Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Oct 2007 #2

barney Guest

nic..well done wow 15 eggs and 9 fert that is just excellent.
    glad your home safe,and cant wait to hear your BFP

Hi Holly, I dont feel so alone knowing that I am not the only to have experienced it. You know how I feel and I know how you felt. Thanks for the positivity ... I am certain that we will both be PG next cycle and then starting PG journals - yay!

Nic - congrats on such a great result!! That is awesome news! Good luck with the 2WW and look forward to hearing about your BFP!!!!

BG & Dusty, looks like it will be 'lights, camera, action' very soon! yay! Waiting for the credits to roll!

To every1 else ... lots of baby dust!

Mon

JS - well done!

Nic and Nellie - Congrats

Holly hope everyting works for you

Shannon - good luck with DH

Ok 3 of the 5 fertilsied here hoping they all stay strong till Saturday and we can have our 2 on board

Bets of luck to everyone

Thats fantastic TL, i have been holding my breath! Congrats and i will have everything crossed those 3 are growing strong and healthy for tomorrow! How are you feeling after the EPU? Stay positive!

Hi ladies and Rols!

I hope you don't mind me still swinging by to cheer. I don't feel ready to go over to the Pg threads just yet.

TL - well done on your 3 embies. I'm sending them healthy, strong, growing vibes. Best of luck for Saturday hun!

Peta - thinking of you with EPU today. Hope all goes smoothly.

BG - I really hope your IVF journey is a short one!

Dusty - any sign of AF?

Nic and Nellie - what great results! I hope your tww's fly by and there's a nice BFP waiting for you both at the end.

Mon - I'm so pleased to hear your FS appt went well, and was very reassuring. Bring on round 2, hey!

HB - hope you're doing ok on the drugs hun! Do they seem to be helping?

Rols - how long til ET for you guys?

BW - have been thinking of you, and hope you're ok.

JoeS - WOOOOOOHOOOOOH! Congrats! That's awesome news.

Everyone else I've missed! BEst of luck wherever you're at.

I'm just quietly cruising along myself. 5 wks today, and am feeling tired, and hungry, but somehow off my food at the same time.

Have an ace weekend all!

Arielle

Hi All
    Firstly thank you to everyone who wished us good luck for EPU. It must have worked as we ended up with 8 little eggies. This was much better than I thought (I was kind of expecting maybe 3).
    Nic & Mon - great results! Good luck with TWW's.
    Joe S - Congratulations!!
    TL - great results to date. I will be thinking of you today & hope transfer goes well.
    Arielle - good to hear from you - I hope everything continues smoothly for you.
    Well, now we will be eagerly waiting for the call from the Scientist to let us know how many of our little eggies survived over night.... Everytime I get one step further I breathe a big sigh of relief, then get anxious about the next step.

8 eggies Peta! That's GREAT! Well done. I'm looking forward to hearing some excellent fertilisation results. Best of luck with it all.
    Arielle

Hi Peta ... great results with the eggies! Fingers crossed the fert process goes swimmingly and gives you lots of a grade embies!
    TL thinking of you ... hope transfer goes well and your little embies tuck in for the 9 month ride!
    Arielle ... great to still see you around! you are welcome to stay as long as you like hun.

Hope every1 else is doing well.

If you get the chance would love to get your thoughts on a thread I posted the other day: IVF level of care -
    Ivf Level Of Care - BellyBelly Forums ~ Pregnancy, Birth & Baby
    be great to hear how your clinic experience has been, its doing my head in.

Anyway thought I'd share a miracle story to boost every1's mood. A friend of mine that I have known for around 15 yrs ( we used to work together and have lost touch a few times, but manage to bump into each other and pick up the friendship). Well she had been trying for 12 years to conceive. The last time I saw her a few years ago, she had done couple of rounds of IVF and on 2nd attempt fell PG but then after 5 mths m/c'd which was really devestating. She said she sank into depression, but gathered the strength to carry on. 3 more cycles later, she fell PG and m/c'd after 6 weeks. They then discovered she had a blood clotting problem. They decided to adopt and were about to start the process and gave up on the idea of their own biological child. They went away for a couple of weeks to chill and forget about everything. 6 weeks later she was feeling strange and really nauseas. Thinking she had a virus went to GP. They told her she could be PG and she laughed saying 'impossible'. Anyway they did test and she was! She now has a gorgeous 8 month old daughter. Met her for the first time yesterday and she is adorable! Her story is truly inspiring - so never give up!!!

Mon

thanks mon for sharing that lovely story i needed to hear something positive from ivf today. i will check out your post later on. sounds interesting from the title.

TL - thinking of you and your embies, best of luck with transfer.
    peta - well done hun 8 is great! wishing you lots of
    nic and nellie- hope you are both feeling good with embies on board.
    arielle - so nice to hear how things are going. enjoy yr symptoms if you can

hi to everyone and hope you are going as well as you can in your ttc journey.

i had minor meltdown on the way to the clinic this morning. everything is absolutely great and AF arrived (finally) after a false start yesterday. i think my positivity and enthusiasm has been hiding my growing anxiety at this being Cycle no4 and possibly our last before heading to donor if it doesn't work. so i have decided i am going to be more honest with myself and take each day as it comes and not grab hold of any negative emotions or bottle them up - just be aware if they come into my head and then let them go, and instead focus on growing happy, healthy follies over the next two weeks.

we have a new protocol as i am going to be injecting pregnyl every 2nd day (just 50 i.u) as well. i should start lucrin tonight and then stims tomorrow. my FS stuffed up and prescribed Gonal F which i don't respond well too, so hopefully i will be using Puregon instead which has resulted in follies for us in the past.

xx dusty

Peta – Well done with your Eggs!

Mon – What a great story pass on Congrats to your friend for me 

Dusty – best of luck for round 4! Your positive way of dealing with negativity will help. Everything crossed for you!

Shannon – Any luck in convincing DH?

We now have 2 embies on board 1 9 cell and 1 seven cell. I have enjoyed the relaxation acupuncture has bought this cycle we went yesterday before transfer and today and back Monday. All is left now is for my little ones to grow and take hold.

Thanks to Everyone for their support! An lots of to everyone!

TL, sending lots of sticky vibes your way

Nic

TL- Congrats on the little ones! How long did they let you stay up on the table after transfer??
    Good news on the convincing DH front, as always he has seen the light! We still have 1 - 2 weeks to confirm everything and have decided to leave his DNA fragmentation test until after this cycle. Rest up and i hope the little ones are snuggling in tight!!

Shannon and Nic Thanks

I stayed on the table for 10 mins and sat in the chairs for another 15

Energy from the little ones is good today

Morning everyone!
    Shannon - excellent news re DH. Here's hoping everything goes to plan.
    TL - lots of sticky vibes your way!
    Dusty - best of luck for this cycle
    Well we managed to have 7 out of our 8 eggies fertilise (now called embies? I don't know, I get lost in the details!). So we were really excited about that. We call the clinic again tomorrow to find out how they're going & when transfer will be (maybe Monday or Wednesday). Definitely feeling positive but trying not to get ahead of myself.....
    Hi to all you other girls & Rols! Hope everyone is doing well & having a fantastic weekend.
    Take care xo

Bit of an embarrassing question... I took my last pill Thursday and am waiting for AF to start (COME ON! only time I have ever actually WANTED a period and only just spotting).. Anyway, I have my down reg scan this Thursday morning and am freaking out that I will still have a period. The information I have is contradictory. One thing says it should be done when the period is light or gone, the other says if you are bleeding, still go to the scan anyway. I just think.. god, even less dignified somehow? more embarrassing? Or is that just me? And have others had to go whilst still with AF?

Sorry for the intrusive questions, but it has me quite concerned.

Baby - I dont do down reg cycles, but the first visit to my FS happened to be day 2 and she still went ahead and did the scan not the greatest but neither is all the other rubbish we do in AC. This cycle she purposely wants to scan on day 2 as well. And yes definately even less dignified and embarrassing! Good luck hun Chocolate or retail therapy helps me :P

Oh and Peta congrats on the fertilisation results thats fantastic!

baby bliss, i haven't done your pill protocol but you should be right for next thursday. have a chat with your clinic tomorrow to put your mind at ease perhaps. i have had scans with AF happening, both external and internal and it is fine. they are so used to it.
    peta, what a fabulous result, well done to you both! grow little embies grow!
    TL - glad you are doing well
    well done shannon!

i had another false start but definitely start the lucrin tonight and stims tomorrow. yay!

dusty

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast