Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007 #2

Oh dear! I called... got the receptionist, confused her with the way I phrased what I said (I used exactly what I decided on above)... got transferred to the nurses and everything is right to go. Wednesday I start the letrozole again, and on the 24th (day 12) I begin the horendous process of getting up at 5am to go have blood tests before work. I'm just hoping that the letrozole gets me to ovulate a little earlier this time, I don't really want to do the 5am thing for 8 days straight!

But... I'm all booked on, as stressed out as I was, it's done and we're off and running again.

BW

time to bite the bullet and make the call - then once it's all done, you can treat yourself with something spesh for lunch!

good luck hun!

Hi Girls
    Just wanted to wish everyone strength for yet another mother's day...may the day be short and free from cruel reminders of all that we are longing for...good luck everyone...yet another challenge in this fert journey...

AF came properly yesterday. FS away till next week and my appt not till 23rd. that would make me on day 12 of my 28 day cycle. so i have rung clinic to see if i need fs to approve FET or if i can just go through them. i dont know if i have to wait a month, but my cycles have always been spot on (except during ivf) otherwise i may have to wait another month if i too late by the time i see fs. this next step is all new too, i just keen to try again!the clinic will call me back after 3pm

ok. clinic said coz i having a very heavy (and painful! - life someone trying to pull my lower spine out through my privates! - kind of painful!) AF they want me to wait until next period. then i ring on day 1 of that period and proceed for FET from there. i still have to see fs on may 23 as dr mazz likes to keep upto date and in personal contact with his clients. hopefully by then i will be able to talk about failed cycle without crying! DH says its only just happened and that its expected i will be upset - he just worried about all the anger i seem to be carrying around with me! im flying off the handle at the slightest thing. personally i think its from putting my old dog ( and companion) to sleep and then having BFP 36 hours later... oh well enough sadness....

good luck to everyone, whatever stage you are at!

Hi Sonya
    I've heard great things about Dr Mazz...sorry to hear you have to wait...hope the time flies for you!

Ellie - Dr Mazz is a wonderful FS. he treated me at every stage of my stim cycle and i found him to be friendly, informative and very understanding! DH goes to Thailand from June 8-16 with mates, so when he gets back it should be in full swing again. i have plenty to distract me until then. DH has got me a dobermann puppy for me to do dog shows with and we bring him home over the long weekend at the beginning of June so hopefully he will cheer me up and keep me busy!

Soooo cute! My DH got me 2 little girl standard poodle pups for Christmas...he said he thought I'd waited long enough for our 'twins'...one of the girls is red which is a rare colour in Australia...we're going to breed her when she's a bit older...we already have two older standards...luckily we're on a property so they have heaps of room...I wouldn't have got through any of this without my furkids...they are the loves of my life...I bet you can't wait till June...how exciting...have you picked a name?????

his 'pet' name is DOZER. he is the red and tan colour. i named his dozer, as he will probably be a big boy that will plough through everything as he grows up! he cant replace my old girl, but he can give me a new direction. im just hoping i will have another baby that he can help me raise and protect next year. fingers crossed for the FET! your DH sounds caring Ellie!

Oh the name is perfect! I've just come home to two HUGE holes in the lawn...naughty girls...they so don't suit their names...Ruby and Scarlett...not girlie dogs at all...little farm dogs...with dreadies!!!

Hi girls - just checking in to say hi!
    I have a question, that I should probably post on another thread - but im sure someone writing / reading in here can help me!
    I have been taking Folic Acid since we started trying, but now they have those Elevit tablets out - should I stop taking the Folic and start taking the Elevit? Will it make a difference???
    Thankyou!! PS. Starting my first round of Puregon injections tonight - if DH hurts me I will bite him!

Karena

i was taking the folic acid for ages, but swapped across to elevit about 6 weeks back - and i have felt so much better! i reckon it took about 3 weeks, but i started having a lot more overall well being. i'd stopped taking a general multi vitamin last year cos we were slack and run out - kept forgetting to get more! i was in the chemist one day and had heard/read about elevit on BB, so grabbed it while it was on special. i'm happy enough with it!

good luck with the injection - and maybe try doing it yourself (just in case DH isn't around one night to do it!) - it's really not to scary!

Good luck with the puregon, karena. There's one tip of Mel's that I found really helpful... needle in fast, but push the drug in slow. It really did help. I found that when I was injecting a lot of puregon (I was on 300IU at one stage) I had to take it really slow and stop regularly to let the sting subside and then keep going. And keep the needle in for a while after you've finished pushing all the drug in... otherwise it leaks out! I'm sure you've had all the instructions and know all this, but when you are stressed, it helps to be reminded.

BG, I think you've convinced me to switch to elevit as soon as I'm out of folate again. I used to take Alexander's Formula Six multivitamins and they worked well... but taking three tablets on top of all the others I take was just getting a bit much. Although, I might just actually be pregnant when I finally run out of the folate that I've got here!

BW

So sorry Lou :hugs:

I've just posted our 3ww nightmare in 1st tri pregnancy for anyone that is interested

Smudge, sending you lots of :hugs: right now. I really don't know what to say, but will just be praying for a miracle and for everything to be ok.

BW

Hi everyone,
    Gosh, you go away for 3 days and there is sooo much to read. I just read this thread - no time for looking at all the new questions too.

Sonya - sorry about your result.
    Ellie - I hope that there is going to be so great news soon.
    Same goes for you Smudge, i wait to hear some positive news
    BW - yay, you moved onto CD1 while i was gone - exciting times ahead for you!
    BG - You are a bit of a dilemma for your FS, but you are still moving forward, and i hope this time your body does what it's meant to!
    Karena - hi there! BW is right, push the needle in, and then push the drug in fairly slowly - then wait a bit, otherwise a bit comes back out. It seriously doesn't hurt much at all. GL!

Well no news here. I have not done a HPT yet, but AF isn't due for a few days yet. Crinone is nasty nasty stuff. It is sooo yukky when it comes back out. Thank goodness your guys prepared me for it, as i had no idea it was going to be like THAT. Gross!! I have a list of crazy side effects including unquenchable thirst, which is bizzarre.

Hi to everyone else, and i will try to catch up with where everyone is at a bit better over the next few days.

Jo

Smudge - praying for a positive outcome for you tomorrow hun. i wish there were adequate words to share the positive vibes i'm sending your way

take care hun

Hi Ladies

Good luck with your scan today BG

Kotare what day is your pg test?

2WW is killing me one second im positive im preg ( i fainted at the dinner table on Motehrs day) and the next im certain AF is coming... i hate this game!! 6 sleeps to go its a race to see what comes first insanity or AF!

Fingers crossed for Ellie & Smudge wishing you wonderful news!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast