Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June #1

TigerGal... I remember when I had my trigger.... it was the strangest feeling... it was sort of like telling the little eggies it was time to meet there other half..... that probably sounds incrediably strange, but thats the feeling I had, like the 2 of them were about to be introduced and the result would be my little baby.... Good luck with your eggies.... my thoughts are with you.

Janie71... Polite of AF to not keep you waiting to long..... Have they given you any idea of how long to wait or do you not have to wait at all.... sorry ignorance here.... I went through IVF however out of the 10 eggs only 2 grew.... So I havent done FET. As for BD...... yep DH must of thought he was on a roll... Brakes are on now he has to wait until Monday

saph204.... TWW and TCC.... two abbreviations I had never seen before and now my whole life revolves around them.... isnt it strange...... Good luck in these last few days Saph204.... Fingers and everything else crossed for Tuesday :goodluck2:

BecD.. Hope you are feeling better

tiggerlinda... Dito with the and add some

MeredithD... Hun, I ve been down far to many paths.... sometimes it feels like a maze and I m just going around and around in circles..... BUT who knows...... I may just stumble accros the path that leads me to my precious little one and gives Hubby the child he so badly wants. I make lite on his swimmers because I try to reduce the guilt he feels..... so if the path isnt that pleasant.... just leave the lights on for me so I dont get scared.

AFM.... well I m sick as sick can be.... havent had a flu as bad as this in YEARS.... Woke up yesterday, took my temp and nearly blasted the tip off it. My voice is gone... lucky I m typing otherwise you would all be laughing at me as well... Everyone thinks I sound like that guy off big brother with the high voice... I think he s name is travis. So i m rugged up,...... heater on... got my flannel PJ s on.... and I m sulking cause I feel sick..... DH and I joked that we had better be well by next week otherwise our swimmers and eggs will cough and sneeze over each other when they meet.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Janie dear friend, i hope your well and that AF shows up properly so that you can get the ball rolling again.

Saph thanks for popping in. Best of luck in your TWW.

Bec how you feeling? i hope that OHSS is finally settling down for you and that your doing well.

Meredith best of luck! Hope you have a nice announcement to make soon.

Angel Babies thats horrible about the flu Hope it leaves you alone over the weekend so that your nice and healthy next week. We dont want your eggs sneezing and coughing at DH swimmers and scaring them away.. LOL i had a giggle at that. Its cute.

As for me, still have the light bleed. Its really really frustrating me now! A whole week!! Ive never even had an AF for this long. Ill just have to wait and see what else the nurses tell me on Monday.

Paula - hope things get better soon
    AF - the flu is yucky

Angel - agggh the flu! At least better now than next week. Both of you rest up. You'll need all your energy soon...hehhehe!!

Paula - Hope the bleeding stops soon. I know what a pain it can be. I bled for about 6 weeks after my last m/c. Keeping Libra in business!! At least the 20th is not far away so you can make plans for moving forward

This TWW is already dragging and I'm not even 1 week into it yet. Got to work all this w/e so at least time will go by a bit quicker!
    Have a good w/e everyone

Ohhhh this is just terrible... at 4.30 I woke up because I just couldnt take the coughing and chocking anymore.... I have to work all day today and heaps of work to catch up on tonight... and instead of sleeping I m sitting here coughing up a lung or 2........ and I dont even smoke anymore

Paula.... Hold in there girl... not long now till Monday.... I ll be logging on all day to see how you go.

tiggerlinda.... hmmm dont say a heck of a lot about you ... do you...

MeredithD... I think we need to call it something else.... not that my creative side is working to well inbetween the runny nose, the coughing and sneezing... but I m sure we can come up with something instead of TWW....Maybe the chill out room

Default I'm Back !!

hi everyone, i havn't been in here since tue and it's amazing how much has happened, WOW.
    Angelbub:count down to end aug for you, hope u r feeling better.

smithy: so sorry, i know how u r feeling and it only goes up from here,:goodluck2:luv to you

paula: how's it going for you, it is never your fault. i have blamed myself so many times but in the end you and i both know we did our best. luv and hugs to you, lots of them!

meredith: hows TWW going?

Janie: sorry about BFN, welcome back to our group. i think acu good idea, i organising it for next time just make sure to give your body a break as well, we're not all superwomen?

Saph: so good to see u still lerking, i'm really praying for this one for you. luv to you. big hugs too ... please stick little bub..please.

bec: wow, hope you're feeling better.
    tigergal: WELCOME

sorry if i missed everyone, had a lot of catching up to do.
    well i got the bug from the boys didn't i ! and had it 3 times worse.
    throwing up and in bed since tue night. was not a good look. but you all know me, the positive side is i lost 3 kg this week!.
    feeling bit better today, then af started.
    well we decided to give it another month til froz tfer as i just need to get some strength back.

chat soon
    janet

Ohhh its so quiet in here..... I hadnt received an email telling me of any postings so I thought... ohhhh there must be something wrong.... so I came in... and no-one had posted..... In the TCC after miscarriage thead... if you go 24 hours without logging on you will be there for half an hour reading everything you missed...... maybe its a weekend thing... and or maybe everyone is over in the TWW thread...

Hello Hello Hello.... is anyone home......

JBM... thank goodness someone had posted after my last one... otherwise I would feel like a bit of a stalker ....Sorry you caught it.... I ve got it as well... havent been this sick for years...... Meant to be Ovulating tomorrow.... meant to be BD tonight and tomorrow.... Im thinkin... I can hardly breath and now I m meant to be breathin heavy..... ohhh goodness..... to top it off DH is just as sick. So I think maybe we just practice some more when we are better....

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for the words of encouragement:
    AB: I definitely know what you mean, my eggies and DH sperm will have met now and I am that they like each other!
    Meridith: You are right...that trigger was ouchy for sure.

AFM: Had my EPU yesterday morning and got 6 eggs. Doesn't seem like enough to me so I'm not sure if I'm excited or worried that there isn't enough. My doc said quality not quantity but I can't help but feel worried. I get fertilisation results tomorrow morning so I'll post again then.

PS: Very sore from the EPU...very sore

Tiger Gal - 6 eggies is good sweet better than OHSS and I don't even get that many.

AB - Not alot going on with me at the moment so not much to tell

JBM - Welcome back hope not to see you here for too long.

Me have a cold and Bronchitis so hoping it goes away very soon. Last day of the pill is on Thurs so we are underway again then

TG - Well done on getting 6 - have you got your fert results yet? Like TL said, it's definitely better than ended up with OHSS. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

TL - Hope you feel better soon, bronchitis sucks!

AB & JBM - you guys are sick as well! Sounds like everyone has got a bug at the moment! Hope it clears up and you get well soon

Well my weight is now only a kilo off normal which I am very happy about. I am feeling 100% better than I was, I never want to experience OHSS again! I took my last Provera tablet today so AF should arrive in the next couple of days.

Trying to scrape together the money to pay for the last cycle, how do people afford to keep doing this time and time again? Thank god FET's are cheaper than full IVF cycles, finding 8k upfront is ridiculously difficult.

TigerGal... Well there you go Tigergal......Your introduction was last night... ours will be tonight.... if i can stop coughing long enough to breath heavy ... huge congrats on your 6 eggies... I ve heard it more times than I can remember..... but.. IT ONLY TAKES ONE.

tiggerlinda... sooo you have 4 days until your next phase... thats not nothin girl

BecD... I m thrilled your feeling better....always a benifit to have the scales better as well....Your body will be so ready for the transfer in the next cycle....

Well... AFM... I m going to head off for the night 'cough' 'cough'

Hi All,

Im just lurking around here, was going to stop trying now that we have reached the 12 month mark but some lovely ladies have given me some strength to go on for a little while longer, so i thought i might come in here for a bit of extra strength. Good luck to everyone, may you all get bfp's soon.

treelo

treelo....... HUGE hugs hun.... one day at a time..... one step at a time

AFM... well must have worn DH out last night... hes still sleepin we laid there afterward "willing" his swimmers to make it..... it was quite amuzing actually..... "ohhh ohhhh I think a few just turned right.... they were meant to turn left there...... ohhhh looks like it will be a girl..... she asked for directions..."

Hey Ladies, thought it was about time I joined this thread as I have been lucking for many months.
    This is my first IVF cycle so any advise or knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Had bloods and US done this morning and had a total of 10 follicles:-
    (my dosage is 125 Peregon and using Orgalutran)
    Right Ovary - 20.2, 16.2, 16.0, 13.4 and 11.6
    Light Side - 21.6, 16.2, 15.5, 15.3 and 13.5
    Endometrium measured at 7.4
    The nurse will call back this afternoon to discuss further dosages. She also gave me the Ovidrel for latter in the week and two lots of Pessaries.
    I hope this all looks good, the nurse still thinks EPU will be Friday...
    I look forward to sharing our journeys together, and will pop in latter and check how you are going on....
    Have a great day ladies

Nicole S - Great Numbers Hun
    Treelo - Welccome back

As for me a scan this afteroon after missing this mornings

Hi Everyone,
    Well I am not sure if this is good news or bad news??? I am so confused.
    Got our fertilisation results and they are as follows:
    6 eggs collected
    5 suitable (ICSI)
    4 fertilised
    3 look suitable for a transfer

Just spoke to my nurse and she said the scientists are pushing for a day 3 transfer which means transfer is tomorrow...

I was always told that I was to ahve a day 5 transfer which looks like most of you girls have had. Is a day three transfer less sucessful? Does this mean I won't have any embryo's to freeze?

OMG I am so confused, I feel like my body has failed me. My nurse said we need to be guided by the scientists and experts.

Has anyone had or heard of anyone with success with a day 3 transfer???? I hope so.

Help please...

Tigergal..... I had 10 and 3 fertilized through ICSI.. Pick up was on Friday and transfer was on Monday. We decided to transfer 2 and the third was not strong enough to freeze. Both of our s stuck. and for a period of time I had my beautiful twins.... goodness your tummy grows quickly with twins... but anyway... I digress..... Dont stress over it girl... your FS is the one who knows the size and how well your little bollies are going... Absolute best of wishes to you for tomorrow. Many many sticky vibes coming your way

So yes a 3 day transfer works.....

Tiger Gal - Sweet those numbers fit in the 50% ratios so it is good day 3 transfer is not a bad thing sometimes the embies don't like the solution remeber your embies are best inside you sweet good luck for transfer hun. You may not get a frostie but you also may not need one :P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast