Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007

Hi Girls...wow...so much happens in a day!

Sazz - Congratulations!!!!! I thought your symptoms sounded promising...sorry to hear you haven't been well though!

Sonya - Good luck tomorrow...great results so far!

Nic - Hope scan goes well.

Shannon - I wish you every bit of strength with the Aunty thing...I've not done it well!!!

BG - What was with today! Kids were crazy at school...let's hope tomorrow is better?

BW - How's things with you?

As for me...made myself sick with worry today...the first blood test after BFP...this is usually when things go BLAH...but thankfully all good so far...P4 is steady on 315 and HcG more than doubled to 650...swinging from excited to terrified...next test Saturday.

sounding good so far Ellie!

OK - crazy and grumpy people everywhere - is it a full moon tonight or something??

Wow! Full moon tomorrow, it seems.

Things here going ok, I'm about to race out of the house for bible study, so hopefully I'll be back early enough tonight to give a full update here or in my journal. I'm starting to feel a bit more positive about things (and my secret charting obsession is coming in handy!), but really annoyed with one teacher at work who keeps asking what stage we're at! grrrr! Nosey!

Back later, my lovelies!

BW

OMG congrats sazz that is wonderful news, just hoping i can follow you and ellie, cant wait for your results on Thursday, im testing every dat too lol. what day are you today? just so i can get an idea of when to start believing the result, unless of course a BFP jump out at me

i second you with kids today! they have been nuts! one even fell over and put his toothe through his bottom lip ouch. i wasnt going to lift the bigger kids(he's nearly two) but it was my first natural reaction, oops

feeling very mixed at the moment have no idea if i am or not which is killing me, hoping Antonia will give me some insite very soon

hehehehehehe...........................just found 4 more HPT.hehehehehe and i thought i had run out hehehehehehehehe

ahhhh, the secret stash Lou??

GL hun - fingers crossed for you

lol Lou, you are as bad as me!!! I tested on Saturday and got a neg. That was 12DPO but only 8DPT... didnt test sunday feeling so blah and yesterday in hospital but today was next test.. 15DPO, 11DPT. It was only faint still but not morning wee either. Hope that helps some. Not sure of the difference with transfer being 4 days after O.....

Congratulations Sazz! sending loads of to you hun.

How exciting is it in here.!!

OK thanks Sazz as i also am about 10 DPO but 5 DPT so ive still got a while! will test again at 12 DPO (and tomorrow. hehe )

Will keep you up to date. my bb are starting to fill fuller but then i have up'd my dose of P4 (but dont tell my nurse. hehe)

I figure its my body

Yay Sazz - although bummer about the OHSS. Pleased to know you are better now.
    And Sonya - GL for tomorrow.
    Ellie - things are going well - that's excellent
    Lou - you are naughty testing!! Admittedly i just ordered a box of tests off Lullaby, but i am keeping that a secret (but there are no secrets here!!)
    And Nic - too right! I always read the doctors notes/referrals etc

I was one of those crazy people today. Very very sad and feeling jealous/envious and sorry for myself. Feeling better now though. You know how it is. I'm not a bad person really, but some days you just can't help it.

OPU is Thursday now (we got put back a day) and my trigger was about an hour ago. DH did very well - he was nervous about jabbing me, but it was fine. The great news is we got Royal Women's - not Freemasons. That's a nice saving of $500 . (Anyone else with MIVF who doesn't have PHI will understand).

Off to bed now - it's early but i'm exhausted.
    Last edited by Lenny; May 1st, 2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added more

Thinking of you tomorrow Kotare was wondering where you had been hiding GL hun

Didn't get home until fairly late last night... not helped by the fact that I had to put fuel in my car - 44L went into a 45L tank, so I think I'd pushed it as far as I could go!

Anyway, as you can see by my ticker, I once again have an ovulation date! This one I have much more confidence in as I actually had *real* EWCM, not my peculiar, weird stretchy stuff that doesn't look much like EW at all (but as it was the best I came up with all last year I assumed that was it. Puregon taught me the error of my ways). And ovary pains all through the last few days. Another high temperature tomorrow and my O date will advance one day as well. I guess I can safely conclude that I have ovulated somewhere areound Sunday/Monday.

So I did some counting... I'm currently in week two of the term. If I get AF in two weeks (which I will), that will be week 4. Allow aother three weeks to get me to ovulate again for the FET cycle, takes me to week 7. Two weeks later, week 9. And I think this term is 8 and a bit weeks, so looks like I'll be finding out during the holidays! The timing for everything has just worked beautifully, even if some of the delays have driven me nuts, the timing has just been fantastic!

Lou, good luck with the testing frenzy. Wishing you lots of perky-boob-vibes.

Summer, I hope you are doing ok.

Anyway... must keep moving, otherwise I'm going to be late for work. So tired, stiff and sore this morning. Supposed to be a bit warmer today, so things should ease up fairly quickly.

BW

Ellie glad all went well with your blood tests yesterday.

Lou about finding more HPT's

Kotare GL on Thursday hun hope all goes well

BW for new O date, sounds like it is all going to plan timing wise.

Hi to everyone else hope you all are well

Well started spotting this morning so am guessing AF will be here in full force by this afternoon, not feeling as bad as I thought I would but am yet to tell DH he really thought that this was the month. Emailed the FS this morning so am waiting to here back when our appointment will be. Am a little afraid to have the testing done thats why we have put it off for so long but I just want some answers now & hopefully get things moving in the right direction.

Good Morning

Rach - Sorry to hear about AFstarting to rear her ugly head

Ellie - Great news with the bloods

BW - Glad to hear things are starting unfold properly!

Lou - HPT companies must love you! Hope you wont ever need them again after this cycle!~

Sonya - Hope everything went well today

Sazza - Fingers crossed for Friday! But great news so far!

Well i became an aunt overnight to a very cute chubby bubby. DH is sick so we wont be going to visit until he is well enough... which will give me time to psych myself up!

Well i ovulated this morning- we are now 40 hours after pick up and it hurt like hell but has settled now so my little eggies should be off on their journey! Had acupuncture last night so feel a little better! And only 5 sleeps until transfer!

S

ok transfer was done this morning.

amazing news!! yesterday i had a perfect morula and 3 compacted morula and a struggling 5 cell. overnight my 5 cell went into overdrive and became an 8 cell and was still dividing into blast - so i HAVE 4 SNOWBUBS waiting for us!!!!

i had a perfect specimen of a blastocyst (apparently) put in today. Dr Mazz is so pleased with the outcome.

funny story though when they first did the transfer the embryoligist went to check the tube to see if embie was in me not tube and as i was being wheeled out the door she called out "COME BACK!" they had to do it again coz apparently my embie so sticky it stuck to the end of the tube..... so hopefully this sticky one has stuck in me in the next few days!!!!!

so now the dreaded 2WW. well 9 day wait BT fri 11 may.

Yay! Congrats Sonya that is great news! 4 snowbubs - aren't you clever?
    All the best with your sticky embie, I will be keeping everything crossed for you.
    Hope the 2ww goes as quickly as it possibly can.

Sonya - sounding good hun!! hope that sticky embie keeps up the good work

BW - timing seems to be working out so well for you now - maybe it was all part of some grander plan (damn shame no one thought to share it with you though!)

Shannon - EPU sounds like it went ok

not having such a great day today. am now in the forth day since finished provera, and AF should have arrived - of course, she hasn't, and has shown once again that my body is particularly unhelpful. apparetnly if you take provera 3 times daily for 3 days, AF should show within 3 days - and because she hasn't, i now have to double the dose and hope like anything she turns up really soon.

That sucks, BG. bugger!

Had a rough day... so I think it will be a quiet night from me tonight. I'll get over it in time, just want to spare you all having to endure the vent.

BW

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast