Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Sept 2006

Hi fi and welcome,
    Looks like you too may also be on the sme time cycle as Jane, Megan and myself.

Good luch and holding your hand through this with you
    x

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your well wishes girls...i stopped the pill on Sunday and i still haven't got my periods, i know they are coming i can feel them coming but they just won't start...Kim can't start the FSH until i do get my periods...so if i dont have them by Friday she will have to start without me and we will have to freeze any embryo's...but Doc is keen to do a fresh transfer...and so am i seen as how i will be doing a natural cycle...lets hope my body decides to ovulate this month...i could have gone on clomid to make sure i did ovulate, but doc wanted to try as natural as possible...except for the Crinone, i will be having Crinone from the day of EPU for quite a while maybe even into the 10th week when/if i get pregnant...Bit of an oxymoron HOPING for AF to come isn't it...

Well Jane,Megan,Lou and welcome Fi...all the best this month...thinking of you all... Rachael...hang in there and keep your sights on the goal sweety...
    Alex, maybe it is for a reason, the right time will happen for sure...bloody pain tho isn't it when your body doesn't do as it should...hope you have a good time away tho not having to be in the TWW might help you enjoy it more, to put it in a positive light!!

Take Care

Hi Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me jumping in on this thread. I have been a lurker on BB for quite a while now.

Anyway i have 3 days left of my 2WW after my first round of IVF / ICSI. The wait has been pure hell!!

I had my EPU on the 06/09 and they were only able to collect 1 immature egg so i am thankful to even be in the 2WW. I have been on 1000iu of Pregnyl every 3 days (had last dose tuesday) and 2 x Crinone Gel Pressaries each day. So as you can imagine my hormones are going haywire and i dont know if the symptoms i am having are from the drugs of being pg.

My first blood test which was 4 days post transfer showed my Progesterone level @ 261 and my oestrogen level @ 2600 which the docs were very happy with.

I am really lookign forward to saturdays BT.

Hope to get to know some of you ladies!!

Talk soon,

Prue

Hi Prue, i know you well from pcos!!! I wish you all the best sweetie... can i ask how much puregon they had you on for stim? I know you are only young, and I am suprised that you only got one egg.... i hope and pray this is a sticker!!! Love leis xx

Hey Leis,

I was actually on Lucrin (10iu then went down to 4iu) and Gonal-F (started at 75iu and gradually increased up to 150iu).

The reason they only got one was becasue the clinic stuffed up somewhere along the line (have actually said that next round will not cost us anything), either they missed my eggs (my body released them early - i went into theatre aprrox 37.5 hours after trigger) or there never was mature eggs there (they said the sonographer could have stuffed up).

As you can imagine after that i was devestated, but things looked brighter when our 1 egg matured and they were able to fertilise it. They then said there wasnt much chance of it dividing and it did that too..... so hopefully he is a fighter and is hanging on in there.

How have you been going Leis?

Talk Soon,

Prue

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Prue,

it's probably because you're on so low a dose of Lucrin that you O'ed before trigger. I've only ever been on 15iu of Lucrin, never less than that! Did they explain why they lowered your dose?

No he never explained why they lowered it, but was his plan to start at 10 and then eventually go to 4. He did mention that he was going to up my Gonal-f but another doc told him not to do it, he thinks that may have caused a problem.

Either way, he has admitted his stuff up, just hope this little one sticks because i dont think i am up for another full round so soon.

I wish you allthe best for Saturday Mrschunk and welcome to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by loula
    Hi fi and welcome,
    Looks like you too may also be on the sme time cycle as Jane, Megan and myself.

Good luch and holding your hand through this with you
    x
    Thanks and good luck to you as well! I am on my second day of injections and I go back to my FS next Wednesday so as yet I have no idea at what day of my cycle I am yet!! Whereabouts are you?

Hi again Fi,
    Im still taking the pill and am currently waiting for the clinic to post out dates for FSH. Gosh how many sp mistakes in quote!!LOL

I was also diagnosed at 13 with PCOS, i hope this cycle is the one for you honey
    xx

SamT Guest

Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me jumping (back) in! I was posting in here about 6 months ago, but needed a rest from the whole TTC merry-go-round so have been MIA.

I am back to start IVF #1 (started Synarel on 14/09/06), with a whole new positive attitude!

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by loula
    Hi again Fi,
    Im still taking the pill and am currently waiting for the clinic to post out dates for FSH. Gosh how many sp mistakes in quote!!LOL

I was also diagnosed at 13 with PCOS, i hope this cycle is the one for you honey
    xx
    Wow so I wasn't the only one all those years back with PCOS!! Well you are a couple of years younger than me but back when I was diagnosed noone seemed to have it! I felt so lonely through my teens when all my friends were getting their periods and I had one then none at all. Also fact finding was impossible. The only information I had was it was called Stein-Leventhal Syndrome and had been discovered in the 30's and was very rare. God that made me feel good. I had some strangely named disease that noone seemed to have had for fifty odd years! And even stranger I was jealous of the other girls for having periods! How I wanted to whinge about my periods with them!
    Hope you hear about your FSH cycle soon!

Welcome back Sam T, I too feel like we need breaks from these very emotional cycles and we are now starting on our 5 cycle and first since Feb/March this year.

I hope your stay is short but not cause your MIA !!Stick around as you too look like your on the same cycle as Jane, Megan, myself and now Fi.(im very excited, although two girles are MIA)

Where are you Jane and Megan hope your doing well or am i the only nut that logs on everyday?

Best wishes

Hi Lou, I'm here! I get to check the thread most days, but no time to post!
    I'm still just plodding along on the pill. I start the Synarel on the 3rd and have a blood test on the 11th. So, now I have some dates I feel like things are starting to happen.

Welcome back Sam. I hope this cycle is a success for you. Please keep us up to date with how you are going. How do you feel on the Synarel?

Welcome Fi. It's a great support to have others going through the same thing as you at around the same time. With any luck we'll all be heading over to the belly buddies together!

I have to get to work. Running late.....again!
    Have a good day everyone.

Default Just In Time

Hi Girls

Finally AF has arrived this morning and so i gave kim her first injection of 150iu Gonal-F, she has been sniffing the synarel since Saturday so looks like she will be having a long cycle this month. Rang the doc and he is please AF came right in the nick of time!! First U/S for Kim on Wednesday and she will have had 6 injections so hopefully she will have heaps of follicles by then. I also will have to have a blood test to make sure my E2 levels are playing the game, if not i wont be having a natural cycle and have to start on some estogen then...Hope anyone else who reads this is ok!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay Megan on Kim starting her cycle! So exciting! And Yay Megan (Lol!) on getting some dates for starting!

A quick yell-out for all you new ladies who'd like to be added to the front page, as it looks like we have a few new members lately!

love
    sushee

~Jane~ Guest

I agree with Sushee Yay Megan and Kim, I have everything crossed for you this cycle

Well I finally got my dates from the clinic, I start Syneral on Thursday next week and have my scan on the 11/10. It's a bit longer than the "example cycle" that they give you in the information pack, but I guess they are lining me up to go at a time when they are operating etc. The nausea from the pill has finally subsided too thank heavens and I am finally over the rotten flu I had so all in all things are on the mend for me.

Megan and Lou - how are you both going with the pill

Lou - just to let you know that my letter with the dates took a little longer than they said it would and that it arrived the day I called them to ask where is was, I was started to get worried.

Sam - welcome back, another endo girl, there's a few of us around, I really should put my details back in as a sig but keep forgetting

Big Hi to everyone else, in a bit of a rush today as I am leaving work early and know I won't get online much in the next few days

Have a great weekend everyone

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well, sorry I have been MIA.
    Our computer decided to kark it & I had a week of work so I couldn't use any computers (finally moved into our house).

Anyway we had our post coital test, which was all good.
    He even showed me under the microscope all the swimmers going round (quite fasinating).

So that was a relief that ok but then he said because swimmers are good, I am Oing & this test fine now we have to do further investigating which means he has booked me in for a laparoscopy, hyproscopy (or something like that) & dye for 4th October.
    He said if I have endo & it's easy to fix he will do it then & there.

I am actually quite nervous about it because he said there can be complications if they hit a blood vessel or your bowel.
    I'm sure lots of you ladies have had this done, can you give me any info on it?

Jo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast