Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007 #2

Hi Girls
    Just realised I haven't posted here to let you know about the BT results...HcG has jumped up to 5000...FS is really happy with that and seems to think we had two but lost one...there's still a small chance one could be in the tube... which I now know is called a heterotopic...he's pretty sure that's not the case but will still scan me on Thursday to check our little one in the uterus has a heartbeat and check out the tube for anything suspicious..it has been a LONG couple of days...the other thing I've found out through this little glitch is that HcG levels don't have to double every two days after a level of 1200!!! And...after 5 weeks ultrasound is recommended abouve tracking HcG levels as they can jump [email protected]?! Why is this not common knowledge? Would have saved me a heap of stress!!!! So Smudge...hang in there hun...the scan is the way to go...best of luck today xxx

Morning Everyone.
    Thanks for the advice about elevit / folate and also on the dreaded injections! Hubby did first one for me last night... ive been such a sook about it!! We both kind of had a big sigh yesterday - I think its all finally getting on top of us! Oh well, have to keep our chin's up!
    Just a quick post to wish you luck with your U/S today BG!
    And best wishes to everyone else here who is waiting .... for something!

Karena - this is an emotional roller - coaster, personally im only just starting to talk to the outside world again after a BFN last week. its great you and DH are doing injections together. to have hands on support during you cycle is wonderful and really can make a difference. i know its hard honey, but we are all here anytime it gets too much and dont forget to use all the support your hospital or clinic offers.. good luck with the rest of your injections and i have everything crossed for a great outcome for you...

That's great Ellie. I'm sure it must have been such a hard week for you but now you have really great news.

I have a job interview tomorrow, and i am really really nervous about it. The job would be sooo perfect for me (it's just about 15mins drive away) - I can't handle the stress of Melbourne city traffic anymore. Between that and the blood test looming, i'm a bit of a wreck. I'm having little chest flutters constantly, and a niggly headache. DH is 100% sure that the embie didn't stick, but i'm still a little bit hopeful. AF is due tomorrow, and i have no warnings that she is coming yet. I used to be a 28 day girl like clockwork, but during all this cycle it's been very late, so i'm not surprised if she comes a week or so late. I am not sure wether to do a HPT or not. I'm not sure i'll trust the result either way.

DH is working so i don't see him this week, so i have no-one to take my mind of all this. No-one (family or friends) knows about the IVF or the job interview or that i'm out of work ATM - i find it too hard when it comes to delivering bad news - i feel like such a failure when other people know about my problems and ask me how it's going.

Sorry about being a bit down - I hope everyone else is feeling a little bit more grounded and relaxed than me.
    Jo

Jo
    The job sounds great...15 mins would make such a difference for you! Know that we're all here for you...I too haven't told anyone anything...good or bad...you guys are it....and don't worry about the lack of symptoms...I've been reading the 1st timester posts full of girls worried coz they don't have symptoms...so hang in there hun there's no other way to know than the BT...not long now!

Ok so i am crazy i have been to the toilet about 100 times today!! Its day 28 and with the IVF i got AF smack bang on day 28 bringing the TWW crashing down! So not sure if it will be the same with a FET or not...

Shannon...when is your test????

Monday!! 6 more sleeps!

Sleep? What's that?? I have had the worst sleeps of my life this TWW. My little brain just keeps going over and over and over...
    Not complaining though, i do feel grateful that we made it this far.

Kotare what day is your BT?

Friday - 3 more 'sleeps'.

You are so close that is exciting! Have you been tempted to do a HPT?

Hi Ladies

Karena - glad you survived injection number one - i reckon it gets easier as you get more used to what your doing - GL!

Ellie - congrats again hun - i'm glad you got some good news

Jo - the job sounds great - i'd love to only have to travel 15 minutes to work each day! i have to drive 35 minutes (in countryo conditions, not city - so a fair old hike) - but i love my job, and i love where i live, so it's just gonna have to be like that! good thing i don't mind driving! am holding onto hope for both your BT and your interview that you get positive outcomes!

Shannon - good luck with the rest of your wait hun - i think we all get more than a little paranoid along this journey!

i guess i'm in the same boat as the rest of you lovely ladies in the "no sleep" department! have had a shocking nights sleep most nights lately - last night alone i was up to the loo four times! ah well, i'm guessing it might have been my mind in massive stress mode for today - but WOO HOO - we actually got a good result! my body is FINALLY starting to respond - we have 3 decent follies - so on antagonist meds for the next few days, as well as the puregon, to stop me o'ing before i'm supposed to - a follow up u/s on friday to make sure they've matured enough, then hopefully trigger friday and IUI on Saturday! WOO HOO WOO HOO WOO HOO!!

Great news BG!!!! 3 follies...triplets...YIPPEE...that will be one big baby bonus...hehehe!!!

I'm another that had a shocking night's sleep last night!

And then had to get up at the crack of dawn (heck, it was before dawn, the sun had barely risen when we left home!) to take DH into RPA. Only to find it was a complete waste of time. DH's veins aren't where they are supposed to be, so they couldn't get into the testicular vein, so couldn't do the embolisation. He'll need to have a ligation now. Surgery... on his testicles... SCARY!!

Anyway, choosing to focus on BG's great news today. It sure made me smile to hear that today after we got our bad news. Yay for BG!

BW

Yay BG, i replied in your journal.
    BW - replied in your journal too. In hope we all get some well deserved sleep tonight.

Shannon - no HPT yet, but the temptation is overwhelming. I have 5 lullaby HPT in the drawer, and when i wake up in the am, it's all i can think about. But, as yet, i have not done one. I've got this idea that if i test - i'll be jinxing myself. I think i'll try my best to wait until Friday, unless AF turns up before then (then i'll probably do one just to make sure).

hello ladies,

Kotare - im sure that Friday will bring you much joy..GL hun

Shannon - going to the loo 100 times well theres a sympton if you ask me.lol im sure this is the FET for you i just know it, im already jelous.

BG woooooohooo WTG im with you on the triplets, thats great news.

BW im sorry to hear of the stress with DH, i hope it all goes well and that there are some real strong swimmers in there.

Ellie - again wonderful congrats, do you mind if i ask how many IVF cycles you did, im starting to feel very past it IYKWIM.

Well spoke to DH about adoption - just setting the ball rolling, not giving up on me or IVF yet, just a safety net and i guess these things can take there time, i proberly wont start looking into it for another month os so. ill see how this next stim goes

Sticky vibes xx

Hi Lou
    Have done one IVF and this was our first ICSI...we just tried everything else along the way...include 6 mc's and you end up with just over 8 years! Hang in there...it's so hard but you never know what miracle is waiting for you tomorrow...lots of hugsxxx

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast