - hope the synarel isnt so rough in the future.

to everyone else best wishes. i have my blood test in the morning to see when i have ultrasound and trigger and then EPU how exciting!!!!

Hi Everyone, 10Eggs collected!
    Just popping in to let you all know how things went today. Firstly, yay, we didnt get lost! and arrived with heaps of time to spare. Got up at 4.45am , arrived at 7.15am, EPU at 9am out by 12pm. I felt so okay that we even stopped for a stroll around a shopping centre on the way home!!! When I woke up I was initially dissapointed with 10 eggs as I know I had at least 10 folicles on one side and plenty on the other... but nursing staff were so great and had an embryologist come and talk to me and now I feel happy about it. I guess I was expecting more because I had a stronger reaction to the drugs and more follies at scan than previously. Well 10 is more I guess cause in the past I only got 6 or 8 picked up, it's just that we never went to blast before and I know that the numbers will be even lower by then than the 3 day transfers we previously had where only 2 or 3 had survived that long... am I rambling??? I feel I am not making sense. I should be happy and all the nurses said how great 10 is but still I am a little sad. Another surprise for me today was that I was told we are to have 2blasts transferred on saturday! I was surprised by that as I am 33yrs which isnt THAT old for IVF and most girls on here that I have heard of only have one blast at a time???? What do ppl think? DH is excited as he hopes we have twins (not his body i guess!).
    I am a little sore now and will probably just lie on the couch till 5pmtomorrow when I go to work..... will catch up here before then..
    Sazz

Hi Sazz great result, and ive always had two embies put back in the 4th cycle (25 yrs old at the time!) they were both blasties and yes we did get a bfp but it only lasted 5 days. hoping you get all you want xx

woohoo missy on getting you meds

Great news Saz...look forward to following your journey from here...roll on Saturday...take it easy...will be thinking of you! Oh..and I think 2 is ok...my clinic does 2 at blast..better odds?

We'll find out tomorrow how our other 8 embies have gone...will be interesting?

woo hoo on the egg count sazz - hoping for a high fert rate for you for tomorrow hun - defnintely still keeping an eye on my former "cycle buddy"!

ellie - good luck for tomorrow - here's hoping the other 8 were strong little fighters too!

LOL at the Days reference - some of the stuff they do on soapies is just downright ridiculous - why not be realistic - they might actually get a few more viewers!

to everyone else - a huge hi - really tired tonight - have had a headache i can't seem to shake the last few days - think it's mainly just stress waiting on the "official" results from the u/s - had to go out for dinner tonight for my dad's b'day today and it was jsut too much i think - hubby is in the process of making us a hot chocolate and then i'm off to bed. get my results on thursday arvo - i so hope that this headache doesn't hang around til then!

Sazza- Just wanted to drop in and say congrats on a great EPU. Glad to hear that you are feeling good after - wow at going to the shops after!!!
    Ohhh, two blasts being transferred - that would give you a pretty good chance at twins!

Boo- There is a thread in the pregnancy section re: HPT levels and what is normal range for each week.

Hope everyone else is doing well in their cycles - sending lots of to everyone!

Hi Ladies
    Just thought i would pop my head in and say hi!

Sazza - 10 is a great number i had the same and ended up with 3 blasts.. also we are transferring 2 blasts this cycle as well (2nd go) and im 22.

Ellie - Congrats on your numbers too. Good luck today!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week and good luck with appointments and just feeling happy (especially you Summer!)

Well still a little sore from the lap (damn gas) and starting our double dose of clomid today and hoping my body wants to play for this FET. My first scan is booked for next Thursday so we will see...

Also DH wants to keep it quiet from everyone.. his sister is due in 3 1/2 weeks so i can understand but i am a very chatty person and i an very close to my family and im not very good at keeping things about myself quiet.. hmm dont think the quiet thing is going to work. oh well

S

Hi lovelies!
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes! I am just as sore today as yesterday!?!? Will be having lunch with 2friends then taking it easy for the arvo before going to work tonight. Hope I dont have to do to much at work hehe.
    Good luck Ellie with the results of your remaining embies!
    Kotare, Missy , hope the synarel is treating you ok.
    BG, Please take it easy hun, your emotions and poor ole body have been under a huge amount of strain these last months... hope your results come quickly.
    Shannon, sorry you are still so sore from that damn lap. hope your body recovers and plays the game soon.
    Hi everyone else I have missed, especially if you are cycling at the moment or feeling a little fragile emotionally.... thinking of you all.
    Will let you know about fert rate when I hear this arvo.
    Hugs, Sazz

Hi Girls
    Just got the call....so excited...we have two blasties on ice!!! I've not had snowbies before...YIPPEE! I feel so much more positive about the little ones on board now I know they can make it to blastie...has been an ongoing point of discussion with FS due to zona...I'm so relieved! Hope is an amazing thing!

Saz - hope you're feeling better...lunch with the girls will help!
    Shannon - hope the clomid does it's thing! Finger crossed!
    BG - not long now...hang in there!
    Sonya - How did it go...trigger yet? Look forward to great news!

To everyone else...have a great day and good luck with all the injecting, sniffing...waiting

YAY Ellie! Awesome news on the snowbubs!

BW

excellent news Ellie - woo hoo!!!

hi ellie congratulations on your snow bubbies!!!

went for my test and in a few more hours i shall know more

i found myself sitting in the clinic waiting room looking around to somehow see (dunno how!) if any of the many ladies there are BB members. i guess i might see a familiar face or two at the next perth meet-up.

for everyone have a nice stress free day today.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast