Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov/Dec 2007

slyder Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov/Dec 2007

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows:

Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    slyder - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

slyder Guest

Hopefully Mel's fantastic news will give us all some good luck for this thread! Well done Mel and DH.

Also, a big welcome to our newer AC'ers - jbub, dellydoo, brownbug and bubwishes.

I'm 2nd Yay!!!!!!!!!

Heres spreading som for the new thread

nice idea TL

oh and Jbub, i just realised i got your name wrong before, apologies

Hi everyone gone for a couple of days and now can't keep up.
    Hi to the newbies, good luck with your journeys.
    Well done to the EPU girls nice results allround, very happy for you all but also have a few little pangs as well. (wish it was me aswell)
    BG good luck for tomorrow.
    Mel congrats and heaps of luck with this BFP may it bring good luck to the group.
    Hi to those about to start, waiting to start and those in my sucky position or similar crappy ones????
    I had my FS appointment today. My protocol is going to be changed, my E2 levels are very good so no problems with eggs just yet, just a bad cycle for whatever reason. Unfortunately have to wait till Feb before I can start again, but hoping that I will be BFP before that??? Nurse said my E2 levels indicated more eggs so finds it very strange, asked if I thought I had already O from my left side, had no idea you could. But apparently it is possible?? She said to let her know when I get my BFP with quads, the 2 they know about and the 2 that got away!!! Won't hold my breath on that one, anything to lighten the mood me thinks.
    Anyway will try to keep up and leave more personals. Catch you all later........

pam/BD, i think it is more possible to O naturally with a flare cycle as there is less control than a down reg. although then you need to ask the question why were there 2 follies left behind? perhaps you need more regular scans and BTs and i believe this is more difficult with your visiting clinic.

Thanks for Babydust Guys - am feeling a lot better and have BT tomorrow and this will confirm whether or not we are on board for Friday EPU. Am a lot more relaxed about it and even if we have to cancel it's good to know what I am in for next time!

Delly doo

That is great to hear I have everything crossed for you

Hi everyone, very quiet in here today!!!
    dellydoo, good luck with the BT tomorrow, hope it means everything is good for EPU.
    Dusty who knows???
    Catch you all later when I check up on BG and her amazing follie count.
    Last edited by blackduckies; November 27th, 2007 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Whoops

just a quick one - literally walked in the door a few minutes ago and need to take it easy

22 eggs at epu - woo hoo!

bled a fair bit, woke up in an argumetative mood (no one should mess with me when i need the loo!) - but doing reasonably ok for now

have just found my blessed heat pack, so yay! rest time for me!

great result BG, rest up with that heat pack

BG - Great result rest up take care and look after yourself

Thanks BD - I am drinking loads of Nutrient Water in readiness - my Estrogen count might be out but my Valencia Orange Vit C count will be through the roof.

Good on you BG - 22! Fingers and toes crossed for you for great results!

Already posted in the other thread but can never post too many times when it's good news!!!
    Yay!!! Yay!!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Congrats BG and DH looks like the whole family from one batch, good luck for fert over the next 24 hours can't wait to hear more good news!!!
    delly doo, thanks for the laugh at least you still have a sense of humor.

GL dellydo!

Hi Ladies,

Firstly welcome to all the new girls to jbub, dellydoo, brownbug and bubwishes hope things goes well for each of you ...

bubwishes - so sorry to hear about everything you have been through hun, i have been reading your posts and wish you nothing for the best but you have some sound advisors in here hun ....

dellydoo - go those vitamin levels ... just think what a nutritious playground you will be providing !! Good luck for the b/t tomorrow although I hope that you get your EPU. To sound as relaxed as you are is a great thing and more power to you as the more relaxed youc an be the better for your body ...

Mel1977 - congratulations hun that is the best news and here is hoping that the little one/s continue to stick and head home ... for you and I am sure that you are over the moon ....

Miss C - how are you today after EPU hun? Good numbers there for you hun and I was the same I was in semi straight position all day but I vomited in recovery from the drugs, good luck for Wed and I hope that the phone call brings you another step closer to your dream hun ...

dusty - am i brave or silly for going through it without GA thanks for the thoughts though and without scaring the ones who are yet to hit EPU, when that needle went in I thought I was going to lose it .. i just had to keep looking at the follies on the monitor to focus and breathe through that pain ....

BD - you are not out of the running yet hun ... your FS said today that you have no problems with eggs so that is one main thing you need hun and who knows without the constant stress and control of an automated cycle, your body is less stressed so hey having BFP naturally is not out of reach ... good luck with it all though and I hope that you get all the answers you need and an outcome of a BFP before Feb xoxo

BG - WOW hun congrats on those numbers that is a great result ... definitely make sure that you take it easy and keep those fluids up - the never ending water / gatorade ****tail hasnt ended yet !!

TL - how are things going for you? Not long now until the new job starts hun ... are you getting more and more excited?

Slyder - hey there how are you and your DW doing? Good job on keeping us chatterboxes updated and organised with all the new threads !

Well I am at home early still feeling a little ordinary, but our clinic rang this morning to say out of the 13 eggs at EPU, 10 have shown signs of fertilisation ... am stoked with that result and all of the quality looks good .. I joked with DH that there was a hell of a "follies pool party" going on last night as we got here to this stage without ICSI ... which considering my DH MI factor we are so happy with ....

I have to have a follow up b/t Friday and providing all goes well, I get to play cocoon mama and have the little one to protect on Saturday at some stage ... so i have been given strict instructions to take it easy and drink LOADS of fluids as my hormone levels were pretty high before EPU so have to take it easy ....

And ... tomorrow morning I start Crinone twice a day .... lovely ... for some silly reason I was ok with having more injections but nope, we are on the gel ....

Hi to anyone else I have missed and hope everyone is feeling ok ...

This forum has and will continue to be my lifeline on this weird but wondrous journey so I just want to say a big thanks to everyone, not only for your advice and thoughts, but the manner in which everyone can be so supportive of each other and so welcoming to the newbies ... you girls rock ... !!

Melsta xoxo

Cheers Melsta and you are right, it is wonderful to feel so welcomed. I am a total luddite (I think the greatest invention ever is the auto turnover walkman - GENIUS) and was hugely nervous about chatting online. Strange that sniffing strange substances, jabbing myself with needles and letting all and sundry tinker with my bits, is not half as scary as speaking in cyberspace! I think I need some perspective.

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for lack of personals, but I'm just wondering whether anyone has gone on to have a successful cycle after having a cycle with no embies?

I have been doing my 2nd stim cycle, had EPU on Friday with 4 eggs (3 of good quality), received phone call on Saturday morning that none had fertilised but they could try ICSI and see if it worked. I was very shocked, had not expected this to be a problem as I got 4 eggs the first cycle and 3 made it to day 5.
    They phoned on Sat night to say 2 were continuing after ICSI. Phoned Monday to say only one left that was dividing but recommended I should have a day 3 transfer instead of a day 5, which meant transfer was due today. My DH and I were driving to the hospital when my FS phoned to say the remaining one was very weak and it was my decision but it would be a miracle if I went ahead with transfer and it worked. Needless to say I was devastated and we did not go ahead with transfer. Has anyone experienced this or know someone that didn't end up with any embies but went on to a successful cycle? I just need some hope that it may work again.

Kazza

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast