Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007 #2

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    tiggy - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Your old thread is here

well, seems the waiting game is over - and not in the way we were expecting!

after calling the clinic this morning i was sent for blood tests to see what was going on - got results tonight, and apparently my hormone levels are doing just fine, and are at the level they shouldbe on day 2 of AF - and yet she hasn't shown up yet! anyway, we've been given the ok to start doing the puregon injections tonight.

not sure yet how i feel about it - haven't had a proper AF since feb, so a little concenred about the quality of lining i'll have next week when we go for u.s - but i'm sure they'll check all of that then....

oh well, looks like we're on the go again...

good luck BG. one step of the waiting game is over, now that ball is rolling again!! best wishes for this cycle.....

How strange, BG! It's good that you can start, but I can also understand why you'd be a bit hesitant to do so. I'd be especially scared of doing so after the fun and games I endured through starting meds without AF... but the puregon is a completely different thing to the pill, so you should be fine. Perhaps the reason AF isn't showing is because there simply isn't enough lining to shed? I think the puregon will help build up the lining so that little BG can snuggle in comfortably after the IUI. At least it's not go away and wait to do anything until after your holiday!

So sore here... knees and lower back, just agony! But I'll keep my grizzles to myself today.

Lou, any word?

BW

thanks BW - you could be right hun - considering the synarel worked, it's quite possible the lining hasn't built back up again

hopefully we'll get a response this time around!!

i think Lou said something about having a meeting or something tonight...

Hey Girls
    It was Lou's BT today right? Where is she????

i'm pretty sure she said a few days ago that she was stressing cos she had a meeting or something tonight - didn't want to have to go there no matter what he news!

Ahhh...I do remember that now...so we wait!

Hi Ladies!!!

just popping in to check on Lou... like everyone else!!!

Hi to everyone
    Will have to check back later!!!

hehe....anyone want to play eye spy while we are waiting......

Ladies you are all so wonderful, im crying just reading about how much surpport you have given me, yes you are right ive just got home from a staff meeting and boy oh boy did it drag we have a few chatter boxes at work, so a little reminder on my glass and a few coughs and i got them going again if only for a few moments

Well the news you are all waiting for ..........................BFN just as i knew, i must say i was really really, REALLY positive this time. How can you continue to believe in yourself when you suffer such blows? I mean how many times can you get back up and keep trying? this next cycle will be number 9 for me and my 4th full stim, not many of you will know my story but i was in a few situations that i dont ever want to be in again which is the reason that i am doing IVF and after suffering a ectopic at the age of 22 in morroco whilst backpacking (8weeks) i dint even know i was pg until i was in theatre removing my angle and suffered from lots of shock, they ended up cutting me right open , i still have bad memory of this proceedure, then to be told at 23 to have both tubes removed but try IVF first then to fall pg with IVF then to mc twice, a year later go to have tubes removed but cant as there is too much scaring so get them cliped. then at every stim cycle get an infection from recurrent PID that will never go away unless i have everything out, even my bloody bowl is stuck!!!where do you start to see the light.

Then people say take a year off TTC, then on the other hand people say well your embies were much better when you were 23, and now your turning 28, and all the drugs .................................................. ...........and more drugs .........ther is only so much your mind and body can take..........................Then there is the PCOS!!

so so so sorry honey! i dont think anything i say could make you feel better at the moment. just take care, both you and your partner. will be thinking of you.:hugs:

sorry for the little vent and very selfish post!

Sonya how are you holding up hun i did read your post too,

I'm so sorry, Lou.

After being through so much, I really admire your strength to be able to keep going and keep trying. I'm not sure I could after so many set backs. I really hope this next stim cycle is the one. I'm going to be crossing everything and praying real hard that it works.

BW

Lou, sweetie I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
    There is nothing anyone can say that will help you right now xxx
    From getting to know you over BB though, you are one of the most courageous and positive people I know....
    Allow yourself the time you need to grieve and we will all be here for you through it, and when you come back to life a little bit more
    xxx
    Many many big hugs to you tonight :hugs:

Love Holly
    xxx

thanks bw just hoping my body gets through it in one piece this time!

oh Lou hun - i'm so sorry to hear that. this is a tough blow for anyone, but your history just makes it so much harder - wish i could give you a hug and a shoulder to cry on hun. i want so much to be able to help you. i was picking up such a good vibe through this whole journey and i now have tears running down my face for you

my heart goes out to you and your DH today - and in the next few weeks as you work through this heartache.

take care hun

Lou hunny .....that just sucks big time. Just reading your post Have you thought about talking to Leis (firemans girl) about the surgery she had done? She was also told her adhesions and endo were so bad that they could do nothing..she had stuff stuck to her bowels and all that and had very successful surgery late last year with a sydney surgeon who is apparently some sort of guru in that area now.......I know it must be a incredibly rough time at the moment so it is just food for thought when your are more focussed.

Anyways hugest of hugs and good thoughts...you and hubby take care of each other through this horrible few days (and weeks)

I will sign off now for a few days probably. I am having a laparoscopy/dye/hysteroscopy in the morning and iof they find any endo or adhesions they will be excising them surgically. So I am tipping I will be in a teensie bit of discomfort for the next few days if the last time I had a lap is anything to go by.

Take care everyone and know that even thought I don't post all the time I keep up with everyones progress and wish you all well wherever you are at in your journey.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast