Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June #1

Tiggerlinda - Thanks hun! YAY bring her on and then tell her not to come back for 9 months

Bel : hoping op goes well, count down to mon. prayers for you.

emma: hope BFP, fingers crossed, we need some good news

missK: i had discharge from nipples while injecting, yellow and then dried. went away aft af arrived. hope you jabbing going well.

tl: 1 more pill day, YAY. good luck

afm: nothing much, got one boys b'day party on sat ( not at home) so that be good then acu next thur 3 jul.

JBM - Yeh nothing is coming out its just very white haha! But atleast I know its normal now :P Jabbing went fine ... Ooooh birthday party how fun I love birthday parties hehe!!

AFM: Well I just called to get my BT results and the receptionists always read mine then determin whats going on well today she said OH WOW ok I am going to get barb to look at this then I will call you back so I am a patiently waiting I wonder if I have started a footy team PMSL!!!

UPDATE LADIES :

I have already ovulated the FS said according to my BT results so I am in the now lol she said you will get AF in 10 days if your not pregnant so everyone that I get UTD but not with a footy team hehe

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Emma: Wishing you loads of for today. Can't wait to hear some good news

MissK: Hope it goes very fast for you

Treelo: Wishing you all the best for a nice new cycle. Hoping this is the one for you

AB: You so funny! I think that is a great sign and as much as I felt sorry for you, I was happy for you! Demented, I know! Not long to wait now, when are you testing?

Bel: for Monday. I have BT that day so will be thinking of us both

TL & JBM: Bring on AF ASAP!!!

AFM: Waiting for Monday. Don't feel any different so not holding out much hope. More of a way of protecting myself I think. Either way I can't wait to know. I just hope AF stays away until the BT. Still on the Crinone and don't seem to be getting any side effects from that either. Only a bit of pressure still when I wee but I might call the nurse about that as I don't know if that is normal so long after EPU?

for some good news in here very soon.

Love Jo

HI Everyone! Hope you are all well.

Emma GL for today. Goodness knows we need some BFP's in here!

TG I have my fingers and toes crossed for your BT on Monday

Miss K, I hope your TWW is fast and successful... although 20 may be just a little bit too much!

Janet, hope your acupuncture goes well next week and that you have a fun day for your son's birthday... kids parties are the best!

Bel, best of luck and big for Monday. I will be thinking about you.

Paula, where are you my friend??? Hope you are well... it is great news that you can fit a cycle in before you go. I think that this is your one

TL that AF arrives for you quickly and painlessly.

AB hope you are well. for a BFP.

Scooby hope you are well. Thanks for checking in on us.

To anyone I have missed

Thanks to everyone for your wishes for my sister and her little man. As an update, my sister is out of high dependency unit and on the ward. She still has a way to go before she is back to normal, but she is on the road to recovery. My little nephew has had a couple of set backs, but he has got through each of them like a little trouper. It is to be expected with a baby this young that it will be a case of 2 steps forward, one step back. Every day that he is here and is healthy, is a day closer to him going home. My love to you all for your thoughts. It means a lot to me and my family.

I feel a little weird writing about myself, with so much going on with my family, but I had a scan this morning. FS said that my ovaries have recovered well from the "bashing" they received in my stim cycle. However, my lining has not thickened as much as he would like. So dose of Progynova has been uped from 2 tabs a day, to 3 tabs a day. Next scan on Tuesday next week. Normally delays really frustrate me, but with everything going on I actually don't mind a little delay this month.

Much love to all
    Janie xxx

missk: hope not too many bubs!? good luck in tww

tigergal: hurry up monday

janie: so glad about your sis and bub moving forward, good to hear. count down to your scan, hope lining thickens nicely.
    good luck.

nothing for me , it's pouring today and i am working at home all day. i've done 2 jobs so far and now it's morning tea time.
    i really do have too many breaks when i'm working at home. but hey i deserve it!!

Just a very very quick catch up....soooooo busy at the moment....pretty much been doing 15 hour days since getting back from Melbourne....... Mind you I think its a blessing in disguise.... I dont know what sort of wreck I would be right now if I wasnt so busy.... and I am not looking forward to next week. Having said that, then I know I will cope just fine if my test is BFP.... because like I said... it would feel like my little angels planned it for me.

Janie...Still got a cold... but i can at least sleep through the night now. Thanks for your .... keep em goin girl

Tigergal..... cant really say when I ll test.... because I wake up each morning and decide....I woke up yesterday.... (10dpo).... and decided to test... came back negative... ohhhh what a surprise then i woke up this morning and decided not to test.... I m hanging out to see a BFP for you on Monday though....

slyder Guest

New thread time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678