Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #3

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Girls!
    Woo hoo, one more day down - closer to BT day!
    Hope you're all doing okay today. I made a list of things to do and now am feeling guilty for not getting my butt into gear and doing them!!

Trish - was thinking, hmmm what quirky things does DH do??? Nope, nothing really... and then I heard him singing..to the dogs!! Yep, my DH sings to our dogs!! and no, he doesn't have a good voice. It cracks me up sometimes as he makes up the words eg. He'll sing a song he's just heard but change the words...

His favourite one is "Shake her to the left, shake her to the right, shake that little Polly (dog's name) with all of her might, oh Polly - yeah yeah yeah little Polly...she's the sweetest girl and you better treat her right"
    :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

take it easy
    H

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

LOL H ? (Blue) are you coming out ?

Love that name 'Polly' - sounds sweet of DH

I have done one thing on my list - baked my sticky banana & walnut pudding =D>
    - DH is cleaning the gutters O and I am on BB sneakingly - going off to drop somehting off at brother's, shopping @ Spotlight and then friends place for dinner .They eat and finish early so I'll be back home in plenty of time for more BB and cross another thing on my list. That will take care of Sunday =D>

ness4 Guest

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA for over a week - I haven't been ignoring you just out of the country. After my 8th failure I felt a little upset to say the least, I couldn't look at the walls of my house anymore. I jumped on the net and booked a holiday to Hong Kong. So thats where I have been - doin a little retail therapy. Now I feel like I can take on the world of IVF again. I feel rejuvinated.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Dear Ness - just so long as you are okay - good to have you back

So did you have a good time and get lots of retail therapy ?

ness4 Guest

Good luck to all those in the TWW dust: :bdust:

Sushee I believe that Congratulations is in order
    :happy4u:

ness4 Guest

Thanks Trish it was great I had a week of being so busy that I didn't have time to think of IVF and the likes - I think that helps as it can be so consuming - I am coming up to 2 years of trying with IVF - and it just feels like my whole life is on hold - so the week away was needed

ann Guest

Hi Girls,

Unfortunately I haven't been out of the country, just flat out with work. Well I am having my FET on the 15th Sep, so a few trips over east for BT's and U/s. Feeling very pi$$ed off atm. Just sick of everything being a struggle. I have decided though if we aren't successful this time, I'm finished, and yes I will be leaving the country for a holiday somewhere (any ideas, I do like Vanuatu). I've just had quite enough of this game.

Sorry if I'm bringing anyone down, just in a $hitty mood.

Ann

ness4 Guest

Anne I know how you feel that's why I went o/s, also everyone around me is falling pg, and for a few of them (family members) it was by 'accident', thats worse, I would be happy for them if they had been trying for a while, and experienced just a little of the struggle we IVFers have to endure. :flower:

By the way Fiji's nice as well as Vanuatu - relaxing

Default holiday would be nice

Hi ladies,

A holiday would be nice. Dh and i are hoping to drive up to nt through qld and back down to melbourne at the end of the year.

Can hardly wait!!

Haven't even started my tww yet but i don't think i am going to o this month.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all you girls.

Racheal

cazzoom Guest

Hi ladies.
    DH and I went to camberwell market this morning for a couple of hours then came home. My sister came over to bake my dad's 50th birthday cakes(two big chocolate mud cakes) but as usual would have prefered to be somewhere else and left before the second one was finished cooking. It just fell completely apart on me broke in half and everything.
    I told mum and my Sis not to get packet mixes but what did they do. the first one turned out kind of okay the second well...disaster!!!
    I would have made them but that would have meant my mum thinking I would have paind for them and right now we are so stretched for money I could not afford to make them.
    I was going to be decorating them. I have done lots of cake decorating stuff and was happy to do this. but making two large(25cm X 25cm) choc mud cakes would have trashed me. as it is I am buggered and all I did was open and close the oven...... I am so P's off right now!!!

I am going to have to rummage through my cupboards and see if I have the ingredients to make at least 1 cake.
    lots of people coming to this party one cake is not going to be enough!!

after posting this I am going to go check ingredients. Plus I also have to come up with a darn costume for saturday night. Dad's turning 50 so his surprise party theme is 50's Rock and Roll

UGH UGH UGH ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I am hoping to get to relax a while later but I may have no choice cos I feel like I am about to drop.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my reborns. I won ribbons in a doll show with them.

5 days to go.........................

Cazz

good afternnon all,

good to have you back Ness

a holiday would be lovely - argh yes i can picture myself laying on a beach with crystal clear blue water not to hot just a slight breeze Mocktail in one hand ... ok i'm back i needed that mirco escape

can't complain to much DH is taking me to the gold coast tomorrow for the day picnic on the beach i need to get out of this house and tomorrow is his last day off so tomorrow it is !!!!!

Welcome back Ness.

Funny you all mention holidays, not having been through as much as many of you, still after 19 months I feel could desperately use a holiday! Have even gone as far as finding the "right" place, accommodation etc. Now, if only I had the funds... !

Hi to everyone, what a weekend in here, had a busy weekend so just come in now to catch up & took me ages!!!!

My heart goes out to the TWWers, seems to be going for ages (as long as my 5 week cycle) to me so I can imagine it for you guys. Who's first to BT, probably could check the 1st page but that would be too easy!!

Humphrey, have you gone onto CD1 yet, yes I"m still waiting but am not expecting AF til tonight so if you've seen her, send her over.
    Big laugh about the MIL hiding, no need to hide around here, we barely see the inlaws, not a close family.

We have beautiful Perth weather today, been out bike riding & bbq in the park. Having a good day before turning hormonal on my FET.

Take care, will be back later for update.

Hi
    I'm not on the 1st page yet, my B/T is Monday 29th, same as Blue....

Tam, I hope AF makes it to your place but doesn't take any wrong turns on the way there!!
    Sue
    :flower:

Sue, I'll ensure she's got strict instructions to go straight from Humphrey to me or vice versa, no stopovers!!!!!!!

:evil: Grrrrrr.... well she hasn't shown her ugly mug here yet....... I can feel stirrings from my nether regions so expect a lovely Monday morning surprise instead. Once she arrives, I'll kick her butt your way Tam then we can get going! However the stirrings could be my MIL's cooking (lots of butter, oil, and pasta, pasta, pasta).

I'm going up to the mountains for 3 days so shall be offline for a bit, how will I cope???

[-o< please please please Humphrey, make sure she goes due west and not north-west. We all know how hopeless her sense of direction can be.
    Sue :flower:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast