Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception#3 - April 07

Big thanks to Holly and Sazz for making me feel a little better. I didn't want to ring the nurses again.

Hey Sonya, that's good news. Even if the right side is sleeping, the left side is working away. Hope wednesday brings even better results.

oh, I forgot to say:
    Loula wishing you the very best for your op tomorrow, hope all goes well.
    Hugs from Sazz

RachM Its great that your back again, we did miss you and there were loads of post about what had happened to you sweetie. And yes some of us are still around!

Loula Wishing you all the best for tomorrow

Hi Jo and Sazz
    Last edited by Violet Star; April 23rd, 2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: colour change didnt work =(

hey ladies well just started the DRINK!YUCK!

Holly - nice to see you back - i have been with Antonia since November last year and have been very good with taking my herbs(im not normally!) but this cycle i was really positive and unfortunally Antonia had all that stuff in the paper and then went to India so i havent really seen her and ive got my Tf on thursday so i hope that the herbs are enough. she is WONDERFUL and such a beautiful person, i hope she is able to help you with your journey. I hope her troubles come to an end soon.

Sazz - thanks so much hun, i cant wait to see your positive result on the 4th too, just think on Thursday we will be in the TTW together, will you mind if i hold your hand.x

Kotare - i alays jabedin my tummy as i never found it to hurt that much but i did sometimes get a little come back out, as the others have said try holding it in a little longer. GL

Sonya1- its funny my FS at my scans would say i have about 8 - 10 eggies and then when i have EPU i wake up and they have taken 17!! i think the same has happened to a few others so dont be too let down by the number that they have suggested at the moment - a lot could still happen, fingers crossed for you

Hey summer thanks for your post - hows things going with you?, please keep your chin up hun
    Last edited by Loula; April 23rd, 2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Missing summers post

Thanks Lou, 2 days of retail therapy have helped a lot! Although I have wounded the bank balance a bit. Not focussing on TTC has helped DH and me.

sonya - yay on seeing some nice little follies in there! all is not lost! here's hoping there are some nice healthy little eggies in there waiting for you!

holly - glad you got your answers re injections - i haven't noticed any discomfort jabbing my tum yet, so i'll be staying there if i can - just thought thigh might hurt more!

Lou - best of luck tomorrow hun - and just remember the drink is gross, and the way you'll feel for the next 24 hours is pretty ordinary, but if you can get an answer, it's all worth it (plus we all subject ourselves to worse in the quest for a bubba all the time!!!) - i agree totally though - ewwwwwwwww that drink is digusting!!!

me - i'm still feeling really good about things in general - i've been in a really good, really playful mood for almost a week now, which is really nice after everything that has been happening lately. i'm not sure whether it was a mental shift after the good news re lymph glands, or starting on elevit instead of just folic acid - or whether it's just the first time in ages i've felt healthy - but hey - i'm not gonna ask questions!!! just gotta hope this feeling hangs around a few more days - FS appointment in 3 more sleeps!

BG - its great to hear your feeling better! i found i became a lot perkier about 2 weeks after starting Elevit, thats why i recommend it to absolutely everybody.

loula - all the best for tommorow.

i'm thinking elevit might be the answer - been on it three weeks and started feeling better in myself about a week ago - dont feel flat and BLAH anymore!

I tried elevit but my NP took me off it and gave me other vits seperate (not Antonia)

I know this may sound funny but if i get my BFP after all this i will be recomending a colonoscopy to all on IVF lol

glug, glug, glug still drinking and not much happening

ummmm, interesting theory!

Just a quick from me... I survived my first day back at work (barely!), but I'm now completely and utterly overwhelmed about the mammoth job ahead of me this week. There's an update in my journal, so I won't repeat it all here.

Good luck for tomorrow, Lou. Hope all goes well.

BW

tiggy Guest

well, my little chatterbugs, it's time for a new thread!
    It can be found here

It's lovely to see the support that you give to one another in this thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678