Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June #1

Paula great news about the Cycle
    Dee great to have you here
    Janie for your little nephew
    Miss K glad you know you can make eggies if you catch some BDing now you may have a multiple pg sweet

Me:
    Breathing heaps better hopefully it will be gone bye bye by Thurs which is our last day on the pill with CD1 to follow very shortly after I hope so not long now after a short hicup

Janie - for your little nephew hoping that he will be a very strong bubba!!

*Paula* - She wants to give the natural approach first then if I can't get a sticky bub then we will go to frozen bubs. What wonderful news about your cycle I bet you are uber excited

tiggerlinda - We Bd'd last night DF said he doesn't want to because the FS said we shouldn't so yeh I would love a multiple pregnancy!! I might still be in with a chance though hehe!! I will be that you get your lil bubba this cycle hunny!

Miss K sending some your way

PS any of you Brissie GC or SC ladies wanna register on the meetup link is in my sig

Janie - To you, your sister and nephew.. Fight little fella... A thousand wishes for your family...

Rustybeth Guest

Thank goodness the inevitable arrived. I actually had to go to the GP for some pain meds--I've never had cramps like this before. But I hope that means it will soon be over and we can get on wiht the next steps. As this is only the 1st cycle for me, I am still full of hope and patience. I so admire the women in here with the strength to persevere through multiple cycles. I hope I have the courage it takes to make it all the way.

There are so many of us in here, it's hard for me to do personals, on top of the fact that I can't see straight from the narcotics I got. At least I know I'm not hurting a bub with all this.

I'm going to try to get back to sleep. I think I am (we are all) so blessed to live in a time where there is such incredible medical technology.

Best wishes and hugs to all.
    Rb

RB - Gald AF has showed and you can get underway

Hi Girls
    Still watching you all trying to keep up were everyone is at
    TL: i will be so praying this is this is the one for you, i bet youll be so glad to get going again!!!
    Saph: Hope you are enjoying your break and the x-tra $$$ of fulltime work. IUI is really not to bad espicially when your use to all the jabbing and the trauma of the TWW, that really is the worst part. Although maybe you should look closer to home for treatment, the travel must be very difficult for you. Good luck and hugs!
    JBM: Is your husband joking NO STAMINA with 3 boys OMG, i have one and thats exhausting!! Hope your doin well amd AF shows up soon.
    Bel: glad you have found someone who will listen hope this is it for you
    MIssK: Dont think weve met but im an old timer in here I haad 5 eggs and was told not to BD i was convinced i would anyway but went home and did some research, each of those egss can produce twins and there is such high risk with multiples, its ok i think as long as you know what you are really in for, do loads of research before you decide what to do i know it sounds great but the outcome can be very scary. Good luck whatever you decide
    Hi to all the other wonderful ladies in here hop[e your journeys are treating you well and i want to see lots of BFPs in here soon

Default Still Waiting!

Hi Everyone,
    Hope you are all well. Even though I haven't posted in a few days, I have been checking in the see how everyone is travelling.

Scooby: I second your motion for lots of BFP's!! Let's Go Girls!

TL: I wish I was in Brissie so I could meet you all. Seems like a lot of you ladies are up around that area. Anyone from Melbs? I'm so glad you are almost better, so exciting to be starting again. You deserve a BFP very soon. You are an inspiration xoxo

Miss K: I'd BD too if I was you!! Naughty I know but we are all after the same result and if the eggs are there, we are in with a better chance IYKWIM! Even though it's dangerous, wouldn't it be awesome to get that result you are after!!

Paula: All that good news must mean there is more on the horizon! It'd be aswesome to take home some much anticipated news, I wish you all the very best of luck and I'll be folowing your journey this cycle xoxo I've only had one cycle of IVF and considering how long it took, I'd love to do the short version. What's different other than it's shorter?

LittleMiss: Hope this is a short stay for you! It's so exciting to start a new path. Kinda gives us renewed hope that this could be our month! Hoping you get your BFP very soon.
    I'm with Monash Clayton and they are great. Can't speak for GC though, sorry.

RB: Glad you are ready for the next step. I hate the waiting, it's awful. Feels like wasting so much time but your ready now, all the best of luck to you xoxo

Janie: Praying for your little nephew, hopefully he's a fighter and stays with us. Lots of love to you and your family xoxo

AB: I am dying to know how you are?????? I hope those symptoms have continued!! I really hope you are feeling sick!! I mean that in the nicest possible way he he. Please tell, we are testing at the same time and I'm hanging out there for both of us!!! xoxox

AFM: I have 6 more sleeps till BT! Feel much better, like I have settled into the wait! It's almost scary that I don't want AF to come before test but then if it did, I'd be more prepared! Confusing, I know! I had a little bit of nausea on Sunday but nothing since. My BB's were sore for about 5 days especially in the morning but woke up this morning and they are not anymore. Still bigger than normal but I assume that's all to do with the Crinone. Very tired but that's nothing new for me of late! Not trying to create symptoms! All in all, I feel fine, nothing to report. Not sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign?
    Been quite successful in keeping busy which has really helped. Will be in touch before BT day (Monday 30th!)

Oh, just remembered. Quick question... I'm still feeling a great deal of pressure when I go to the loo (number 1). Is this normal? It's been 10 days since EPU.

Lots-a-Love to all the wonderful ladies TTC out there, best of luck to us all
    xoxoxo

for Tigergal and AB.... it's a BFP for both of you...

Tigergal.... Well you will be happy to know that I ALMOST.... ummmm "lost it" last night......

Its a bit of a joke in our house because DH doesnt have the stomach for anything.... He dry reaches at the slightest smells. SO I joke constantly about locking him and bubs in a room until he deals with changing nappies...... So basically anything that needs to be done around the house, whether it be changing cat kitty trays to feeding them... to taking the garbage out... its all me.... smells just dont bother me... (I m also the one who has to deal with spiders and bugs)

SO anyway... the dog wasnt to well.. and before we noticed... the dog decided to bring back up somthing that she ate..... Thats it... it sent DH off on a Dry Reaching fest.. to the point where what he had eaten also came up.

So I m laughing at him.... yeah I know.. very loving of me... I go over to grab Toilet paper etc to clean up the Dogs Stuff... and I start... ohhh i thought the world was coming to an end... I WAS SOOOOOO BAD.... I had to go upstairs and get my son (19) and I just looked at him and said.... Can you help your mummy please.

So I hope that pleases you......LOL

Major Baby Dust for us both

Tiggerlinda - Thankyou for the reversing the truck load of in your driveway now hehe!!!

Scooby - I am soo not BDing now that you said that hehe could you imagine the football team I would have hehe!!!

Tigergal - I often wonder if only 1 egg will mautre and that egg will be my lucky egg IYKWIM but DF cannot be talked out of the no bd !!! Oooh hunny I hope your does not drag on too long and I hope AF does not show her ugly face!!

AngelBabies - I cannot stop laughing at you right now hehe Thats soo funny you pay DH out then you get even more sick :P I hope you get your BFP at the end of this cycle hun xx

Me - Well I had to come home from work I have really bad chest pains so I called FS and she said some fluid may have leaked to my Diaphragm and to go on some high protein drinks soo I am going to do that.. TMI coming my nipples have been soo soo sore and they are like a different colour i am not sure if thats cause of the injections or not???

wow so much is happening in here now i feel like i need half a day to catch up!!

missk: yes i'd love some belly buddies in aug, i agree with others NO BD, not unless u use a condom and make him withdraw, but hey just NO NO NO. sorry to you man.

janie: a very special prayer for your nephew and for your sister too hope they are both o.k. and you're feeling ok as well. hugs

paula: hope af shows on time. we all love those injections, don't we, NOT!.

tl: now listen body we need you to be better by thursday. ok now you say it. hope you are fully recovered soon.

lilmiss: hi to you.

rustybeth: hope you feeling o.k and af settles down soon

tigergal: countdown to bt on mon

angelbabies: that was so funny, i can just see everyone throwing up, gross. i really can't handle spew but you do what you have to do.

afm: still no af, fri i rekon she'll come. had lunch with friend today and was good to get out of house. i still getting back on track slowly does it. herbal iron stuff is gross so has to be good for you.
    all boys well again and no one thrown up for a week!!!
    anyway i still only gained back 2kg of the 3 i lost when i was sick so maybe they will be lost forever.
    i can be hopefull can't i?
    hugs to all
    and another special hug for janies sister and bub

JBM - PMSL hehehehehe I was only going to BD to go against FS but soo not going to :P You always gain the weight back faster then you lose it huh! I hate it I wish there was a skinny button somewhere hehe!!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hi to all of you lovely ladies. We have been very busy Bding, although i had to reload windows on my computer and i lost my little ovulation calender so i dont really know when im going to ovulate but i know its soon.
    I hope your all well

still lurking
    treelo

Good morning All,

Gee there is a lot going on in here at the moment. When I get an hour or so free I'm going to try and work out where everyone is up to so I can start writing personals again.

Janie- I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of your family and in particular your little nephew. I can't imagine what you are all going through now, and I know this must be especially tough on you. All you can do right now is be there for each other.

I'm ploding along, counting the days til the op on Monday and praying that we get some answers there. Am excited to be hopefully woking out what is going on, but nervous as anything that they will tell me something I don't want to hear.

Have a good day everyone. Am thinking of you all.

Hugs Bel

Morning Ladies,

Well I have my BT tomorrow morning from my first cycle back after having endo cut out 2 months ago! Timed intercourse/ Femarra/ Trigger. Did a HPT yesterday afternoon and saw a shadow of a line so not getting my hopes up...but looking forward to finding out either way!

Hope everyone is well!

Ems

Treelo - wishing you lots of luck with this cycle hun!

Bel - I hope all goes well on monday hun!!

emma83- I am crossing everything for you hoping you get your BT results back saying BFP

Ok I have a weird question for everyone TMI - My nipples have changed colour and are white in the centre and they are getting bigger is this just from the injections?

Emma - :goodluck2: heres hoping it is a BFP
    Treelo - Hello hun and good luck
    Bel -
    Miss K - That would be a yes most likley

AFM - 1 more pill day to go then bring on AF last visit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast