Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Oct 2007 #2

Peta, that's great news about your little embies

dusty, how exciting that you can definately start..Yay!!

big hello to everyone, hope you are all well

Nic

Peta - great results and thanks for the sticky vibes
    BB - Have never had a scan
    Dusty - Go Lucrin and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Bliss View Post
    And have others had to go whilst still with AF?
    Hi Baby Bliss,
    I had very eratic AF while doing my cycles, and there were times when scan and AF were at the same time. I did ring and discuss with nurse and she said they can still get a really good idea of what's going on. (She even told me how much longer AF was going to last for ). Less dignified maybe, but my dignity was well and truely out the door by then anyway You can always discuss with your clinic, and see if they want to wait a few more days or scan anyway.
    Jo

Thanks all. I am now concerned because AF still has not developed. I took last pill Thursday last week in the morning, and all I am getting is barely there spotting. So I guess I should prepare myself that at Thursdays scan I may not be ready to start stimming after all. Bugger.

Hi All
    Well, our little embies are going well. So well that I have just returned from transfer, so I guess this means I need to move to the TWW thread. We transferred one & have 6 in the freezer, so at least the fact that there are some in storage is a positive if this cycle doesn't work (I should be more positive!). I really do wish all the best for all of you & hope to see more of you in the TWW thread soon.
    xo

Hi Everyone

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing!!!
    We all seem to be waiting, waiting in this thread at the moment!

Hope everyone is doing great - Peta, so great to hear you're in the 2ww with 6 in the freezer - What perfect news

Nic & TL - How are you guys going in the 2ww?

Rols - How long for you and DW for the transfer?

BG & BW - Hope you girls are doing ok too xxx

A big big hi to everyone else!!

Not much happening here, lumps are almost gone... YAAAYY!

Feeling quite feral from the prednisone, but the pain free legs are worth it Only 3 more days to go until I'm finished with them... here's hoping it all doesn't come back when the treatment stops
    Just can't wait to get moving again - as soon as I'm finished with the prednisone I'll leave it a week and then all going well start back on Antonias herbs & treatment... We're going to continue with that until after Christmas, and then if no luck... look out IVF stim cycle #5 (good grief!)
    DH & I have talked about seeing Dr Sacks for some extra testing before we start - Because we always seem to have the problem with our embies sticking, and especially now because of the fact that my GP still thinks the lumps originally were a reaction from the infection from my c/s.
    So thats where we're heading.... would be nice to get a BFP sometime in the near future before another ivf cycle lands upon us!

Hope everyone is wonderful

Hi Guys

Wow it is quiet in here...

We have a few in the TWW .. keeping it quiet.. thinking of you all and good luck!

Peta - Fantastic results!! Hope the TWW flies!

Holly - Glad to hear the lumps are finally going away! Heres hoping that BFP comes for Christmas!

Well i too am waiting for AF CD24 here.. no idea when she will appear lovely PCOS!

But kinda hoping she stays away for another week i am enjoying being synthetic hormones free!

Have a great week guys!

peta that is a great result. i hope you find things to do in your 2WW. DH and i try to do something fun everyday.
    holly great that those unexplained lumps are going down, you must be relieved.
    shannon i hope she behaves herself this month for you
    babybliss did you talk to your clinic today? i hope AF gets a wriggle on for you.
    TL hope you are enjoying your week off.
    nic, mon, rols, BW, BG, mel, nellie, lou, ellie, smithy, carla and anyone else i may have inadvertently missed, i hope you are all travelling well.

xx dusty

Thanks for all your kind wishes everyone. I just hope this one sticks & that you all join me very soon.
    Have a great day!
    xo

it is quiet in here! oh well my cycle continues and i am finding the pregnyl every second day a bit strange and stressful. fiddling with vials, breaking caps, mixing and drawing up with different needles. and damn it stings. lucky i can use the little lucrin needles for it. has anyone else used pregnyl to support the puregon? its new to me.

off to FS today to discuss last cycle and where to from here.

xx dusty

Dusty I have only had pregnal as a post ET support but yes it does sting

Peta sending your way!

Dusty,

I had the pregnyl in my last 2 cycles.. every 2nd day to help with the Gonal F, and then 3 times during the 2ww to support the crinone.... the messing around with snapping the vials, etc is a little daunting at first, but you get used to it!

I found I had much more EWCM with the pregnyl... and a lot more discomfort in regards to the ovaries feeling really swollen.
    (But it was worth it - it was the difference between getting 5 and 7 eggs the first 2 cycles, and 18 eggs in the last 2 cycles)
    Make sure you're drinking bucketloads of water!!!
    ... Oh, and you have LOTS of packets of liners in the house

xxx

thanks holly for that info.
    i rang the clinic and they said that the pregnyl supports the LH in women that haven't responded well to stims in the past. this is why i am on a flare cycle as we think the down reg protocol suppressed my LH too much.
    your example of your increase in egg numbers is fabulous. thanks for sharing. i have only been able to get 3 and 4 in my EPU's before. i am heartened to think i may get more this time around! btw i went and got some water as soon as i read your post. i need to tie a bottle on my waist with something like a daggy 1980s bumbag!

xx

Dusty good luck with the water I have myself on a min of 3 750ml bottles a day 1 in the morning 1 after lunch and 1 when I get home from work the rest I drink is a bonus

hey TL for today

Good Morning

Yay happy birthday TL!! 21 again!

Dusty - I have only ever used pregnyl boosters during a FET, but i like the sounds of them and might suggest this to FS!

Peta- Hope that little one is snuggling in tight!

Yes we are quiet which makes me think lots is going on, but we may all be self preserving a little

Good luck and best wishes to everyone! Still waiting on AF here! Getting a little PMSy to dont think she is far off!

Shan

Hi All -
    Shan ... my AF is late too ... hoping it is either a. because i am telling my body for AF to show up late so that can start next cycle a bit later or b. because am naturally PG ... ha ha! that would be nice.
    Dusty ... good luck with the booster shots! I am positive this cycle will deliver much better results and a much deserved BFP!
    TL - Happy Birthday! hope all is going well and that you are also being spoilt rotten today!
    HB - Hope all is well in your life! sending lots of sticky vibes
    Peta - also sending your lil embie lots of sticky vibes!
    BB, nic, kotare, rols, BG, BW and every1 else who I have missed mentioning ... hope you are all well!
    Mon

timnik77 Guest

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining into your thread. I had been previously following the miscarriage thread but I am now starting the road of ivf so thought here is probably more suited to my current circumstance.
    I have been on the pill down cycle for three weeks and today is the second day of the synarel spray. So I haven't had any of the yuckky stuff yet but must admit the synarel tastes like cr&**p when it goes down the back of your throat! I have my first scan next Wednesday.
    Feels like it is taking ages for everything to happen.. I really hope it all pays off and I am able to finally have the bub I am so longing for.
    Anyhow just wanted to say hello, hope everyone else is doing fine.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast