Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception#3 - April 07

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

sonya,

you might bump into me there one day soon

Ohhhh- Sush! Are you thinking of TTC again??? How exciting!

Clinic called.... 9 fertilised!!! 90% is fantastic rate and embryologist said they should all grow to 3days, it will be friday night/saturday morning which will be the turning point for survival to blast so I will just wait till then to find out. She said 50% should make it so that will mean 4 or 5 which is the highest we have had so far!!! Told my best friend on the phone and we had a little emotional cry about how she feels for me etc. It was really nice! I am now sooo excited again. Bring on Saturday! but first start crinone gel tomorrow. I'v not had it in the past.... what is it really like?
    Sazz

yay Sazza!! Hope that the next few days go quick!
    I think that most people find the crinone okay - however if like me you are prone to thrush, then it isn't fun. I have had awful thrush!!!
    Goodluck for Sat!!

roll on saturday Sazz - fingers crossed for a nice healthy batch of blasties - and two super sticky embies to be trasferred.

good luck hun!

ickimum Guest

Sazz, I am excited for you, my bestfriend had 10 eggs, lost one at fertilisation and had 8 grow to blasties,(one didn't grow right) one put back and that little egg is now 8 months old and talking his first steps .............fingers crossed the same happens for you!!!
    Sending baby Growing Vibes yourway. .....
    Hugs

well done Sazz! so so so happy for you!

rang the clinic and apparently my blood results arent fabulous. i have been taking 100IU of puregon for 8 days and my ovaries have barely responded (explains the lack of side effects) so i just had to give myself another 50IU and then tomorrow onwards i am on 150IU. i goback on Saturday for more bloods to see if my ovaries are responding. im a little bit down about it coz it was the same with the Synarel. first AF was a week late and then the start of puregon was delayed by 2 weeks because of both late AF and the slow response to Synarel and now again another delay coz my damn body doesnt want to do what it supposed to. i guess i thought i would react quite strongly because i weigh only 45kg. ( i know disgustingly thin, but cant get fat! it sux!)
    oh well i will just soldier on. i going back tomorrow to pick up more Puregon. for now i will focus on my PINK concert on Friday night and worry about Saturday when it arrives.

sorry to waffle on, but i think i needed to get a little frustration off of my chest.

sonya, hopefully the increased does will do the trick. I'm seeing Pink too, but in June!

Great news about your fert rate, sazz! Grow embies grow!

Carrie, I still have one lone blast in the freezer, and DH and I are still deciding on when to go get it. No firm decisions yet for an FET, I'm afraid, esp since we're going to Egypt on holiday in July!

Sonya Hun - i so know how you feel - this happened to me as well - wish i could help you out somehow or at least be there for a shoulder to cry on - feel free to message me if you want to chat - always happy to listen.

here's hoping the 150IU is more productive in waking those ovaries up!!

Sonya, I hear you! First the synarel didn't work, then the trigger shot didn't work... then there was no response to the 150IU of puregon! Although, they followed that with 300IU of puregon and then got too much response! I know it's frustrating, but the fact that they are taking it slower means much less chance of getting OHSS - and trust me, you do NOT want that!

Sush, good luck with convincing DH!

BW

just a quick one from me

I hope you are all well

Shannon - can i ask are they putting you on Clomid for a FET? GL

Sazz - ive used crinone gel and perfer it as its only once a day and comes with an applicator which is handy and less messy

Carrie what type of P4 have you used as i also do get a lot of thrush

Sushee - EGYPT wow you do get around.lol Hope it all works out for you when you are TTC again

Lol Lou, I haven't been anywhere in 3 years and then suddenly I'm flying overseas 3 times in 8 months!

TBH I'd rather be TTC though!

heheheh - use the holiday as a good time to rest, recharge - and convince DH that it's time for another baby Sushee!

Hi Girls
    Gosh alot happens here in a day!
    I have a really silly question...do you have bloods done a week after EPU or a week after transfer to check progesterone...and is BFT then another week after? Mine is set from transfer dates but I'm sure last time it was from EPU? Getting impatient already!!!! Thanks

oooohhhh girls, forgot to say before - went to the doc today (had tripped over my injured cat and rolled my ankle - another story completely!!!) - anyway, the doc i went to see is husband of the doc who's been investigating the lymph nodes - and he gave me the results so i didn't have to go back tomorrow - is all good!! no abnormalities!! yay!!! first round of good luck - here's hoping it continues!

Wow Sazz - some excellent and exciting results
    And Ellie too -

Sonya - yeh, it's hard when you have a plan, and then the damn body doesn't do what it's supposed to. I said a week or so ago - it's not like a headache pill or throat lozenge - you know if they are working on a daily basis and you can change the dose immediately or change to a different drug. Not with these drugs - we have to wait for weeks not knowing and then when you find out it's not working it's very frustrating!

BG - great news about the lymph glands - hope the ankle is OK though

Hi Ladies

Loula - Yep i have been on the clomid for over 12 months now my FS has me on it every cycle otherwise i could go 8 months without AF visiting. But yep she had me on clomid for the first FET cycle but the body didn't respond, but i went straight away the next month after IVF, anyways so now she has doubled the dose to 2 tablets a day and we see... Hope that helps, i am hoping with the Clomid my body will make its own hormones and i wont have to rely so heavily on synthetic ones.

Congrats on the great fertilsation rated and EPU and good luck to everyone in the 2WW.

S

Shannon, sounds like your FS is doing what mine does... except he's using letrozole/femara instead of clomid. With the anxiety problems I had on clomid, I'd be very, very reluctant to ever try it again.

Speaking of anxiety... starting to feel it bubbling up in me today. CD10, and I know I should probably start using OPKs soon to try to confirm ovulation, but I'm wondering if that's going to cause even more stress on top of the charting... but then not doing anything at all to monitor ovulation is going to completely do my head in as well! Gah! Help me be less anxious!

BW

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast