Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2006 #2

Linda and Jade all the best and i am hoping those little ones stick like glue.. love leis xx

They are going to freeze the remaining two. I am like you I am just going to take it easy over the next two weeks. My Blood test is on the 31st of July.

I still would have liked to talk to him a little bit more regarding the meaning of abnormal but maybe I will wait till the 2 weeks are over.

Good luck

Linda

Thats fab news Jade... Good luck for the next 11 days

take care

Thanks Leis & Sari

Linda - How are you feeling?

Well I had some sharp shooting pains on my left and right side so don't know whether that is a good sign or not. Does anyone know how long it takes a blastocyst to hatch and implant????????

How is everyone else?

Jade

Jade I also had sharp apians on both side. My Dr said it was related to the ovaries after all the drugs etc just settling down.

Good luck Linda... hopefully we will have two new graduates. Fingers, legs, arms and eyes crossed for you both !!!

Hi Girls

Just got a call from my nurse and we have 4 blastocysts to freeze .........which is fantastic...........let's hope that we won't need to use them!!!!!!

Jade

good work jade, wishing you all the best hun... love leis xx

Well done you girls...i want to see some HUGE bfp's in 2 weeks. I too have everything possible crossed for you.

DJ Guest

Hello,
    Have been lurking for a little while. Graduated from the clomid thread late last year but went MIA.
    I am on my second round of IVF. Unfortunately DH & I are undergoing another long stimulated cycle. We didn't get any little frozen babies last time.

Jade & Linda - sounds like you are both going well with your cycle.

Hi Sari - we were in the clomid thread at the same time?

Just a question - anyone experienced delayed AF while on Synarel. I am 6 days overdue (unfortunately not PG - did the blood test in hope). Although I do think AF is on her way. Can't think of a time I was actually excited for her to show her ugly head!!! Means I can get on with this cycle....

Wishing every well this cycle
    Deb

Talking

Hello Deb

I saw your name out on the main forum and wondered whether that was you !

How have you been, what are you up to ??? I often wondered about where you got to... I am so excited that you are here...

I hope this cycle goes really well for you, I have my fingers crossed, it must of been such a bummer.

God I am such a gold fish, I cant remember if AF showed up on synarel early or late. Will go and check my diary !!!

Congrats Jade on your 4 little blastos, fingers crossed that you dont need them

Take care

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Welcome TwoMums (Megan) and Deb (DJ) to our forum! My your stays be short and sweet.

Your details have both been added to the front page.

Deb, yes, Synarel and Lucrin can both delay AF. Mine was delayed by 19 days at my last cycle! Lol!

Hi everyone,

Well I have been well except those occassional pangs on my left ovary. Now is the hard bit, waiting for those 2 weeks to end.

Jade I hope you are well and that we can announce our good news together. I hope you are keeping yourself busy without being run off your feet.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I really hope there is lots of success over the next few months.

Linda

Heres to a very speedy fortnight, ladies!

Good luck with the 2 week wait ladies and take it easy as much as possible, have a little bit of pampering you deserve it.
    Welcome to Megan and DJ I hope your stay is very short

Welcome to Megan and DJ!

How exciting....good luck girls with the TWW and I hope to see some BFP's in here very soon.

I haven't been in here much lately as I have been trying not to focus on the AC side of things too much for a couple of months, but now we're ready to get going. We're booking in for our preliminary tests we were referred for by our FS and we'll go from there. I've been told things move fairly quickly, so I hope I'm ready.
    I have been temping this month and I am so frustrated as I had a big temp dip today at 7DPO. It's happened before and it always gets my hopes up that it's implantation.

I will go and try and catch up on things in here now!

Hi deb, Lucrin delayed my period by about 7 days, very common

love leis x

Default Syranel

Hi Guys...

I stopped sniffing Syranel the day of my trigger shot in June and i still got my AF on day 26 rather than day 29 which made my LP only 12 days...so my cycle got shorter not longer!! Which is a worry as my cycle is usually 28 days...the last 3 have been 25-27-26...and i always always got them on day 29...are any of you guys that regular and all of sudden consistently irregular? At least i dont have to wait too much longer for IVF#2 to start!! Thank you very much for welcoming me to the group you guys, mwah!!

So sorry I've been MIA girls ... the last few weeks have been absolutely hectic for me, and I've barely had time to jump on the 'puter.

I just wanted to quickly let everybody know that our FET cycle won't be going ahead this month ... the timing wasn't quite right. I had a scan this morning, and would have been ready for the ET about Monday, but I'm flying to Sydney on Saturday for a week, so it just wouldn't have worked out. And I didn't want to run the risk of 'wasting' my precious embryos on a cycle that wasn't optimal IYKWIM. So we're doing IUI instead, tomorrow. I had the trigger shot today (ouchies!) and we have an early morning appt with the clinic tomorrow morning. It's a long shot, but I felt that it was a better option than going ahead with the FET at this stage.

Does anybody know if IUI is ever successful in men with very low sperm counts (<1 million)? I'm thinking it's highly unlikely, but would be very happy for anybody to prove me wrong

Thinking of you all, and hoping that the next two weeks speed by.

Linda and Jade - sending you loads of sticky vibes

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast